Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MGK

One of the best skillers to be sold on powerbot

219 posts in this topic

Yours doesn't come close to this, http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/905464-99-hp-99-prayer-lvl-4-two-letter-name-tier-6-wildstalker-300-ma-rank-level-4-ultra-rare-skiller-farm/ so please change your false title.

I don't have 3 feedback goodluck on recover :p

You aren't allowed trusted in your thread title.

you're sad as fuck i have 40+ feedback for account. Get fucking real.

not close to the best skiller ive seen on here. but still very good.

This skiller has somthing no other skiller on this site will ever have and thats Ew2 complete that's not possible. Its a Glitch i did on it making it worth a Ton more.

you're skill Does, and will never have Elemental workshop 2 complete at 1 Magic happy.png Best skiller here.

Oh woah, because all I want on my skiller is that shield that's ugly. I have The Feud done on loads of my skillers, which is uncompletable now, does that mean I have the best skiller now? My skiller is far better than this, and there are many far better than mine.

Oh woah, because all I want on my skiller is that shield that's ugly. I have The Feud done on loads of my skillers, which is uncompletable now, does that mean I have the best skiller now? My skiller is far better than this, and there are many far better than mine.

Preach. True true xo xo 2chainzzzzz.

But all you get is a transparent shield for completing it :S

its comes with boots gloves and a top but you tried

Nice story :p sadly i don't feel like reading what you said .-.

weak like mgk

Create more fake powerbot accounts :p

I'm not sure if you're serious...EW2 workshop gear looks bad and I think people care more about stats. Also, the best skillers to be sold? Haha, no. 

It's a rare, Not many skillers have it I would say about 10 Skillers Max. And yes it is the best skiller to be sold its not botted :p

not even worth 50m tbh. it's a good account but 200m could get me an almost maxed main..

i sold a maxed main for 500m but you tried. please try to point out the rareness in it and come back.

What difference does it make whether it botted or not :S I have botted 12 x 99's on my skiller and I have just as many infractions for mac rowing as yours does.

A none botted account with better items then yours > 12 capes Just saying.

300m a/w? Wow mate.

I can offer 70m right now.

Pm if u want.

Ill take that as a bit, but not going for sale that easy.

looking great ! want to pay 100mill for this account

thanks, let me know if you ever want to offer