Sign in to follow this  
Ruin3deco

powerbot 2007scape bot client

Runescape 2007 bot  

1413 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the idea of making a Runescape 2007 server bot client?

• Yes
    • No

Zarek49   

lazy? I have a wife and child.  I play runescape when i have time, and I bot to keep up with you no life losers who do nothing but play games all day.  there is no way i can play 10+ hours a day nor would i want to.  I play 1-2 legit spend the rest with my family while i bot.  and LAZY?  WHAT IS THIS A FUCKING JOB?

This. I don't see how leaving your computer to do physical activity is lazy. I think the real lazy people are the legit players.

Ishq   

I've been waiting for this shit for years and you think I'm just going to waste the opportunity by botting? Idgaf about having the highest skills and shit I just want to genuinely enjoy the game that was once fun.

respect

xzodi06   

What's the point in botting. You deserve a kick in the face, lazy cunts.

You guys are all fucking lazy as shit.

Fuck all u lazy mother fuckers that are thinking about botting on 2007scape u lazy fucks. keep ur bots on the EOC

Lazy ass greedy fucks. If they decide to make one (hopefully not), it should be ridiculously priced.

Sorry guys, I forgot we are on ANTIbot forums..

DeadOwnz   

I'm not a kid anymore I don't have time to play 6+ hours a day like i once used to back in the day. With all my college classes, homework/projects, Lifting and trying to have a little bit of a social  life I'm lucky if I have more than a few hours a week to play legit. I'd be willing to play $15 a month or more for scripts so i could at least get my combat up to PK during the time I can actually play legit. To all you people against bots congratz on having no life, maybe someday you'll realize other things are more important in life.

OMG someone get this guy a warm bagel!!!

lol, been trying to go around on youtube, google etc and see if I can find a bot that actually is legit, but nope, people totally abuse the 2007scape botting community with fake videos, fake sites, fake everything, kinda piss me off.

One download even had a Trojan Horse Virus in it, glad I got a really good virus protecter.. :L

IF PB is going to release bots for 2007.. I think it's fine.. But let's hope bots wont ruin the game than it doe's now in 2013..  thinking.png

Just a question... For the people who voted YES,... Why would you bot on it ? In 2007 it was about fun & training on yourself, Not just sitting behind your computer and looking @ you're bot happy.png

mainly because i legitted my main up to max combat and doing that for a 2nd time would just be suicide, id happily pay for a 2007scape combat bot 

Guys guys lets all be honest. if a bot is not made by powerbots and you keep cursing and saying not to make one look at it at the other side those chinese gold farmers who make money out of runescape they wont care that you tell them to fuck off they wont care that you ddos them or sue them they will always find a way and then it will spread you take it down and it keeps spreading its like a continuous virus vacteria that wont stop until somehow the the goverment and PIPA FIFA take over the internet and censor things then you wont be able to even get a free mp3 music without paying 5$ and now you all tell me that none of you hav ever hacked or cheated or gotten something from piratebay or maybe even downloaded a free mp3 from the internet we are all bad guys we are all the hackers we are all lazy we are all assholes and by you trying not to be an asshole and thinking that something new could be started then good luck trying because you wont enjoy having be a newb around the other rich people who found a secret way to cheat while they flame you around with their fucks friends that are only his friends because he is rich in a online cheap shit game. look at it in a real way and get a life even if your gonna spend the whole years in a cave playing runescape trying to be rich or get all 99 skills. 

you want to spend 24/7 in a cave is your choice but you wont be going and saying not to make our choices and go into real life while running a bot these bots save me alot of time i've once got 500$ from working at a wepsite from the free time i had from my life i wanted to play rs at that time but hey look at me i got a job for a week just because i had that free time and i dint waste it on rs now i go use part of that money buy my self a membership buy my self a bot and keep making money looking for jobs and hopefully soon ill find a permanent one.

Good luck no lifers who wont be willing to bot because ill be working on some scripts once those bots are out.

So, since 2007 RuneScape servers will be coming back (hopefully for less than 15$ extra per month), we should start a vote on powerbot beginning a 2007 RuneScape bot client. I would definitely be willing to pay into it and would definitely prefer being a scripter for the bot client then the main Runescape bot client. If you haven't voted yet, click the link to vote. You must be a member, OR you can make many new accounts which will be given 2 week trial memberships!

http://www.runescape.com/oldschool

Can you go die.

Guys guys lets all be honest. if a bot is not made by powerbots and you keep cursing and saying not to make one look at it at the other side those chinese gold farmers who make money out of runescape they wont care that you tell them to fuck off they wont care that you ddos them or sue them they will always find a way and then it will spread you take it down and it keeps spreading its like a continuous virus vacteria that wont stop until somehow the the goverment and PIPA FIFA take over the internet and censor things then you wont be able to even get a free mp3 music without paying 5$ and now you all tell me that none of you hav ever hacked or cheated or gotten something from piratebay or maybe even downloaded a free mp3 from the internet we are all bad guys we are all the hackers we are all lazy we are all assholes and by you trying not to be an asshole and thinking that something new could be started then good luck trying because you wont enjoy having be a newb around the other rich people who found a secret way to cheat while they flame you around with their fucks friends that are only his friends because he is rich in a online cheap shit game. look at it in a real way and get a life even if your gonna spend the whole years in a cave playing runescape trying to be rich or get all 99 skills. 

you want to spend 24/7 in a cave is your choice but you wont be going and saying not to make our choices and go into real life while running a bot these bots save me alot of time i've once got 500$ from working at a wepsite from the free time i had from my life i wanted to play rs at that time but hey look at me i got a job for a week just because i had that free time and i dint waste it on rs now i go use part of that money buy my self a membership buy my self a bot and keep making money looking for jobs and hopefully soon ill find a permanent one.

Good luck no lifers who wont be willing to bot because ill be working on some scripts once those bots are out.