Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

idntbot

Botany Bay = Bot Nuke?

14 posts in this topic

No it didnt..it comes out with botany bay. On sept 24.

Bot nuke is to make bots stop working. Botany bay is just a place where "bots" get sent when caught. Im guessing u were not arpund the botting scene last nuke?

You realize that after the first time you are banned, your account is basically boned. You're put on a closely-watched list and if you bot for even 10 seconds they'll catch you. Your account is also very limited at that point. Trade, etc.

[quote name='Wizkhalifa123' timestamp='1348181340' post='9795415']
You realize that after the first time you are banned, your account is basically boned. You're put on a closely-watched list and if you bot for even 10 seconds they'll catch you. Your account is also very limited at that point. Trade, etc.
[/quote]

rofl you just make shit up from ur ass

No bot nuke is going to happen. This was just a scare.

[quote name='Wyn' timestamp='1348192544' post='9796910']
Holy fuck this is like the 9000th topic about this upcoming update use the fucking search.
[/quote]I agree, and because of this post... This post gave me cancer.

I tihnk they should just bring out whatever the fuck it is, bot nuke or whatever, to shut these dumbasses up haha

[quote name='OLympia' timestamp='1348192452' post='9796892']
rofl you just make shit up from ur ass
[/quote]
Did you even watch the livestream? They explained it all there, you retard.

[quote name='iDrip' timestamp='1348196160' post='9797387']
3 chances niqquh
right now's one of them
[/quote]
As soon as you get caught for your first ban, your account is basically done. You get put on a very close watch to see if you bot again, instaban. Also, Jagex stated that your account will have numerous restrictions in case you try to move wealth, etc.

bot nuke coming next week sometime 2nd part of Optimus

people saying its just jagex trying to scare people

most said this last time...

[quote name='Wizkhalifa123' timestamp='1348196229' post='9797394']
As soon as you get caught for your first ban, your account is basically done. You get put on a very close watch to see if you bot again, instaban. Also, Jagex stated that your account will have numerous restrictions in case you try to move wealth, etc.
[/quote]
Once I was stupid, Botted my miner from literally level 1 to 95 over the space of, IDK it was a long time ago, But but about 2-3 weeks

and i was caught, Ofcourse, And i was warned, then i gave up on botting because of the bot nuke, And when i tried to bot again, I heard RS buddy had been taken down, So i spent ages looking for a new bot, Came across powerbot, And my old character still works like a non-warned character, Been botting in moderation on it, Recently moved 50 m from it to another account, Dont know what you're talkingabout.

[quote name='GlitchedPixel' timestamp='1348204383' post='9798326']
Once I was stupid, Botted my miner from literally level 1 to 95 over the space of, IDK it was a long time ago, But but about 2-3 weeks

and i was caught, Ofcourse, And i was warned, then i gave up on botting because of the bot nuke, And when i tried to bot again, I heard RS buddy had been taken down, So i spent ages looking for a new bot, Came across powerbot, And my old character still works like a non-warned character, Been botting in moderation on it, Recently moved 50 m from it to another account, Dont know what you're talkingabout.
[/quote]
how the hell did you move 50m? i tried to move 3m from red portal to my main today, i got 25k instead and the money was gone... fuck you jagex