Runescape Gambling

Sign in to follow this  
Ruin3deco

powerbot 2007scape bot client

Runescape 2007 bot  

1413 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the idea of making a Runescape 2007 server bot client?

• Yes
    • No

If I may say...you're awfully immature for a parent...I can understand  your point though, but RS isn't a race, take your time and relax.

Also, you shouldn't argue with kids if your a parent, you're just saying that you're lying and don't have a wife or kid.

well said

Remember Dude you're on a botting website don't say "our" as in your not a part of it bc that sir is bullshit

Fuck all u lazy mother fuckers that are thinking about botting on 2007scape u lazy fucks. keep ur bots on the EoC

Tyrant   

Doesn't matter. If PB don't make a 07 bot soon, some other botting site will make one and everyone will go there... Let them keep waiting.

i hate botters.... but if everyone is gonna bot might as well join in.... like id be so happy if jagex made a 100% ban chance system and gameplay was 100% legit but it aint gonna happen lol

That's impossible and will never happen...

IF PB is going to release bots for 2007.. I think it's fine.. But let's hope bots wont ruin the game than it doe's now in 2013..  thinking.png

Just a question... For the people who voted YES,... Why would you bot on it ? In 2007 it was about fun & training on yourself, Not just sitting behind your computer and looking @ you're bot happy.png

Actually, i was using pbot along with many others in 2007, and botting DID NOT ruin 2013. Squeel of fortune and EOC and all the other stupid updates ruined it.

Actually, i was using pbot along with many others in 2007, and botting DID NOT ruin 2013. Squeel of fortune and EOC and all the other stupid updates ruined it.

I agree i could just handle all the updates but the EOC was the final straw, its why i only play 2007 now, really got used to trading with other people 

Tyrant   

I know a working bot atm, I'll give you the name of it for 07 gold. (NOT SIMBA)

They are similar to **** that just got taken down.

IF PB is going to release bots for 2007.. I think it's fine.. But let's hope bots wont ruin the game than it doe's now in 2013..  thinking.png

Just a question... For the people who voted YES,... Why would you bot on it ? In 2007 it was about fun & training on yourself, Not just sitting behind your computer and looking @ you're bot happy.png

yeh you have a point i do want to have a life aswell though so i choose to bot so i can chill out with my mates up town and i can get a reasonable amount of  good sleep rather than no lifing and yes when im not doing anything i turn the bot of and carry on playing myself, fair enough im abit lazy, i play runescape for fun, not far hard work or anything just to have a good time :D + i could put money on it if i  never botted i would of never ever had the enjoyment go pking and stuff :D  (i never buy botting though) 

I know a working bot atm, I'll give you the name of it for 07 gold. (NOT SIMBA)

They are similar to **** that just got taken down.

*cough* *cough* keyloggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *cough*

agree

I'm not quite sure I understand. You just slated a user for accusing supporters of an 07 Client for being lazy, then agree with another user who said the exact same thing? #1 dumbass + hypocrite?

To be honest, I think having an account enhancing bot would be a good thing for the 07 community. People would frequently make new accounts, keeping the economy flowing instead of becoming stagnant. The only downside of a bot client is that no matter what happens, Gold Farmers will arise. Bad thing that.

yeh you have a point i do want to have a life aswell though so i choose to bot so i can chill out with my mates up town and i can get a reasonable amount of  good sleep rather than no lifing and yes when im not doing anything i turn the bot of and carry on playing myself, fair enough im abit lazy, i play runescape for fun, not far hard work or anything just to have a good time excited.png + i could put money on it if i  never botted i would of never ever had the enjoyment go pking and stuff excited.png  (i never buy botting though) 

*cough* *cough* keyloggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr *cough*

People need to be careful with their downloading of other things if they choose to (I do not support) but things are allot more complicated things than keyloggers. As some say... be careful who you sleep with you may catch more than feelings!

Edited by Masterbotting