Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

{All bars}{Coal Bag} Superheating

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
920 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 29 May 12
  • Last active: Dec 08 2013 09:22 PM

Superheating v0.9 'Illegally'

By Teh Matt and qaphla Run this superheater if you want the fastest mage and smithing XP on powerbot, as confirmed by our users. Supports the coal bag, has a beautiful paint, a great antiban that is effective while at the same time not negatively affecting the speed of the script, and will run for hours on end doing any bars. To run:

• Bind Superheat to 8 - It will not work otherwise.
  • Wield a fire staff (or other staff that provides fire runes)
  • Have the ore you desire to smith in your bank or inventory
  • Have enough coal in your bank or your inventory
  • Have nature runes in your bank or inventory
  • If you want to use one, have a coal bag in your bank or inventory
  • Be near a bank
  • Select the type of bar you would like to make in the GUI
  • If the script is having problems, you should turn "Fast XP" off
  • Profit!

What People Think:

Spoiler
Progress Reports:
Spoiler
Get it in the SDN. Please post any bugs, complaints, or wishes on this thread. We'll try to work with you to address them as soon as possible.

Edited by Teh_Matt, 11 August 2013 - 08:03 PM.

• Members
  • 1197 posts
  • Joined 06 August 12
  • Last active: Jun 28 2013 11:53 PM
nice to see another superheater, you might want to change the way script chooses which bars, it took me about 5 times to start the script and switch over to steel before it stopped because i didnt have mithril ores in bank and default is mith ;d also this is getting me the most exp/hour compared to other superheating scripts, good job :)

Edited by lure4fun, 11 November 2012 - 07:47 PM.

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 02 November 12
  • Last active: Jul 31 2013 08:56 AM

nice to see another superheater, you might want to change the way script chooses which bars, it took me about 5 times to start the script and switch over to steel before it stopped because i didnt have mithril ores in bank and default is mith ;d

When you say it took you about five times to start, do you mean that you would try to start it, and it would self-terminate because you didn't have mithril?If that's the issue, a temporary fix is to start and immediately pause it, giving you time to change bars.However, that should be an easy fix to make, and I can start working on it. No guarantees about when it'll be patched, though, since I don't have control over uploading.Thanks for the input.Edit: In the latest version, we've made the bot wait for the user to make a selection of which bar to use before doing anything.

Edited by qaphla, 11 November 2012 - 10:56 PM.

• Members
  • 1197 posts
  • Joined 06 August 12

When you say it took you about five times to start, do you mean that you would try to start it, and it would self-terminate because you didn't have mithril?If that's the issue, a temporary fix is to start and immediately pause it, giving you time to change bars.However, that should be an easy fix to make, and I can start working on it. No guarantees about when it'll be patched, though, since I don't have control over uploading.Thanks for the input.

also it seems to randomly terminate every hour or so not sure why as i havent seen it do so just notice it a few minutes after

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 29 May 12

also it seems to randomly terminate every hour or so not sure why as i havent seen it do so just notice it a few minutes after

Is there anything in the log about this? Perhaps if your internet connection drops it would do this, but we've put in a solid 40 hours of testing this and never seen this problem. If you find any more information about this, we'll definitely look into it.With the switching bars issue, we debated having a wait before starting, to give the user plenty of time to select a bar. None of the people that tested it ever complained, but if you think its a real problem we can change the way this is done.

also this is getting me the most exp/hour compared to other superheating scripts, good job http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

Glad to hear it Posted Image

Edited by Teh_Matt, 11 November 2012 - 09:58 PM.

• Members
  • 1197 posts
  • Joined 06 August 12
not my internet connection as i have another acc using a diff script which has been running for about 6hours now ;d how do i check logs?

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 02 November 12
  • Last active: Jul 31 2013 08:56 AM
In the command line where you ran the script, there should be a series of messages, generally beginning with "[INFO]" or "[SEVERE]". This is the log. Generally, the severe messages, or any line that begins by saying "Exception:" are the ones to worry about. If you run the bot and it stops, the log should record what the problem is. If this problem comes up again, and you can access the logs, please post them here, so that we can tell what the problem is. Unfortunately, "It stops working" is a very hard to troubleshoot problem.

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 05 August 12
  • Last active: Feb 17 2013 02:15 PM
At last, a superheater with coal bag support...so far its working great with steel bars, will switch to mith once ores get over...tons more xp with this one over the previous i was using...thanks aloott

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 29 May 12

At last, a superheater with coal bag support...so far its working great with steel bars, will switch to mith once ores get over...tons more xp with this one over the previous i was using...thanks aloott

Great! If you get any nice proggies, feel free to post them here Posted Image

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 05 August 12

Great! If you get any nice proggies, feel free to post them here http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

hello, just ran into a problem...didnt want to post it earlier cause i thought it was an occacional glitch...at every 10 minute mark, the bot opens the bank to restock on ores, withdraws a full inventory of coal then redeposits them then withdraws and redeposits again....im superheating steel bars and using a coal bag at ge bank..is it a problem with my position, bar choice or the script? thanks

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 29 May 12
Is it every ten minutes on the mark, or roughly ten minutes? Is your connection solid the entire time? We've narrowed the potential problem down to a stretch of about forty lines, but need a bit more information to figure out exactly what needs to be fixed. Do you have any more information for us?

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 05 August 12

Is it every ten minutes on the mark, or roughly ten minutes? Is your connection solid the entire time? We've narrowed the potential problem down to a stretch of about forty lines, but need a bit more information to figure out exactly what needs to be fixed. Do you have any more information for us?

around 10 minutes everytime i tried, never more than 10 minutes but once it happened at 4 minutes...i dont know what other information i have except that its the south east ge bank...tell me what you need and ill get it for you*edit* forgot to say, my connection is stable throughout

Edited by fucksmasher, 12 November 2012 - 04:44 AM.

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 29 May 12
We have what appears to be a fix, so we'll release the update tonight, along with various fixes and upgrades. Expect to see even more bars per hour!

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 05 August 12
ok thanks alot

• Members
  • 2181 posts
  • Joined 10 April 12
  • Last active: Nov 01 2013 11:50 AM
add profit per hour :p

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 05 August 12
Hello, even thought the sctipt is v0.2 now, the same problem persists...i kept watching it and now realise what the problem is...the bot tries to fill the coal bag without any coal in the inventory....so the bag is empty but i guess the bot thinks its full?...then it starts withdrawing and depositing again and again

• Members
  • 5559 posts
  • Joined 14 November 11
  • Last active: Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Testing it now with 8k steel bars to make

• Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 29 May 12

Hello, even thought the sctipt is v0.2 now, the same problem persists...i kept watching it and now realise what the problem is...the bot tries to fill the coal bag without any coal in the inventory....so the bag is empty but i guess the bot thinks its full?...then it starts withdrawing and depositing again and again

It's only a minor delay, right? This is a much more helpful bug report, so we will try to put in a fix soon. However, it looks like the next few days may be busy, so it might need to wait until wednesday. For now, I would say to ignore it until we get a fix out.

add profit per hour http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

Debated doing it, but it's hard to tell because we don't know what price you bought stuff at. Believe me, we have a much better feature coming out soon though. It's something no superheater (or even any other script I've seen) has ever done!

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 05 August 12
Not a minor delay, it doesnt stop withdrawing and depositing...anyway, i figured out how to work around it...if i start the script with the correct number of ores already in my inventory, the problem doesnt seem to come up so i don't mind at all...thanks

• Members
  • 1197 posts
  • Joined 06 August 12

In the command line where you ran the script, there should be a series of messages, generally beginning with "[INFO]" or "[SEVERE]". This is the log. Generally, the severe messages, or any line that begins by saying "Exception:" are the ones to worry about. If you run the bot and it stops, the log should record what the problem is.If this problem comes up again, and you can access the logs, please post them here, so that we can tell what the problem is. Unfortunately, "It stops working" is a very hard to troubleshoot problem.

i dont have that ;d, i open the bot and get a sever reformatting line, then after tht nothing. on the client i dont see anything either o,o i enabled messages to see if that would show anything but it didnt o,o