Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

Easy Chop

• Please log in to reply
1374 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10
  • Last active: Yesterday, 11:39 PM
When will it work?

I'll make it and put it in the next update, I am also working on changing my implementations for some of my methods and reworking some of the internal operations... I might be a day or 2, I'll also work on a couple other things like adding in normal trees and a couple locations wink.png

Edited by timyoung, 24 January 2013 - 02:34 AM.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25 January 13
  • Last active: Jan 30 2013 02:02 AM

Found a bug at catherby (yew tree's).

Once in a while, the bot automaticly runs to the beehives/flax location, resulting that you get stuck there.

The script does not run back, but instead, it runs away then back, away then back.

Hope you notice and fix this.

CHeers

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

Found a bug at catherby (yew tree's).

Once in a while, the bot automaticly runs to the beehives/flax location, resulting that you get stuck there.

The script does not run back, but instead, it runs away then back, away then back.

Hope you notice and fix this.

CHeers

figured that location would that sort of issue, will try and make a fix for this as soon as possible

Edited by timyoung, 26 January 2013 - 02:07 AM.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25 January 13
  • Last active: Jan 30 2013 02:02 AM

Found another one,

Yew (tree's) at lumbridge, when having full inv, scripts runs towards deposit store trying to deposit the logs to bank, it will get stuck, it can't find the deposit store-or wont click on it and deposit the inv..

Cheers.

ps: could you add G.E yew logs?

thanks

Edited by powerowns, 25 January 2013 - 07:14 PM.

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

Found another one,

Yew (tree's) at lumbridge, when having full inv, scripts runs towards deposit store trying to deposit the logs to bank, it will get stuck, it can't find the deposit store-or wont click on it and deposit the inv..

Cheers.

thanks

Found another one,

Cheers.

thanks

the Deposit box id and interface widgets are not added in the API for Lumbridge yet, that deposit box is new I believe, but I will be adding in my own banking method for that deposit box and I will look into adding G.E. Yews wink.png

Edited by timyoung, 26 January 2013 - 02:06 AM.

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 16 January 11
  • Last active: Jun 12 2013 02:29 AM

Great script but found one problem. Sometimes when cutting the 4 yews behind Lumbridge, it gets stuck at one tree, and doesn't move anywhere. The tree is the tree next to the Draynor prison, and when it moves my character to the north side of the tree, they get stuck there. The only way they get unstuck is when they fill up the inventory and run to the bank. However, when coming back, it can still go back to the north side of the tree and get stuck again. Please fix whenever you can! Other than that, very high quality script.

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

Great script but found one problem. Sometimes when cutting the 4 yews behind Lumbridge, it gets stuck at one tree, and doesn't move anywhere. The tree is the tree next to the Draynor prison, and when it moves my character to the north side of the tree, they get stuck there. The only way they get unstuck is when they fill up the inventory and run to the bank. However, when coming back, it can still go back to the north side of the tree and get stuck again. Please fix whenever you can! Other than that, very high quality script.

ok cool I'll figure out which tree and spot it's getting stuck in, that should be an easy fix though so thanks for reporting it wink.png

and thanks for the compliment I like to think my scripts are pretty well made wink.png

Edited by timyoung, 27 January 2013 - 01:00 AM.

• Members
  • 1524 posts
  • Joined 30 April 09
  • Last active: Apr 09 2014 11:26 AM

May I please see your source code?

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 17 January 13
  • Last active: Feb 12 2013 08:04 PM

this bot hacked me and i lost 3 mill sad.png

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

May I please see your source code?

umm no, it is not open-sourced, may I ask why you want to see EasyChop source?

this bot hacked me and i lost 3 mill http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

no it didn't ... it would not be approved in the SDN if that was the scripts intentions..

download a good anti-virus such as AVG, Avast and scan your computer for any malicious software

changing your passwords *on another comuter* to your accounts would be advisable aswell

please don't go around falsely accusing people of your problems when your the only one at fault

I can guarentee and plenty other people would vouch this script will not hack you, just simply cuts trees for you

Edited by timyoung, 27 January 2013 - 11:52 PM.

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

some personal plans have come up

I won't have time to do any work on updates for the newest version of Easy Chop

after Wednesday my schedule will be free and then I will strive to finish everything for the newest update wink.png

Updates to come:

• make banking method for depositbox in lumbridge - so it can bank for lumbridge yews
  • add normal tree locations
  • look into adding G.E. yew trees
  • work on lumbridge and draynor yew area - to fix not finding trees offscreen when not in tree area
  • work on catherby walking to prevent walking inside fence
  • remove draynor oak tree closest to bank to prevent spamming between trees

Edited by timyoung, 29 January 2013 - 04:42 PM.

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 02 December 12
  • Last active: Aug 17 2013 03:24 AM

If you have time, I have one small suggestion for cutting oaks in Draynor Village. There is one oak that is directly to the east of the bank that is constantly messing up the script. It seems to be close, but with the fences it is actually a fairly long walk to it from the rest of the trees.

What happens pretty often is that the bot will run back and forth between that single tree and the rest of the trees, never getting there in time to get any logs from it. When you watch the bot it looks like it is in a loop because it will repeatedly go back and forth along the same path multiple times before it gives up.

If you could exclude that one tree I think that the bot would behave in a much more realistic manner.

Edited by moorest, 28 January 2013 - 05:10 AM.

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

If you have time, I have one small suggestion for cutting oaks in Draynor Village. There is one oak that is directly to the east of the bank that is constantly messing up the script. It seems to be close, but with the fences it is actually a fairly long walk to it from the rest of the trees.

What happens pretty often is that the bot will run back and forth between that single tree and the rest of the trees, never getting there in time to get any logs from it. When you watch the bot it looks like it is in a loop because it will repeatedly go back and forth along the same path multiple times before it gives up.

If you could exclude that one tree I think that the bot would behave in a much more realistic manner.

yea I have thought about removing the oak tree closest to the bank because it spawns and the bot will always try to go for it if it is near that tree..

will add to my list for "Updates to come:" wink.png

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 15 March 11
  • Last active: Jan 07 2014 07:34 PM

When chopping the Lumbridge Forest yews, it always gets stuck when its chopping the tree farthest North and the bot is on the backside of the tree. <---- Hopefully this makes sense.

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

When chopping the Lumbridge Forest yews, it always gets stuck when its chopping the tree farthest North and the bot is on the backside of the tree. <---- Hopefully this makes sense.

thanks for reporting the bug wink.png

I am aware of this issue and will have it fixed and included in the next update

also added to the main post when I should have the updates done and a list of some of the updates

Edited by timyoung, 29 January 2013 - 05:07 PM.

• Members
  • 2801 posts
  • Joined 20 July 10
  • Last active: Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Actually a great script:)

however, for draynor yews, seems to only stand in one tree all the time

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 15 March 11

Could you have this script, like avoid monsters, like goblins. I just died because it clicked on a monster and it killed me.

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • Joined 30 January 13
  • Last active: Aug 28 2013 11:29 PM

is east varrock g.e yews cause it tries to go past them ??

Edited by bradderzz, 01 February 2013 - 02:23 PM.

• Members
  • 103 posts
  • Joined 15 March 11

Can you also have this bypass the 6 hour limit?

• Members
  • 1922 posts
  • Joined 14 September 10

Can you also have this bypass the 6 hour limit?

the random in the client is broke, timer is SUPPOSE to be fixing it soon

is east varrock g.e yews cause it tries to go past them ??

? hmm I will have to check that out, might be a problem with walking method