Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuckerpures

Rs 07 bot

42 posts in this topic

DONT USE RID IM an idiot and used it. I got off and got back on and it said you cant log onto your account for 60 seconds. So i went to change my pass and while i was trying to do that they shut down my computer!!!! I get back on and all my stuff is gone and im just sitting in lumbridge

DONT USE RID IM an idiot and used it. I got off and got back on and it said you cant log onto your account for 60 seconds. So i went to change my pass and while i was trying to do that they shut down my computer!!!! I get back on and all my stuff is gone and im just sitting in lumbridge

I believe you.

how do yu get scripts on it?

you can't, it's down forever.

forum is glitched its at all people or only me?

it's everyone man.

No 07 bots, dont try it.

Just wait for powerbot to release one.

No 07 bots, dont try it.

Just wait for powerbot to release one.

Powerbot doesnt even tell to people about it idk even they work on it or not. Better for these times another bots. If powerbot release fast one i will pay pbot 100 dollars 

Fuck powerbot. Not even fucking announcing anything. - Of course people make the same fucking topic all over again, all the time, because no fucking answers is being given out here.

NOOBs bitches fuckers ima rape yo

Fucking idiot

Fuck powerbot. Not even fucking announcing anything. - Of course people make the same fucking topic all over again, all the time, because no fucking answers is being given out here.

NOOBs bitches fuckers ima rape yoI hate fuckers ima rape yo

Good point.

Maybe i wasnt more clear but i meant when will powerbot release a bot or at least annouce that they can't and won't make one instead of having a poll in which almost everyone votes yes..  Because if you are worried about prices crashing too bad gold selling sites beat ya can by 3m for 20$ your not making alota money now considering no1 has stats to boss really except respected runescape players

As vvbot just got shutdown by powerbot, Aryanbot is the only properly working 07 bot

Im using it, and its working fine. Go there, dont bother wait for powerbot, they will probably never release one.

You're gonna get banned on this site for mentioning another bot company.

also the link is a autodownloader = virus So dont bother

FK you dragonball z lover