• Use coupon code AMYMACDONALD at checkout for 25% off 'Master Magic' (OSRS). Coupon valid until the end of September 2016.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

madUK

safe mode only

17 posts in this topic

is it just me or rsbot can be run only on safemode ( havent found any waterproof proof for that)

anyway my rsbot always crashes when i try to pick software,openGL  or directx.

any fixes for that? xx madUK

running win xp sp3...latest java ..latest dx installed.

Safe Mode is the best option for less lag, and most bots aren't being "played with" when you use them so it shouldn't matter if it's min/fixed/safe mode.

thanks for statement....note : however my safe mode is kind of incredibly laggy and unstable compared to some other botclients ( tried them from this forum thread : "working clients or something liek that)

any ideas?

thanks for statement....note : however my safe mode is kind of incredibly laggy and unstable compared to some other botclients ( tried them from this forum thread : "working clients or something liek that)

any ideas?

Your computer is laggy or the client? 

client...browser version is working fine

Turn download some of the settings in the Graphical options menu. CPU usage for a start. below or at Medium.

My pc just makes a tonne of noise playing in Safemode or Software :(

Shit pc is shit.

My pc just makes a tonne of noise playing in Safemode or Software sad.png

Shit pc is shit.

Clean your computer if it is the PC making the noise. Soft bristled hand blush or Pressured air spray can (Use from a distance).

Clean your computer if it is the PC making the noise. Soft bristled hand blush or Pressured air spray can (Use from a distance).

It's the fans. My brothers pc does the same and he's only had it a day., 6GB ram isn't enough clearly lol.

It's the fans. My brothers pc does the same and he's only had it a day., 6GB ram isn't enough clearly lol.

6gb RAM is enough for a couple depending on the processor.

6gb RAM is enough for a couple depending on the processor.

My pc's just terrible.

9869a19905c5b75a652dca9aea0f0e29.png?135

It doesn't do that on OpenGL or Directx though :(

client...browser version is working fine

Try using [member=KeepBotting]'s loader to fix this.