-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladadance

50 dollars per referral!

17 posts in this topic

Well i stumbled across this on the forums and ill tell you this, don't watch the videos, they are boring as hell
lets get to the point, basically you just sign up, all you have to do is pay 7.99 (cheapest plan) for a pc back up service, then you get a referral link, and boom, sign people up and you get 50 dollars per referral..
yes you guys are going to be skeptical but thats fine, anyone with 8 dollars to burn can try it out, just get the referrals and you get a shit load of money..
just don't buy any of the email responders, blog shit all that stuff, just the back up service! gl!

visit: natmortgage.org

you know thats what i thought, i need a referell to be honest lol.. but a attendee, one of those super powerbot users with all those statuses posted a guide on this.. i mean its 8 dollars how much can you loose?

Think what you want, i don't care lol I'm the one making money not you guys, so I'm fine :p

[quote name='ladadance' timestamp='1342905017' post='8958816']
Think what you want, i don't care lol I'm the one making money not you guys, so I'm fine [img]http://powerbot-gold4rs.netdna-ssl.com/community//public/style_emoticons/default/tongue.png[/img]
[/quote]
I can sense you're lying simply by reading your replies.

Isnt this how a pyramid scam works? one person buys someone else in, then they buy others in, and then they buy others in....

Soooooooooo.... You pay 8 for their shitty thing, refer someone and make 50$, they block your account and keep that 50$ before you can cash out. Goodluck with that.

[quote name='Noob_range' timestamp='1343503146' post='9047095']
Fake,
Let me just reffer my self 10k times and get back to you.
[/quote]
lol