-
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoinLounge

[Recruiting] IRC Dicing Clan

244 posts in this topic

Design of website if paid. Our designer is working on the design. We're talking about big money, and we will succeed. Edited by 0

[b][color=#660066]Feedback[/color][color=#666600]: 1 lol[/color]
[color=#660066]Hosting[/color][color=#000000] experiences[/color][color=#666600]: Liked CC[/color]
[color=#660066]Wealth[/color][color=#000000] on [/color][color=#660066]RuneScape[/color][color=#666600]: 75M[/color]
[color=#660066]Prepared[/color][color=#000000] to pay hosting any hosting fee[/color][color=#666600]?: 20M[/color]
[color=#660066]Time[/color][color=#000000] zone [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] relation to GMT[/color][color=#666600]: +10 GMT[/color][/b]

[quote name='xx_a_b_s_xx' timestamp='1327160418' post='7691819']
Never diced but heard its better money than horsing?
[/quote]

Horsing is gone.

[b]Feedback: only 2 atm.
Hosting experiences: host in a few flower games and a little dicing.
Wealth on RuneScape:70m cash.
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?:As long as its in my range.
Time zone in relation to GMT: Eastern.[/b]

[b]Feedback: Non, would love this to be a chance to get some feedbacks and be known.
Hosting experiences: Payed 25m for host and made couples of mills
Wealth on RuneScape: Non
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?: Not at the moment, but if I manage to make the money for a Corpreal Rank then I'll pay it asap.
Time zone in relation to GMT: 5:45[/b]

[b]Feedback: None but I am whilling to speak to you if you want any infos.
Hosting experiences: I know everything about how to host. I have been dicing for a while and I know that you need to be vidding all the time while you are hosting, how to take dds and 60x2/55x2, etc. I never host but if you could give me a try, I am pretty sure I could be a quick one.
Wealth on RuneScape: varies depending on the account. I would say total wealth of 350m.
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?: Yes, I'd start with friend or recruit or corporal and buy more if the clans goes well.
Time zone in relation to GMT: I am eastern which means -5.[/b]

[b]If you want to speak with me, you can enter in contact with me by going on #blackyy.[/b]
[b]I know that I don't have feedbacks so I'd be ready to wait for the rank and earn your confidence by helping you with the dicing clan.[/b] Edited by 0

[b]Feedback: 4 :D
Hosting experiences: Hosted in Wtf s7ven cc
Wealth on RuneScape: 1.3b
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?:no
Time zone in relation to GMT:dunno :D[/b]

We don't accept peoples that are not prepared to pay fees.
If you don't pay fee, you have not understood the concept.

[quote name='Nasus' timestamp='1327230124' post='7698036']
We don't accept peoples that are not prepared to pay fees.
If you don't pay fee, you have not understood the concept.
[/quote]

I'd be ready to pay for friends/recruit and then if the cc goes well I'd buy more ranks :p

[quote name='blackyy24' timestamp='1327201729' post='7695982']
[b]Feedback: None but I am whilling to speak to you if you want any infos.
Hosting experiences: I know everything about how to host. I have been dicing for a while and I know that you need to be vidding all the time while you are hosting, how to take dds and 60x2/55x2, etc. I never host but if you could give me a try, I am pretty sure I could be a quick one.
Wealth on RuneScape: varies depending on the account. I would say total wealth of 350m.
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?: Yes, I'd start with friend or recruit or corporal and buy more if the clans goes well.
Time zone in relation to GMT: I am eastern which means -5.[/b]

[b]If you want to speak with me, you can enter in contact with me by going on #blackyy.[/b]
[b]I know that I don't have feedbacks so I'd be ready to wait for the rank and earn your confidence by helping you with the dicing clan.[/b]
[/quote]

We here at CoinLounge are proud to say; The website is almost done!
And upon release of the site, we will be opening the chats!

[b][color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Feedback[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]:14 and counting[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Hosting[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] experiences[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]: hosted legit 60x2 a while back, I know the ways of hosting 60x2 and duels[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Wealth[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] on [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]RuneScape[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]: 36m and counting[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Prepared[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] to pay hosting any hosting fee[/b][/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#666600]?: If I am able to host, will I be able to do dice duels until I have receive enough money to pay. Because as a starting clan there will need to be time to expand and get people to bet with us.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Time[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] zone [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000088][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]in[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] relation to GMT[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]: my time zone is EST, New York Time[/b][/size][/font][/color][/b] Edited by 0

[quote name='TTG_MADNESS' timestamp='1327360477' post='7709048']
[b][color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Feedback[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]:14 and counting[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Hosting[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] experiences[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]: hosted legit 60x2 a while back, I know the ways of hosting 60x2 and duels[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Wealth[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] on [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]RuneScape[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]: 36m and counting[/b][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Prepared[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] to pay hosting any hosting fee[/b][/size][/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#666600]?: If I am able to host, will I be able to do dice duels until I have receive enough money to pay. Because as a starting clan there will need to be time to expand and get people to bet with us.[/color][/size][/font]
[color=#660066][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]Time[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] zone [/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000088][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]in[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#000000][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b] relation to GMT[/b][/size][/font][/color][color=#666600][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][b]: my time zone is EST, New York Time[/b][/size][/font][/color][/b]
[/quote]

No, we don't take risks here.

Hosting experiences: ranked in a f2p horse fc.
Wealth on RuneScape: 60m-2b - I can buy gold, no biggy.
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?: possibly
Time zone in relation to GMT? Im GMT

Hosting experiences: ranked on cora dyce
Wealth on RuneScape: about 5b
Prepared to pay hosting any hosting fee?: maybe idk
Time zone in relation to GMT? -4 i guess or -3