After trying some scripts to smelt some bars none of them seems to work just fine, I tried to make one, so this is the result. Smelt all bars at Edgeville Furnace, it includes a "failsafe" in case it doesn't withdraw right ores.
- Cannonballs - Make sure you have mould in toolbelt.
- Start at Edgebille Bank
- Run script in Fixed Mode
- Choose bar and start .
- Toogle Production Dialog ON
- Version 2.0 Updated after EoC
- 1.1- Added antiban while smelting
- 1.1- Failsafe for getting stucked or not good combination of right ores to make bars
- 1.1- Fixed bug for counting bars made.
- 1.2- Fixed but making steel bars
- 1.2- Signature added thanks to ink who made it.
- 1.3- Support for cannonballs
- 1.4- Antiban improved.
- 1.4- Show/Hide paint by clicking it.
- 1.4- Failsafe for randoms, misclicks, etc. while smelting.
- 1.5- Less clickls walking from bank-furnace & viceversa.
- 1.5- Improved timing.
- 1.6- Clicking on players while doing cannonballs.
- 1.7- Checks for right amount of ores to make bars.
- 1.7- Added TTL
- 1.8- Support for ring of forging, drop giftbox.
- 2.0- It works after Eoc update.
Let me know your opinion, bugs or any comment.
Edited by huatekon, 05 January 2013 - 12:26 AM.