Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

"Could not load scripts, please try again later"

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 10 August 12
  • Last active: Aug 05 2014 08:52 AM
Some minutes ago it could load the scripts, but as I tried to start one it didnt open... Then when I restarted the bot client it first said that it was outdated, but on a second try it worked... Now as I want to start a script, it tells me that it could not load the scripts... I already restarted the client and also logged out and in again... What can I do?

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Joined 08 July 12
  • Last active: May 27 2013 06:39 AM

Some minutes ago it could load the scripts, but as I tried to start one it didnt open... Then when I restarted the bot client it first said that it was outdated, but on a second try it worked... Now as I want to start a script, it tells me that it could not load the scripts... I already restarted the client and also logged out and in again... What can I do?

usually if you close the search and re-open it will load the scripts. it must be a problem through the client or maybe a busy server. If you Re-download the client and try again it may lead to an answer. good luck sir!

Thundergun
  • Restricted
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 02 October 12
  • Last active: Oct 11 2012 06:15 AM
Try to re-download the RSBot client.

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • Joined 02 August 09
  • Last active: Jun 25 2014 07:39 PM
Just keep trying. It will work eventually. Rebooting your computer may or may not help.

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 10 August 12
  • Last active: Aug 05 2014 08:52 AM
Nvm, now it works again. Still thank you Posted ImageEdit: it worked 1 time, but now it does no more.... When I click play it directly says "Could not load...", without even trying...Edit no 2: next problem: It loaded the scripts for a single time again but when I start one it doesnt open. Redownloading the client atm, lets see if it helps in any way.

Edited by 0, 07 October 2012 - 09:44 AM.

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 21 November 10
  • Last active: Jul 01 2013 01:02 PM

Nvm, now it works again. Still thank you http://powerbot-gold4rs.netdna-ssl.com/c...Edit: it worked 1 time, but now it does no more.... When I click play it directly says "Could not load...", without even trying...Edit no 2: next problem: It loaded the scripts for a single time again but when I start one it doesnt open. Redownloading the client atm, lets see if it helps in any way.

I'm having the same problem, i can load a script once, and then i have to restart the client if i want to load another.