Powerbots smartest, fastest, and most efficient bonfire script. Maximizing EXP with any log, while accurately imitating human activity.
-Please run the script on RSBot 4037 or higher | Java 7 32/64bit | Windows -Features:
- Artificial Intelligence: Smart tile detection to enhance EXP per hour as the script learns where it can and cannot light fires. If it is standing on a tile with prior experience of not being able to light a fire, it will move accordingly.
- Supports bonfires or Jadinko Lair.
- Takes a screenshot when the script is stopped. See below for details about how to find your screenshot.
- Universal banking! Read how to below in 'instructions'.
- Instantly loots fire spirits.
- Continuous fire detection, to prevent the loss of EXP.
- Smart Antiban, checks any of the 25 skills, checks friends list, constantly right clicks nearby players, changes the camera position, and moves the mouse to simulate human activity.
- Advanced failsafes to constantly keep the script running.
- Custom world support for bonfire worlds.
- Scroll-able log for debugging and a loot table for fire spirits.
- 4.6 (11/22/2012 - 12:24 CST) - Bonfires are again working after the EOC update. Not sure if anything else is broken, please comment if you run into any problems. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 4.5 (11/4/2012 - 00:31 CST) - Jadinko Lair was added to the script and is fully functional. - Reduced the length for adding logs to another fire, this should hopefully stop bots from moving to other fires at popular places such as South West Grand Exchange. - Decided not to put summoning into the script because its not worth the time to renew points and such, if anyone has an easy way to do this other than running to the obelisk please post their ideas. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 4.3 (10/13/2012 - 14:56 CST) - Lumbridge bank is now supported. Easily expandable, comment about any other banks that do not work. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 4.2 (10/13/2012 - 13:55 CST) - New Paint - New GUI with screenshot option, paint tile with transparency, turn off fancy mouse and worlds/lamps disabled due to issues. - Fire Spirits while banking work better. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 4.1 (10/11/2012 - 19:20 CST) - Many internal changes to help maintain the script and push out updates faster. - Added screenshots when the script is stopped, see instructions (next update will have an option in the GUI to toggle this feature, currently set to take screenshots by default). - Fixed the intelligence engine discovering valid tiles twice (no more double yellow tiles). - Some optimization so it should run faster on slower computers. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 4.0 (10/8/2012 - 17:02 CST) - NE Intelligence Engine fully implemented. All tiles that you cannot light a fire on are painted blue, light-able tiles are painted yellow. The NE Intelligence Engine will learn as more players create fires. - Lamps temporarily disabled due to the unexplained problems with the SDN version. - You now start on the tile you want to light the fire on, not one south of it. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 3.7 (10/6/2012 - 17:28 CST) - Next step in our Artificial Intelligence system, getting closer to a global network of intelligent, comprehensive bots. - Added the option to loot fire spirits. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 3.6 (10/5/2012 - 21:50 CST) - Preview of our new Artificial Intelligence system that learns as more people use the script. Currently it will take tiles that you cannot light fires on and learns to avoid them. Future plans include having a database from un-lightable tiles to be accessed from any script and be utilized for more EXP per hour. - Fixed the banking bug where it would get stuck banking if a Fire Spirit was present. - Banking efficiency while banking, including fixing SOME of the gui loot table...still working on it <img src='http://cdn.powerbot.org/community//public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> _____________________________________________________________________________ - 3.5 (10/2/2012 - 23:25 CST) - New GUI again. - Now have the option to right click fire or use craft option. - Strange box lamp redemption works like a charm and redeems coins if there is no lamp or book. - Mouse speed option to set the clients speed. - Option to set a preferred world, will switch if the player is on the incorrect world. - Option to turn on painting wireframes/tiles. - In-GUI log added. In-GUI table to keep track of loot from fire spirits. - Buttons in the GUI to bring you to the thread or our adfly to donate to us for free. Please report any bugs and enjoy. _____________________________________________________________________________ - 3.40 (9/30/2012 - 00:18 CST) - NEW GUI. Now you have the option to either keep the box or redeem it for any skill that you want. - 3.30 (9/29/2012 - 23:13 CST) - Really getting sick of this, but strange boxes should work now. - 3.25 (9/28/2012 - 18:12 CST) - Honestly the same exact thing as the last update, just my fail theoretical code failed. New code is tested and works. - 3.2 (9/25/2012 - 23:08 CST) - Banking should work flawless now and the script will use the strange random event boxes to get Firemaking EXP. Custom redemption will come later. - 3.1 (9/3/2012) - Fixed banking bug where it would randomly log out. - 3.0: (8/28/2012) Complete script re-write ( Also now named AutoBonfire NE) because we thought we could improve the already great quality of the script. It will support every feature it used to with everything being updated and optimized. Script will run faster, improve exp per hour, the usual aesthetics, and bringing the script to the SDN! Please post reports about any bugs! - 2.5: Fixed Most of the Lighting Fire/Banking Bugs - 2.4: New sexy paint. ;D (Tell us what you think about it!) - 2.3: Fixed time until level in the paint. - 2.2 : Added Support for Clan Vexillum, thanks to lucretius for reporting! - 2.1: Added new Antiban features, fixed bugs, added some more support for Non-Lightable Tiles. - 2.0: Supports Every Log, Changes to the GUI, Better Anti-Spam Clicking Technique,Better Fail safes, Some new Features, and Better Anti-Ban (Now Right Clicks on Nearby Players Occasionally). - 1.9: Changes to the Paint, Minor bug Fixes, Additions to AntiBan, Finally fixed the Levels Gained issue in the paint - 1.8: Bug Fixes - 1.75: Issue with older JDK versions fixed. - 1.7: No more crashing "on startup," better paint, minor aesthetic fixes, and fixed lighting logs in a bank bug! - 1.6: GUI implemented, stand on fire bug fixed, and spam clicking the fire also fixed - achieved with better failsafes. - 1.5: Paint support was finally added! - 1.4: Finally supports universal banking! See below in 'Instructions' on how to manage this feature. - 1.35: Now you must have a tinderbox in your toolbelt because the script will no longer take one out of your bank to use as a light source. - 1.3: Fixed banking bugs, much better detection and perfect failsafes, improved antiban, ability to keep up with Jagex ID switching, and a level system for a future paint. - 1.2: Since GUI currently does not work properly, attempted another solution (read information below). - 1.1: Support of Fire Spirit, better tile detection, small bug fixes, better anti-ban. - 1.0: ReleaseInstructions:
- Start the bot ON THE TILE that you would like it to start the fire, it will automatically find the nearest bank and continue to light fires or join other ones around the area!
- All blue tiles are tiles you cannot light a fire on, this should be right almost all of the time. Errors should be corrected by the script.
- All yellow tiles are tiles you can light a fire on.
- All blank tiles are unknown and can be taught to the NE Intelligence Engine.
- Jadinko Lair:
- Start the bot within the lair.
- Currently all your screenshots will be saved inside the Temp folder inside local appdata under AutoBonfire NE. To access on Windows 7 type: "%localappdata%\Temp\AutoBonfire NE" into the URL bar without the quotes in Windows Explore and it will bring you to your screenshots! (instructions for other OS's will come later).
ON THE SDN!
Edited by defqon_1, 22 November 2012 - 06:24 PM.