Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

[$0.99] QuickPowerMiner - Quickly Mines And Drops Ore For Experience

• Please log in to reply
1307 replies to this topic
  • Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

• Last active: Today, 12:27 AM

ovxIE.png Available on the SDN (Script Distribution Network)   Features

• Quickly power mines clay, copper, tin, iron, silver, coal, sandstone, gold, gems, limestone, granite, mithril, adamantite, and even bane ore.
  • Targets and optionally caches the next target to create the illusion of a focused player
  • Utilizes an advanced orientation algorithm to ensure your player is doing what it's supposed to
  • Quickly drops all ore (Gems and reward boxes are optional) using the action bar (If available)
  • Optionally simulates mousekey and/or m3d3 dropping
  • Teleports mining urns as they fill up
  • Customizable scan radius (Perfect for mining in the middle of 3 rocks)
  • Adjustable mouse speed
  • Simple yet elegant persistent GridBagLayout GUI
  • and of course a plethora of fail-safes to ensure nothing goes wrong
  • DOES NOT SUPPORT LRC
Changelog
V1.40 - Fixed a core bug, threaded paint loading, fixed mining competition statistic sending
V1.37 - Core logic updated (No more 'stalling'), Actionbar is taken into account when clicking/hovering.
V1.36 - Walking improvements
V1.35 - Fixed a buggy failsafe
V1.34 - Updated for EOC, added support for ability bar dropping
V1.33 - Fixed mouse speed controls, added support for gem stones and several new silver and gold rocks.
V1.32 - Faster dropping and hovering when not using m3d3.
V1.31 - Fixed a null pointer revealed by an API change.
V1.29 - More human-like dropping.
V1.27 - Bug fixes and tons of optimization, it should be significantly faster and more responsive.
V1.26 - Improved m3d3 support, added checks to further reduce miss-clicks.
V1.25 - Added support for m3d3.
V1.22 - Added paint effects to visualize scan radius. Added basic limestone support.
V1.21 - Fixed regression from V1.20, improved general logic.
V1.20 - Added support for mining bane ore.
V1.15 - Added checks to ensure the rock your trying to mine is reachable
V1.14 - Added support for the rocks in Edgeville dungeon.
V1.13 - Only ignore npcs above level 30
V1.12 - More accurate clicking
V1.11 - Tweaked scan radius to allow more precise control.
V1.10 - Added standard Quick paint
V1.09 - Added option to drop random event gifts.
V1.08 - Added rock ids
V1.07 - Fixed idling when only one rock was available
V1.05 - Added mining urn support, added granite + sandstone support, added scan radius option, added additional rock ids
V1.04 - Improved mousekey simulation, added a large amount of rock ids (Rimington, coal mines, ardougne south, dwarven mines, etc.)
V1.03 - Added a mouse speed control, GUI setting persistence, and additional rock ids
V1.02 - Support for more rocks, improved preparation for the next rock
V1.01 - Improved mousekey simulation, made next target caching optional, fixed sdn gui loading
V1.00 - Initial Release

Feedback    

Just purchased. You never seem to disappoint! Great job 

oh and do u think u will ever add color or anything to see how much xp/hr and how long its been running??? 

And i also bought this Script, its great tyvm 

working good now thank you it is looking great so far  

Thank you very much. Extremely satisfied. 

best .99 cents ive ever spent http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

The price is amazing, you could of easily overcharged like everyone else but you didn't, thanks http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...

Great script! 

Bought it, works flawlessly fucking awesome bro, I totally forgot to get the 9 hour proggie for you but yeh keep it up http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi... got me 1-77 in a matter of days  

Second best $1 i have ever spent... sorry but the fries from Mcdonalds are unbeatable:P

Edited by Hyperion, 29 June 2013 - 04:37 PM.

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12
  • Last active: Aug 19 2012 06:47 PM
Has this just been updated? Tried it yesterday, script wouldn't even run

• Restricted
  • 370 posts
  • Joined 07 June 12
  • Last active: Dec 11 2013 07:04 PM
nice will test soon.

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

Has this just been updated? Tried it yesterday, script wouldn't even run

Did the GUI display? If it did and it simply idled after you performed setup, it means I'm missing the rock ids, if you can tell me where you were mining I could easily go grab the ids.

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12

Did the GUI display? If it did and it simply idled after you performed setup, it means I'm missing the rock ids, if you can tell me where you were mining I could easily go grab the ids.

I was at the piscatoris mining spot, the GUI did not come up, I hit play, selected your script, and nothing happened, it was like I never selected it or anything, didn't execute, if you could fix it that would be great.

• Members
  • 1074 posts
  • Joined 03 July 10
  • Last active: Feb 01 2014 01:41 PM
this works at lrc?

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12
im still not able to get this working..

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

this works at lrc?

I'll add support in tonights update.

im still not able to get this working..

I'm looking into it, it's only occurring with the sdn version of the script.Edit: I found the problem and fixed it, update submitted, the problem had to do with the cursor image.

Edited by Hyperion, 20 June 2012 - 03:47 PM.

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

All reported bugs should be fixed at this point

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12
I'll try it out here in a bit

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

I'll try it out here in a bit

Alright, I took the time to go to piscatoris and I realized that the rock ids were missing, I just added them and submitted an update, wait about 15-20 minutes and the update should be on the server.

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12

Alright, I took the time to go to piscatoris and I realized that the rock ids were missing, I just added them and submitted an update, wait about 15-20 minutes and the update should be on the server.

Thanks, I'll let you know how it goes once I get back :)

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12
Alright, I tried it a piscatoris, doesn't mine so quickly, whereas in the ardougne mine it works great, except I like it to be mining in the area where the iron ores are in the triangular formation, goes off and mines the other 2, so maybe make it radial? Dropping is great, love it.Best pminer, except maybe look into those little bugs, and this script would be flawless! :)Thanks

Alright, I tried it a piscatoris, doesn't mine so quickly, whereas in the ardougne mine it works great, except I like it to be mining in the area where the iron ores are in the triangular formation, goes off and mines the other 2, so maybe make it radial? Dropping is great, love it.Best pminer, except maybe look into those little bugs, and this script would be flawless! http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...Thanks

Oh and maybe some informative paint would be nice, not necessary but it would be helpful!

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

Alright, I tried it a piscatoris, doesn't mine so quickly, whereas in the ardougne mine it works great, except I like it to be mining in the area where the iron ores are in the triangular formation, goes off and mines the other 2, so maybe make it radial? Dropping is great, love it.Best pminer, except maybe look into those little bugs, and this script would be flawless! http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//publi...ThanksOh and maybe some informative paint would be nice, not necessary but it would be helpful!

Disabling simulated focus should make it wander around less, it's off by default in the next release. I can look into adding support for it to just stay in one spot. I would add a paint, but I'm an amateur at graphic design.

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 18 June 12
  • Last active: Dec 23 2012 09:33 PM
Decent, not that bad.

• Members
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 11 June 12

Disabling simulated focus should make it wander around less, it's off by default in the next release. I can look into adding support for it to just stay in one spot. I would add a paint, but I'm an amateur at graphic design.

Yea I did disable it, it mines, and pauses for like 2 seconds, then it would mine quick for a bit, then pause, and repeats, other locations are working well though

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 07 July 10
  • Last active: Jul 24 2012 12:42 AM
not a good one..to slow..and it stop running after like..5-10min...why?

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

not a good one..to slow..and it stop running after like..5-10min...why?

I need more information than that. How/what parts are slow? What do you mean it stopped running, did the script terminate or did it simply idle there? Can you run it in a command line/terminal and post what it says(If anything)

• Members
  • 300 posts
  • Joined 07 June 12
  • Last active: Mar 27 2014 02:27 AM
I tried to mine iron, but it just stands there after getting 5 ores. and after a long it time it mines again and then stands there.

• Premium Script Writers
  • 2792 posts
  • Joined 13 November 10

I tried to mine iron, but it just stands there after getting 5 ores. and after a long it time it mines again and then stands there.

What spot were you mining at? I'll go test it there, and see if I can find anything wron.