Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

[PRO] DarkMiner - Supports Bank, Drop, M2D2, Hybrid [Top Antiban]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2190 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09
  • Last active: Mar 28 2013 05:30 PM

Posted Image V 1.9

Features:

• Choose to mine using:
  • Bank - Banks your ores.
  • Drop - Drops all ores at once (when invent full).
  • M2D2 - Mines two ores, then drops two ores.
  • Hybrid - Clicks the next rock, drops ores while walking towards that rock and then clicks to mine it.
  • Superheat - Will mine the needed rocks then superheat the ores.
  • Currently choose to mine at:
  • West Varrock.
  • Barbarian Village.
  • Rimmington.
  • Al Kharid.
  • Varrock (Essence).
  • Ultra stylish and informative paint.
  • Strange rocks and all pickaxes fully supported.
  • Update notify "log" message.
  • Advanced 'two teir' antiban (for maximum efficiency).
For the Next Update:
  • To once again become flawless!
Future Features:
  • Adding new locations.
  • Got any more suggestions then please post them.
Ok, I will be making a total redesign for version 2.0. If you have any suggestions about anything (paint, new locations, logic etc.) then please make them, I recommend emailing them to rsbotscripts@yahoo.com, however if you really don't like emailing then you could try pming me. In the end this will be one massive update so will let donators BETA test it first for a few weeks as I script it, if you are interested in donating then please use below.

Want me to spend hours improving this script?Want to keep this script free?Then please Posted Image otherwise Download Here.

Save As: "DarkMiner.java"

HELP (TRY THESE!):

• 1 ERROR WHILE COMPILING - make sure you copy the WHOLE code, from the very first line to the very last line. If you skip/miss just one part it will NOT work.
  • HOW TO DOWNLOAD/USE - Firstly to download the bot you just click on "Download" button on the top of the page (just under the PowerBot logo).Then if want to use this script, you need to follow these steps:
  • 1- Copy the code into a notepad file (or any other 'text' editor).
  • 2- Select to save it as "DarkMiner.java" (without the quotes) with the file type being "All files" (NOT '.txt').
  • 3- Save it under your sources folder in the script folder which is within the rsbot folder (i.e. RSBot > Scripts > Sources ) if you can't find this it will be somewhere like "C:\Documents and Settings\username\My Documents\RSBot\Scripts\Sources".
  • 4- After you have done that, go back to the RSBot folder, then find where it says "compile scripts" and click (or double click) there.
  • 5- If you did everything right then a black window will open saying compiling scripts. Wait while it compiles and once it says "press a key to continue" do so and you are done. Enjoy!

Posted Image

Quotes:

[quote name='n4weed']THANKYOU ran this script for an hour so far. no bugs seen yet.. thnx for keepin it free =D[/QUOTE][quote name='lexowarrior']wow nice script haha mining bots rule[/QUOTE][quote name='pokemondner']BEST SCRIPTI'VE EVER USEDTO MINE!!![/QUOTE][quote name='reapah23']The best mining script I have come across yet, man this thing is just pure BEAST at mining. It actually mines quicker then me actually being there.[/QUOTE][quote name='RandomGuy08']Very nice bro! i love the anti-banGreat work, i'm looking forward for more scripts![/QUOTE][quote name='iRisk']I love it! One of my favorite Mining scripts! Will post proggies later![/QUOTE][quote name='russianvodka']i offically love you dude!!!!!!!!! :D ill vouche, watever man just ask![/QUOTE][quote name='learn2hollow']great job!! the best mining script I have ever used I love how fast it is and how it rests aswell thank you for making the script.[/QUOTE][quote name='geepeemoney0']This is an amazing script bro! keep up the good work!![/QUOTE][quote name='xzDreamerxz']i love your script i love u too (no homo)[/QUOTE][quote name='xzDreamerxz']OOOMMMFFFG UUUHH I CANT STOP THANKING YOU ABOUT THE SCRIPT :D FLAWLESS FOR ME!!!!!I RECCOMENED THIS TO ANYONE THAT NEEDS A MINING SCRIPT!!!!![/QUOTE][quote name='moxieman']Amazing script! Thank you so much![/QUOTE][quote name='luckycol']Whoaw, very nice script :)Thanx man! I love you (yes, homo)[/QUOTE] [quote name='c123456180']Great Script@#!!@$#%QA[/QUOTE][quote name='Whassup']Epic script. ;)[/QUOTE][quote name='jerry']Awesome script! Very fast switching.[/QUOTE][quote name='DesuJosh']Great script. Breath-taking antiban.Good job.[/QUOTE][quote name='VentusNinja']i just tested brian's world miner, and it SUCKS lolDarkMiner ftw[/QUOTE][quote name='Iihybriduu']Great script ran for 2 days non stop and got me from 1 to 70 mining woot :D[/QUOTE][quote name='Doubl3']Thanks really awesome good work and I love the GUI[/QUOTE][quote name='pwner4ever']Thats ABOVE The Epicness :D:D[/QUOTE][quote name='X_X_X_X_X']My most favored Mining script. I would recommend this to everyone, beginner and advanced![/QUOTE][quote name='JBoss']Amazing script dude.... I'd call it flawless :D[/QUOTE][quote name='paradoxchamp']love the script thank you![/QUOTE][quote name='t4int3ds']this is the best mining script ever :):p;):D:cool::eek:[/QUOTE][quote name='BShark']Best script ever, thanks man!!!![/QUOTE][quote name='Oliv1671']NICE :) nothing more to say :)[/QUOTE][quote name='micolee914']holy shit its dabest![/QUOTE][quote name='badlygomark']Ty so much ill do anything for/to you ty ;)[/QUOTE][quote name='Cybug']:O It took my f2p acc from 1-30 mining!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol Vouch! And it didn't even bank my unwielded pickaxe! And the anti ban is fantastic! Definitely a good way to start mining.[/QUOTE][quote name='bicboy']Haha some noob was using a shitty bot he was moving from rock to rock. Darkminer is da best :D[/QUOTE][quote name='DutchMonkeY']Love It <3[/QUOTE] [quote name='User_name']Thanks!Its a great script. I get 22k/ph in rimmington thanks to you.[/QUOTE][quote name='NoLife87']Amazing script! The best mining script out there :)[/QUOTE] [quote name='bahamut']Wow this script is beyond amzing!!!! it works so fast love it. [/QUOTE][quote name='N3BuRb']If I had a paypal I'd give you all my money , this script is amazing ...[/QUOTE] [quote name='wrrion15']This is an amazing mining script! Thank you so much! :D[/QUOTE]There are about a hundred more but I think you got the message!

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 02 May 10
  • Last active: Nov 20 2010 02:58 AM
save as?

Escada
  • Restricted
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 06 November 10
  • Last active: Nov 18 2010 01:41 PM
save as?

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 22 October 10
  • Last active: Feb 18 2011 05:46 PM
DarkMiner.java I guess? :p

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 02 May 10
alright ill do a proggie for a vouche if you want :D

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 22 October 10
Eh there gotta be a 1$ risk involved, and I don't see any here :p

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

save as?

save as?

Save As: "DarkMiner.java" =p

alright ill do a proggie for a vouche if you want :D

There has to be a risk and considering this script is free, there is no risk...How about do something nice for 'the good of the community' and do it for free.

• Members
  • 75 posts
  • Joined 22 October 10
Hehe zhrz, you edited the "Save as "DarkMiner.java"" after they asked :D

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 02 May 10
I mean i was going to do it no matter but why not try and get a vouche right? :p and mine still isnt compiling.

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

Hehe zhrz, you edited the "Save as "DarkMiner.java"" after they asked :D

No I didn't - that is why I am totally puzzled how they managed to miss it. Anyway I will have to go soon, but any feedback would be nice.

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 02 May 10
script works great but paint isnt responsive atleast profit portion isnt.

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

script works great but paint isnt responsive atleast profit portion isnt.

- Yea, need to fix that as since my last 'personal' update it broke.Hopefully the rest works fine?

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 28 October 10
  • Last active: Jun 16 2011 09:25 AM
THANKYOU ran this script for an hour so far. no bugs seen yet.. thnx for keepin it free =D

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • Joined 02 May 10
im minign at rimmington its working well tends to double click rocks but its not keeping it from geting ore soo idc :p just spams the chat box if your game tab is on.

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

just spams the chat box if your game tab is on.

Yea, I will sort that out soon enough.... currently it is just a minor problem (almost makes it look like your an aggresive miner) so will "tweek" it later.

• Members
  • 667 posts
  • Joined 06 July 10
  • Last active: Apr 25 2011 01:26 AM
wow nice script haha mining bots rule

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

wow nice script haha mining bots rule

cheers =)

• Members
  • 753 posts
  • Joined 15 February 10
  • Last active: Mar 29 2014 10:10 PM
Hey man, great script you got, be expecting a few proggys from me ;).

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13 December 09
  • Last active: Nov 14 2010 01:27 AM
so how do i download it

• Members
  • 753 posts
  • Joined 15 February 10
  • Last active: Mar 29 2014 10:10 PM
BEST SCRIPTI'VE EVER USEDTO MINE!!!HERE'S A PROGGY FOR YOU!Posted ImageI'm going to leave this on all night and get a long one for you :).