Arcus Gold RuneScape Gold

RuneScapeGoldMarkt RuneScape Gold

MageBets Runescape Gambling

Sign in to follow this  
Ruin3deco

powerbot 2007scape bot client

Runescape 2007 bot  

1413 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the idea of making a Runescape 2007 server bot client?

• Yes
    • No

Deleted   

This is a botting site dumb asses. EOC, wheel of bullshit, staking bugs, and flower gambling, double xp weekends, chinese gold farms, and horrid skilling updates that ruin legit skills (such as runespan) is what ruined rs.

+1

Deleted   

07 scape is a pvp server. So bot if you want, it wont make you anymore special.

It could become more than that, you never know, people didnt just want this for pking, jagex have ruined pretty much everything on EoC server, such as whips, dds, barrows armour, dfs, n g.e ruined economy so it could be a whole new Runescape.

What's the point in botting. You deserve a kick in the face, lazy cunts.

lazy? I have a wife and child.  I play runescape when i have time, and I bot to keep up with you no life losers who do nothing but play games all day.  there is no way i can play 10+ hours a day nor would i want to.  I play 1-2 legit spend the rest with my family while i bot.  and LAZY?  WHAT IS THIS A FUCKING JOB?

Edited by deadlymind

fbsd   
seriously.... who wants to grind to 99 str and other bullshit for a 1def pure.... christ. Powerbot knows they can make money. Money is the roots of all evil after all.

ilikebot   

Well I am a botter myself, but I'm definitely not going to ruin this for everyone, it would not be fun playing this again if it was all surrounded by bots everywhere, and all of you that will bot I can just laugh at you when you get permanently banned on the OSS and the EoC servers wink.png

Jughead   
Don't have the time to no life runescape and the only way to really compete with those who do is botting.

So for me, I want bots.

To all of you nerds calling people who want bots for 2007 lazy fucks, 2007 was a long time ago. I did my fun and training then. I dont have time to jerk off at my computer all day and train skills just to pk.

lazy? I have a wife and child.  I play runescape when i have time, and I bot to keep up with you no life losers who do nothing but play games all day.  there is no way i can play 10+ hours a day nor would i want to.  I play 1-2 legit spend the rest with my family while i bot.  and LAZY?  WHAT IS THIS A FUCKING JOB?

+200

i remembered the time when i was young and got 99s legit, now most of us have grown up and dont have the time to no life.

Edited by ugotowned

laytur   

I honestly think it would be a good idea to have one as it would kick-start the economy faster as well as give us a lot more freedom.

Also,

there is no way i can play 10+ hours a day nor would i want to. 

Edited by laytur

Fornax   

I'm not a kid anymore I don't have time to play 6+ hours a day like i once used to back in the day. With all my college classes, homework/projects, Lifting and trying to have a little bit of a social  life I'm lucky if I have more than a few hours a week to play legit. I'd be willing to play $15 a month or more for scripts so i could at least get my combat up to PK during the time I can actually play legit. To all you people against bots congratz on having no life, maybe someday you'll realize other things are more important in life.