Sign in to follow this  
Ruin3deco

powerbot 2007scape bot client

Runescape 2007 bot  

1413 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the idea of making a Runescape 2007 server bot client?

• Yes
    • No

Aceic   

It's funny you guys are calling people lazy, when you would all jump at the chance to bot, a few days will go by and you'll realise how shit training is

I've been waiting for this shit for years and you think I'm just going to waste the opportunity by botting? Idgaf about having the highest skills and shit I just want to genuinely enjoy the game that was once fun.

Cjw   

You guys are all fucking lazy as shit.

But, you're on a botting site?

Now you know how the non-botting community of current rs feels?

Wyn   

Packet bot, YOLO'ing this shit out. Get the fuck out here scripting in 2007. SCAR perhaps

Scar is color.

You mean rsdemon.

Magicgod   

RsBot is the worlds most popular bot "since 2006"...

2007>2006...

You would have been ripped to shreds on the forums if you suggested people stop botting back then... Why would a botting community accept it now?

Wtfpwnt   

oh please stop.

now i just wanna gold farm on 2007scape. 

That's because you're young and immature.

Gold farm

sell loot at $1 a mill

make profit

repeat

Or play legit, find better money making methods, sell for $5/mil. Profit. Repeat.

Sorry, but I am gonna to bot if you like it or not. There a reason why we all botted in the first place. WE HAVE LIVES and cannot spend every min, hour of the day staring at the computer. I got most of 99 legit and rest botted. To hell if am gonna waste time doing that all over again. 

In all honestly I just want a mining bot and i'll be happy.

witplof   

Wow, what a bunch of hypocrites on here.

For others they have ruined a game by botting and now demanding there are no bots on the 07 server.

If you don't support botting, gtfo here.

Wow, what a bunch of hypocrites on here.

For others they have ruined a game by botting and now demanding there are no bots on the 07 server.

If you don't support botting, gtfo here.

i hate botters.... but if everyone is gonna bot might as well join in.... like id be so happy if jagex made a 100% ban chance system and gameplay was 100% legit but it aint gonna happen lol

witplof   

i hate botters.... but if everyone is gonna bot might as well join in.... like id be so happy if jagex made a 100% ban chance system and gameplay was 100% legit but it aint gonna happen lol

I agree with you for the most, if there would be a 100% ban if you are using 3rd party software I would just accept it.

But since it is not people will start botting so why wouldn't I

This is a botting site dumb asses. EOC, wheel of bullshit, staking bugs, and flower gambling, double xp weekends, chinese gold farms, and horrid skilling updates that ruin legit skills (such as runespan) is what ruined rs.

Edited by Bot2stake