This is Legit and legal, and is NOT a virus
Minecraft is property of copyright trademark Mojang
Follow these steps to get up and running with Mineshafter:
- Make sure that you have a Minecraft.net account (paid or not, doesn't matter).
- Login. Done
- Link your Minecraft.net account. Done
- Upload a custom skin if you want one.
- Upload a custom cloak if you want one.
- Download the client proxy.
- Start the proxy program, it will use the Minecraft launcher in the current directory or use the latest one from Minecraft.net if you don't have one.
- Login with your Minecraft.net credentials.
- You're client will update if not already at the latest version.
- When done playing, close Minecraft
if this is against the forum rules or if you think it is, please PM me your reason why.
Edited by 0, 05 August 2012 - 01:02 AM.