Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

How to play on Cracked Minecraft Servers (Mineshafter)

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 13 July 12
  • Last active: Jan 13 2014 07:06 AM
This is essentially a 'duplicate' of Minecraft, except you cant play on official servers and only cracked servers (which is basicly the same.. you can also play offline too)This is Legit and legal, and is NOT a virusMinecraft is property of copyright trademark Mojanghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVQstywaczIhttp://mineshafter.a...om/instructions Follow these steps to get up and running with Mineshafter:
  • Make sure that you have a Minecraft.net account (paid or not, doesn't matter).
  • Login. Done
  • Link your Minecraft.net account. Done
  • Upload a custom skin if you want one.
  • Upload a custom cloak if you want one.
  • Download the client proxy.
  • Start the proxy program, it will use the Minecraft launcher in the current directory or use the latest one from Minecraft.net if you don't have one.
  • Login with your Minecraft.net credentials.
  • You're client will update if not already at the latest version.
  • When done playing, close Minecraft
EDIT: THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL OR AGAINST THE RULES.. it does not violate minecraft in anyway i am NOT selling any pins or accounts this is a legal way to play minecraft effectively and efficiently, by using cracked servers which is exactly the same as playing Runescape Private Servers.. or CSS cracked servers, etc you get the point..if this is against the forum rules or if you think it is, please PM me your reason why.Thanks.

Edited by 0, 05 August 2012 - 01:02 AM.

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 16 April 12
  • Last active: Jun 05 2013 09:31 AM
I prefer minshafter squared http://mineshaftersquared.com/ It is basically the same as mineshafter but it feels more refined

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 13 July 12

I prefer minshafter squared http://mineshaftersquared.com/ It is basically the same as mineshafter but it feels more refined

Interesting :p i did not know about that, im not that big of a minecraft fan myself i just wanted to share this tutorial with everyone so people know about it :)

Esswraith
  • Restricted
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 03 August 12
  • Last active: Nov 07 2012 06:55 PM
Doesn't seem legal to me.

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 13 July 12

Doesn't seem legal to me.

It is why would i post something illegeal? i only put that because one of the stupid mods deleted it for a invalid reason >.> look on the site for more info.. if you dont trust it dont use it but millions of people use mineshafteras it says on the website 'Mineshafter is a free alternative to using the main Minecraft online services.'If you enjoy the game, please consider supporting the developers.

Edited by 0, 07 August 2012 - 07:59 PM.

Esswraith
  • Restricted
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 03 August 12

It is why would i post something illegeal? i only put that because one of the stupid mods deleted it for a invalid reason >.> look on the site for more info.. if you dont trust it dont use it but millions of people use mineshafter

Using software to play a premium game for free sounds pretty illegal to me. Just because "millions" of people do it doesn't make it legal.

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 13 July 12

Using software to play a premium game for free sounds pretty illegal to me. Just because "millions" of people do it doesn't make it legal.

well fine, request a removal i dont care.. im just trying to help people have fun in these hard times

Esswraith
  • Restricted
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 03 August 12
No its because in the orin

well fine, request a removal i dont care.. im just trying to help people have fun in these hard times

No, I'm just making this point because in the original post you said its legal, thats all. I don't have a problem with it really.

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Joined 13 July 12

No its because in the orinNo, I'm just making this point because in the original post you said its legal, thats all. I don't have a problem with it really.

oh ok sorry, should i remove it? im pretty sure its as legal as RSBot

Esswraith
  • Restricted
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 03 August 12

I think your safe.

Sora
  • Restricted
  • 1345 posts
  • Joined 20 June 12
  • Last active: Jan 20 2014 11:11 PM
If you guys want a cracked server, I own one! It has normally around 30 players on :) IP: Mc.Ali3nCraft.com Website/Forums: Ali3nCraft.com

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 01 November 10
  • Last active: Dec 28 2013 04:35 PM

well not quite, runescape is a free game and using a bot isnt illegal, it just violates jagex terms and conditions, what your doing allows people to play a game hey didnt pay for, and distributing the game is illegal