Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

Epic bot vs RSbot

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 18 January 12
  • Last active: Mar 16 2014 12:53 PM
Why is it that Epicbot is up and running before Powerbot is fully up. I thought that the developers here were laughing at the developers at epicbot and gave them no chance of ever returning. Even now Rsbot is still running behind. I hope they catch up because these bots at RSbot work a lot smoother than the ones over at Epic

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 31 March 12
  • Last active: May 28 2014 02:06 AM
RSbot will catch up. EP staff are all faggots. My experience with them: - They sell you scripts that are fairly stable - They update pretty slowly after updates on tuesday. - They have a bunch of shit free scripts that they never fix, and when you ask why, you get called a leecher even if you own paid ones too. Overall I can't stand that site. They don't even let you swear when RS itself does. And for some reason the majority of them are either retarded or are WBM's. PS... I recommend trying to sell accs there. The idiots pay more and it seems easier to scam if you're into that kind of thing. I myself am not in the business.

• Administrators
  • -46119 posts
  • Joined 02 June 09

• Operations Manager
  • Last active: Today, 09:16 AM
Basically because EpicBot and powerbot rely on an updater which gets hooks (or summink more techy, I'm no dev :p), whilst it's not the same updater you can imagine it still takes about the same amount of time to complete (give or take a few weeks either way). After EpicBot finished their updater, they were able to fix their old client and release whereas powerbot had bigger plans. We finished the updater and then began coding a new client (4000) to be better than ever before. Therefore, we had the extra delay of creating a new client.

• Members
  • 1406 posts
  • Joined 05 August 11
  • Last active: Today, 09:54 AM
Yea Wei su got to it faster. Rsbot and Epic bot are both Injection bots. And there is this thing that they both have implemented that is called a Updater. The updater keeps track of all the hooks inside of runescape. Which this is a big part of the client. The reason powerbot has mainly taken alot of time to fix is cause they made a really good updater that is made to be able to get passed most of jagex's updates that's why epicbot is down all the time and rsbot isnt.

• Members
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 15 February 12
  • Last active: Jan 27 2013 01:27 AM
Idiot much? EB is down because Huan the ONLY PERSON WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE BOT is on a different time zone.... His timezone is opposite of the US.

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 17 August 11
  • Last active: May 15 2014 12:36 PM

Why is it that Epicbot is up and running before Powerbot is fully up.I thought that the developers here were laughing at the developers at epicbot and gave them no chance of ever returning.Even now Rsbot is still running behind. I hope they catch up because these bots at RSbot work a lot smoother than the ones over at Epic

Don't you answer your own hopes?Quality costs time.

• Members
  • 2189 posts
  • Joined 02 April 12
  • Last active: Nov 24 2013 11:27 PM

Don't you answer your own hopes?Quality costs time.

Exactly. People think why some bots are shit and others arn't.. It's because the ones that put lots of time into it are obviously going to be better then ones that put no time/effort into it.

Apple_
  • Members
  • 844 posts
  • Joined 03 December 11
  • Last active: Aug 30 2012 02:37 PM

Basically because EpicBot and powerbot rely on an updater which gets hooks (or summink more techy, I'm no dev http://powerbot-gold4rs.netdna-ssl.com/c...), whilst it's not the same updater you can imagine it still takes about the same amount of time to complete (give or take a few weeks either way). After EpicBot finished their updater, they were able to fix their old client and release whereas powerbot had bigger plans. We finished the updater and then began coding a new client (4000) to be better than ever before. Therefore, we had the extra delay of creating a new client.

Dayum

• Members
  • 155 posts
  • Joined 25 March 12
  • Last active: Jun 23 2012 11:32 PM
Huan updates Epicbot consistently. In the last two days he's updated the free scripts/randoms.

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 23 December 11
  • Last active: Sep 08 2013 06:28 PM
powerbot in my opinion.

Blinky
  • Restricted
  • 5287 posts
  • Joined 05 May 10
  • Last active: Dec 11 2012 01:30 AM

Basically because EpicBot and powerbot rely on an updater which gets hooks (or summink more techy, I'm no dev http://powerbot-gold4rs.netdna-ssl.com/c...), whilst it's not the same updater you can imagine it still takes about the same amount of time to complete (give or take a few weeks either way). After EpicBot finished their updater, they were able to fix their old client and release whereas powerbot had bigger plans. We finished the updater and then began coding a new client (4000) to be better than ever before. Therefore, we had the extra delay of creating a new client.

From my personal observations, when you obfuscate the Epic Bot client you can clearly see that the information stored is sent to a server on Epic Bot's end. I believe the server is owned by Renegade. With this said I would not trust Epic Bot with any account under any circumstance.Even though their bots do work, they try to cover that up until you actually enter your account information so it can be stored on the servers end. There's no real comparison to be honest - RSBot is completely legitimate in every way shape and form. The development team wants nothing more than to make this the #1 RuneScape Injection bot. So far from the progress of RSBot and how far it's taken us they won't let us or anyone down. Everyone had doubts after the bot nuke, even myself. I personally believed that it was just a trick to keep the users active on the forums for money but that was never the case. Proving the the community that they have actually provided us with a working bot that is 100% clean and safe is more than enough. Personally I remember when this bot first came out (around the time it did, not exactly the first day) and I felt completely safe with the bot and always have.The developers may of been slow on releasing the client but that's because they wanted to make sure it was stable enough for the community to use. With enough patience and hard work on their end they were able to release the client we are using now and continuing to update the client to stay up-to-date with RuneScape so we can continue to have fun on the game and continue to bot without a worry.If anything RSBot should be getting the credit - not Epic Bot.

Eldest808
  • Restricted
  • 124 posts
  • Joined 16 March 12
  • Last active: Mar 30 2013 12:09 AM

From my personal observations, when you obfuscate the Epic Bot client you can clearly see that the information stored is sent to a server on Epic Bot's end. I believe the server is owned by Renegade. With this said I would not trust Epic Bot with any account under any circumstance.Even though their bots do work, they try to cover that up until you actually enter your account information so it can be stored on the servers end. There's no real comparison to be honest - RSBot is completely legitimate in every way shape and form. The development team wants nothing more than to make this the #1 RuneScape Injection bot.So far from the progress of RSBot and how far it's taken us they won't let us or anyone down. Everyone had doubts after the bot nuke, even myself. I personally believed that it was just a trick to keep the users active on the forums for money but that was never the case. Proving the the community that they have actually provided us with a working bot that is 100% clean and safe is more than enough. Personally I remember when this bot first came out (around the time it did, not exactly the first day) and I felt completely safe with the bot and always have.The developers may of been slow on releasing the client but that's because they wanted to make sure it was stable enough for the community to use. With enough patience and hard work on their end they were able to release the client we are using now and continuing to update the client to stay up-to-date with RuneScape so we can continue to have fun on the game and continue to bot without a worry.If anything RSBot should be getting the credit - not Epic Bot.

Are you dumb? Do you know anything about Computers, and where shit is stored? Its stored on your computer in a notepad document. It's not sent to a server on Epic Bots end as it would be illegal and could face Prison time and a fine of up to $2000. as they are a registered company. I doubt you even know how to obfuscate the client. I have never been hacked by Epicbot and i have my main's info and bank pin stored in the client. Epicbot deserves more credit than RSbot because unlike RSbot Epicbot wasnt giving false release dates and fucking people over. Sure their scripts and Randoms need a little work after Nuke Day but so does every other Bot.

• Members
  • 301 posts
  • Joined 26 July 10
  • Last active: Jul 14 2012 01:02 PM

Are you dumb? Do you know anything about Computers, and where shit is stored? Its stored on your computer in a notepad document. It's not sent to a server on Epic Bots end as it would be illegal and could face Prison time and a fine of up to $2000. as they are a registered company. I doubt you even know how to obfuscate the client. I have never been hacked by Epicbot and i have my main's info and bank pin stored in the client. Epicbot deserves more credit than RSbot because unlike RSbot Epicbot wasnt giving false release dates and fucking people over. Sure their scripts and Randoms need a little work after Nuke Day but so does every other Bot.

its trus, epicbot is better ATM , but rsbot will code all their randoms and there are also many scripts avaible now so if you wait a few weeks powerbot will be better overall

Blinky
  • Restricted
  • 5287 posts
  • Joined 05 May 10
  • Last active: Dec 11 2012 01:30 AM

If you say so. I'm not here to argue and there's no reason to get aggressive with me over something simple.Though I must say, if you know so much about the situation then please do explain since this is a discussion thread.

Edited by 0, 07 April 2012 - 08:38 PM.

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 07 April 12
  • Last active: Today, 01:12 AM
At the moment, epicbot.

• Members
  • 47 posts
  • Joined 17 August 11
  • Last active: May 15 2014 12:36 PM

At the other hand, the past has learned us that epicbot cannot be trusted. + people who obfuscate are in general not dumb. If you make such a statement, first check your ground.

• Sponsors
  • 23234 posts
  • Joined 16 July 11
  • Last active: Jul 08 2014 08:09 PM

I swear we have less coders too?

• Members
  • 77 posts
  • Joined 24 February 11
  • Last active: Dec 17 2012 12:24 AM
Well, I would say EB FOR NOW. This is because you have WORKING scripts at the minimum. PB will soon be better once the community steps up and creates more scripts. Also, EB's forums don't crash as much as Pbots because of the amount of users.

WKD
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 03 April 12
  • Last active: Apr 15 2012 02:26 AM
The community in Powerbot is so much better. The script writers are more advanced and can produce more efficient scripts while Epic Bot cant.

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 02 April 12
  • Last active: Apr 17 2012 03:32 PM

Well, I would say EB FOR NOW. This is because you have WORKING scripts at the minimum. PB will soon be better once the community steps up and creates more scripts.Also, EB's forums don't crash as much as Pbots because of the amount of users.

This, but who cares about their forums honestly?