Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dr0p2h3ll

iDung

65 posts in this topic

Your statement is retarded, therefore counted as invalid. Precompiled files (or JAR files) cannot be keyloggers. Although, some may contain what is called a Java-Drive-By. Which basically attaches itself to you system configuration, and screws you up.

[quote name='Jakeeeee']Your statement is retarded, therefore counted as invalid. Precompiled files (or JAR files) cannot be keyloggers. Although, some may contain what is called a Java-Drive-By. Which basically attaches itself to you system configuration, and screws you up.[/QUOTE]

dude i know stuff about computers, basically more than u, and so i tell u, any file can have a keylogger.

[quote name='Wreak_Peace' timestamp='1307231185' post='6379486']
I can say that ProDungeon on the other bot that others have mentioned is AWESOME!
It's totally free, and it's gotten me 84 Dung in F2P (over 90 cb, so half off xp) in just days!
It has run for over 30 hours for me, and it rarely stops.
[/quote]

sorry to inform you, but the next update of ProDungeon is going to be paid, and the old one if going to be removed.

i got to 92 dungeon with it on rsbud and i have 3 chaotics and working on 4th its great

but yeah you cant use any good scripts with powerbot

[quote name='popglass2' timestamp='1308109905' post='6471682']
produn currently dosnt work at complex 6 and shuts down half way through a room
[/quote]

http://vimeo.com/24166876

Watch that.. Same method of cracking for 1.45v2.. Works.. I use 1.45v2 on Powerbot 2.5x..

[quote name='Mirtz' timestamp='1307218455' post='6376699']
Is iDung safe? Thats one of the most stupidest questions ever(but understandable to question by someone who hasn't done any research), only superseded in idiocy by people who would somehow say it's not safe.

It's the best Dungeoneering bot on the market, and everyone with a brain stem knows that. What the fuck are some of you talking about? Also why the hell does it matter, iDung was brought to ****** so gf on that note.
[/quote]

its probably because everyone takes a note of what the opinionated "best 'skill' bot on the market" is. (Y)

Hate to admit but iDungeon is a very good script >.> but there are also some decent competitors as well (H)

[quote name='dr0p2h3ll' timestamp='1307114093' post='6363100']
Is iDung trustworthy? I never trust precompiled bots, because many of them are keyloggers. But i dont like dungeoneering that much, and want a bot for it. So can it be trusted?
[/quote]
sorry new to pwerbot but whats a keylogger?

I think dungeoneering is the safest skill to bot atm (if you still wanna bot ofc...)