I read in forum about people complaining why downloading power bot doesnt work and I have the same problem. It gives me Error 403. I read someone commented that you have to right click on link save as etc. etc. but didnt understand a thing. If someone could explain it simply way Id be very happy. Thanks
4 replies to this topic
Error 404 is quite common currently here are some methods to fix it:
- Clicking this link and clicking "Save As" (Select .jar if your computer doesn't)
- Changing the URL "https://powerbot.org/download" to "http://powerbot.org/download"
- Entering the link manually "http://powerbot.org/download"
- Right click download button and clicking "Open in New Tab"
- Using a different browser, Opera, Firefox, etc.
#5 - Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:56 AM