Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate

Photo

Free Accounts.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
794 replies to this topic
  • Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09
  • Last active: Jun 16 2014 08:31 PM
Posted ImageUploaded By/CopyRights Goes To C00ldodoDonor's List:1- skruff "4 Awesome accounts !"2-VietBoy816 "2 Awesome accounts"3- BigDog09 "1 Awesome account !"4-C_D_W "1 Awesome account"Statistics:Accounts Donated : 8Accounts Given-Away : 31Number of Give-Aways : 30+Auths Codes Given-Away : 4Total RSGP Given : 20MTotal Items Given Worth : 20mOther Games : 2 WOW Accounts "6 month membership",2 Minecraft premium accounts,2 Diablo II,7 LOL "League of legends" accounts,2 maplestory accounts and moreNOTE: To help me go through this accomplishment,I'v been contributing to this site for long long time, I gave out accounts,Auths,SwagBucks Accounts,Serial Codes,Money and many other stuff, And now to help me keep up with this service im doing,I need some donations in whatever kind to stay this thread alive. I mean im not GOLD4RS to have 100k accounts,My # of accounts is limited And to show some respect,it would be wonderful if somebody could Donate accounts that I'll absaloutly wont take for myself but,Ill give it to this lovely community Members And your name will be listed at the donators Lists,Also Paypal gifts are accepted "pm for details" Now enjoy this 100% free serviec thanks !

hello this is C00ldodo, giving away some accounts i dont need,it may not be the best or the most worth give away free accounts but who cares THEY ARE FREE !!! :p New Rules:A-Try to contribute and not just throw ur number away /leech the account or will be ignored completelyB-Dont complain about what ever you get, after all it's freeC-If winner didnt respond,I will change pass back and repollD-Dont be rude or you'll get InfractedE-A word of appreciation would be kind of you which would incourage me for further more Giveaway :DF-If you read till this point,then your a Ub3r l33t and not just a leecher xD,Here a cookie :pG-By accepting these TOS you agree to follow them or else you will be reported for breaking the rules !ok i'll start with some very low levels then i'll go up gradually. A word of thank you i would appreciate or a vouch ;).of this is no competition i just will put the user and password here :p. so first come first serve good luck evryone :D

First Give-Away !

Account: Gressling50Password:Gressling20-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Give-Away !!

for today:

pick a number from 1-10,number is generated by random.org

ok numbers are here 1-eRRuR2-ReaperXL3-guthan4-Predaator 5-Jonny35 6-omgwho92 7-ben108- ecence9-mikerp10-lolpds ok im polling nownote: if the winner is offline, i will repoll on the spot :D Grats !!!Winner is #9 mikerp Other polls will be held l8tr xD Poll Proof:Posted Image grats mikerp !Proof of account:[quote name='mikerp']Not a bad starter account Posted Image[/QUOTE] ========================================================================= Third Give-Away!!!well it's a poll, next giveout wont be a poll so try to be kinda fast :Dchoose from 1-20 "Better account,More people get to Join this competition" Numbers:1-noobice122-amdyou13-alpalpa1014-jdog05-hehegurl 6-MartyParty7-Colourful8-TehNubShow9-Boempetet 10-Boempetet 11-Behzad12-Dutch***z 13-ThomasTand14-Brosideo15-FlyInBape16-canadianklip17-iRsPlayer18-aces54719-beastieben20-brophy ok numbers are completed, ladies and gentle men xDTiMe To PoLl lolwill update soon enough :premember if ur number is chosen and your offline, i will repoll so dont pm me about it xD Winner is FlyInBape Posted Image Grats Bro !!!pic of the account:[quote name='FlyInBapes']Free account I received from c00ldodo <3 Posted Image[/QUOTE] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Since Non of qualifiers responded, you still have the chance to join, just go directly to the second round and answer it, 2 Seats left !Fourth Give-Away !!!! Quiz :D, This is to test your own Experience with Runescape :D Requirments: 40+ post count or vip"higher ranks are accepted""sorry lower posts"Have played RuneScape atleast onceHave experience with RunescapeBrain with IQ 20+If these requirments are provided, Then please proceed :DNote:Test is over=============

QuizPass Mark: 10+

You may Use reference if you wish,anyway if you get at-least 10 correct, you get qualified to next round :pHere we go: 1-Fill in the Blanks:When you use raw herring on a tree, it says"This is not the mightiest tree in the forest" 2- What does Defence Bonus does the Wizard skirts gives:None/0/zero 3-Fill in the Blanks:When you eat cabbage, it says “you ate a cabbage, Yuck!” When you eat a lot of it, it "Starts to taste better" 4-What Human Features does Your account player Doesnt have Compared to a normal Human ? Mouth & or fingers/hands 5- If you die with plate legs and plate skirt, you keep the ... ? Skirt xD 6-There is a dog in south of "Falador" eat bones if you feed it. 7- Which type of Combat Follows you if you move awayA-MeleeB-MageC-RangedD-All the AboveE-Mage & Ranged 8-Once you log into RuneScape Your account always face which Direction ? No-one answered this question correct :p,You face the direction you were facing last time you logged out,I wasnt asking about the camera direction xD 9-Elvarg, the green dragon in dragon slayer, can hit 63 if you are not wearing a ... ? Anti-fire shield/Dragon shield 10-All weapons have a golden handle except the ........ weapons, which has a dull rock like color. ? Dragon,GodSwords arent a class of weapons,they are just seperate wepons 11-The initiate platemail is the only protective armor called platemail. The rest are called plate.... ? Body 12- RSC was released January 4, 200x : Find x=1 13-What was the first Holiday event gift Gaven out on RSC ? Pumkin 14- Herblore used to be called "......" ? Herblaw 15- RSC had Magic into "good-magic" and "......-magic" ? Evil 16-what was the first even written Quest on RS ? Cook's Assistant 17- what was the first grandmaster quest on RS ? Didnt expect this much wrong answers :S, it's While Guthix Asleeps :@ 18-what was the number 100th quest on RS ? Recipt for disaster 19-Which comes first: the Egg or the chicken ?a-Egg foolb-Chicken idiotc-***h same time dork This is RS exam not historical one !i found guys telling me about dinasours eggs,seriously think before writing: Eggs&chickens were introduced at the same day in rs 20-what was the latest Skill added on rs? OFC Dungeoneering 21-Purple PHAT actually used to be "....." color xD ? Pink ! 22-Which NPC held the only non-player PHAT ? Wise Old MAN,Party pete isnt considered correct as i dont think it count as a npc xD but not sure yet 23- do you like me :D ? Do you need thinking in this Question xD ? ;)

End of testsend ur Quiz result to my PM or visitor message,make sure you post here when your done, to add your name to the competatprs :D;)

This quiz have around 12-24 hours to be closed to hurry up !!! List of People who joined:1-Brad2-slshaun3-Absolut yes4-Nightizdead5-Haggis2986-7-Braden8-timber9-xtery10-strongdudd11-AbOuTiman12-colour13-r00nscap314-Panked15-deathlyy"Highest mark yet !, didnt meet qualifies though"[18]16-sellinmyshit17-xxpkmassager18-chuchu train19-mikeb897820-Adrian T21-aubie22-iluspoiss23-Heretoleech List of Qualifiers !1-Brad "12 answeres correct"2-slshaun3-Absolut yes4-Nightizdead5-timber6-xtery7-strongdudd8-r00nscap39-Panked10-Sellinmyshit11-xxpkmassager12-chuchu train13-Adrian T14-aubie15- iluspoiss16-amdyou1Failed joiner: 7ok this round is over,========================================================================Second Round: Qualifiers only please xDSolve this: You are a newbie, and want to know the direction to Varrock. You see a man standing and ask him the way. However, there are two city's, Varrock and Falador. The people of Varrock always speak the truth. The people of Falador always lie. You don't know of which city the man is.What is the question you'll ask the man to get to Varrock?If you find out the answer post the answer in pm to avoid people leeching result xD,first 3 will reach the final round :D-----Final round:Here are Qualifiers !1-simon0o0o2 -amdyou13-demonicsOk This is final question, if you answer it correct, you win the account :D,And Remember,First come First Serveok here:In Old RSC, It had a Removed skill,which was completly useless and there was no way to train it at all !Question is: What is that skill :DOk Guys this give-away is over, here are the prizes of the winners !Here are the prizes:Winner: Account + 1 AutoSoulWars Pro auth code from rs***s.netRunner-up: 1 AutoSoulWars Pro auth code from rs***s.net +1 AutoFletcher Pro auth code from rs***s.net[quote name='simon0o0o']Thanks I won 2 auth codes ![/QUOTE] Thanks everyone for this give-away, this one is over ! :p===========================================Fifth Give-Away !!!!!username=walkfaonrunpassword=zustergonklavervierpost if you get it pls=======================6ith Give Away !!!!!!First to tell me whats the name of Jagex Owner wins !Account already taken,Another Winner is satisfied xD[quote name='Commador']Thanks a bunch man! Legit givaway, here's a pic of the acc he gave me:Posted Image[/QUOTE]-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Seventh_Give-Away !!!!!!!Ok Name the Very famous cat Found in RUNESCAPE !this account is handled,[quote name='DontTouchMe']Thanks for the acc c00ldodo I WIN!!!![/QUOTE] ++++++-------=-+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+-+-+_+_+_+_+_()(*&^&%$^@#$!%#$&(*)()_Eight's Give-Away !!!!!!!!hmmm, First to tell me whats the speed of Sound in air wins !!!Account is given away but no response from winner sadly :( ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Ninth Giave-Away !!!!!!!!!HMM,first five to tell me why you deserve this account,ill pick one of themNote"Dont freggin tell me u had a level 137 with 300b and got hacked yesterday cause its freggin comes on my nerves everytime on tries to pick a lie saying he got hacked !Competition is over and another winner is satisfied xD:[quote name='ace550']Thanks again for the great account c00ldodo! :D Here's an image to the account:http://www.flickr.co...@N07/5519505265Posted Image[/QUOTE]/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\!0'th Give-Away !!!!!!!!!!Answer this to get the account, No PM'S pls !Who's the best rapper alive ?[quote name='tulio']hahahahah woot, thanks will take pic on the account ppl say i look like eminem =]http://img59.imagesh...us/i/loltr.png/ theres the pic.[/QUOTE]here's the winner !!! enjoy---------------------------------------------------!!'th Give-Away !!!!!!!!!!!OMG i cant believe im throwing this account away but its all for you people :D :D :DOk this is BIG,first one with 500+ posts or 10 feedbacks or registered in 2010 or before will get this epic account hurrrrrrrrrry[quote name='Shepherd']Posted ImageAnother satisfied winner :D=======================================12- giveawaythis is a quick one xDusername: p0t_h3ad_irlpassword: gratzit have awesome bank !!!hurry get it ![quote name='mymainacc']Posted ImageUploaded with ImageShack.uslol has bank pin. thanks though ^^[/QUOTE]account sent successfully !1234567891234567891234567891234567891234567891234567894123456789123456789123456789122345678913'th giveaway :Dfirst to guess my p2p combat level wins the account with membership lmao !!!Hint: it lyes between 103 and 109 so go on !ok account is taken by some stupid kid and whining about it, what a pig :@ !*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*-*-14'th Give-Away !!!!!!!!!!!!!!looking for a new Thread name" instead of lame "free accounts."" and a logo for this service :Deach for worth one account for it xD, so get me something now for the accounts rofl...BTW now i have some throwaway acconts just pm for 1 :D.for now gave 7 accounts[quote name='ceetak1']thankyou for account its safe[/QUOTE][quote name='Jberry']Vouch For c00ldodo free account![/QUOTE][quote name='roller930']This awsome guy gave me a free account with 30mage :O not a bad starter pure, Thanks mate![/QUOTE][quote name='RoXaZ']Gave me an account!Vouch![/QUOTE]only 4 vouches though xD*********************************************15th Give-Away Edit: just 2 noob accoutns doesnt worth a draw or anything,a vouch would be appreciated though xDin this formxaccountx : x old pass x (xxxx current e-mail xxxxx):pass "this is just form not a usable account xD"chanujan : 066979808 (chanujan_34@hotmail.com):gratzjonathansafc : snowyr (jonnye06madsmackdown@msn.com):gratzSeriously need a Logo,Slogan and a Thread name !Ok i got a temporarily logo thanks to :TheLegitOnat,many thanks ! and your account have been sent along with a little membership :DPIC: Posted ImageStill need Thread Title/Name and a Slogan,And i want them not just focusing on accounts,because i am willing to make the giveaways with more rsgp/accounts/auths/RS Items/other games too so yeah be creative !------------------------------------------------Fast 5ive !!!First five to pm recieves a free account under condition that you must vouch after that on the thread and post here first too !Turns out i gave 7 accounts not 5 xD anyway this round is over !\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\16th GiveAway !First to know where do i live gets an excellent account !"no not america or usa"-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------The Big Account !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDpl0kSWJO8There will be a poll Noww for it !!!List: "name willl be added chronological order and you cant choose which number you'll be as due to many people requesting same numbers and they are too many anyways xD"Open NOW !1-Bot4fre2-safari101 3- imjoshbtw4- Telsain5-DiceyDice 6-nightterra7-lindsay1118-Valderino 9-safari10110-Kodey11-PR4Y4W33D12-jobro1998 13-hello201114-rokelis 15-spy16- Epicganja 17-coachtoad 18- yohner19-VietBoy816 20-soldir100 21- bullzeye4822-orgisbettert23-Jibbz 24-cantpk 25-Bsaw 26-Usmani 27-syrupcaptain28-iUsePowerBot29-johncleese30-run3r 31-MrFarbodD32-canaduhh 33-Shadowsnot 34-ChrisPrao96 35-RSKingster36-Vengence91537-ChrisPrao96 38-Alishan39-Albozz 40-Kwardraat 41-Syncro 42-nerd85243-Sword981 44-Mr_Swaggles 45-RSClash46-Godl 47-league4life 48-durgjeeh49-monkeydude50-ilili Ok the list is full time to poll :D !Ok im starting the poll now !Congratulations RSKingster !!!!You won the big account !!!!Here is the proof !Posted ImageContacting you atm for the prize !Ladies and gentle,Thank you for joining this big event :)Till next account then :D,But this one IS OVER !/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/Just bored:Gave away 4 accounts, 3 vouches and one didnt reply xD[quote name='Rematch']Posted Imagethankyou[/QUOTE][quote name='glenbob121']Posted Imagethnx man[/QUOTE] [quote name='shikomi']Thank you, nice little lvl3 skiller with mem.- Xerin[/QUOTE] .....................................No No No, Dont PM me for accounts atm,Im too busy. you post here and i'lll see what i can do*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-LVL 100+ LOLOk This Test Will Be 3 Parts Each Part Is 5 Questions.Pass-Mark Is:11+ "No Exceptions"Qualifications: 100+ Posts &/Or VIP Or Higher ClassWarning: Anyone post the answers on this thread the Quiz will be Terminated and only Qualified ones will Reach the Finals.Rooms Available: 10 SeatsPart A: Q&AQ1: How Many Dyes Are There In RuneScape ?Q2: What's The Biggest House/Building In RuneScape ?Q3: What's The Weakest NPC/Monster In Game ?Q4: What's The Only "platebody" In RuneScape That Isnt Named "platebody" ?Q5: How Many Fingers You Have ?Part B: T or FQ1: Pumpkins heal 12hp.Q2: An aggressive monster will stop being aggressive after you are more than twice its level.Q3:Chickens can kill youQ4: If you examine normal gloves it says These will keep my hands warm but ice gloves say these will keep my hands cold.Q5: Black Demons are Triple the hight of a player's character.Part C: Fill In the "..."Q1: All Mining Shops Are Placed ...Q2: If you don't do anything, the time before you log out is ...Q3: Every items' top is facing ... when dropped.Q4: When you low alch it gives you the same amount of money as the ... would for that item.Q5: There are ... dyes in Runescape.PS: PM me your results or Email at: Bech[URL="http://mailhide.recaptcha.net/d?k=01jcZmV2aNKqfkME7vFdoJ7Q==&c=BiYFLqcmIsE5NvkEySmLeuhesOEsNALlQLEfpGjPWzE="]...@hotmail.com.......................................End Of Tes[COLOR=#008000]t............................................

Edited by 0, 10 June 2011 - 07:49 PM.

Skytop
  • Restricted
  • 2713 posts
  • Joined 22 October 09
  • Last active: Aug 31 2010 03:37 AM
Who got it? :p

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09
lol i have no idea, but people comon dont be mean to get the pass and change it without even telling that you got it ??? wtf, seriously if that happen again i will stop this.so whoever got it please tell me or atleast show us proof for it :S

AlanKavo92
  • Restricted
  • 465 posts
  • Joined 31 July 10
  • Last active: Jul 30 2011 03:00 PM
No risk involved in giving away a free account, people cant vouch for it :\ Sell it for like $1, and go first :D Then there's risk ¬.¬

motojojo
  • Restricted
  • 415 posts
  • Joined 10 May 09
  • Last active: Sep 24 2012 06:52 PM
YESSS, I got it w000t!!!!!!!!!!!!, but low on cash just 2m :/

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Joined 21 July 10
  • Last active: Jun 02 2011 09:34 PM
i want one!:D

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09
kk i'll think about that

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09
dude you sure you got this account :p ??? if so then gratz...

• Members
  • 806 posts
  • Joined 21 July 10
  • Last active: Jun 02 2011 09:34 PM

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09
bump

• Members
  • 539 posts
  • Joined 09 July 10
  • Last active: Apr 28 2013 09:18 PM

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

right 4, 9 numbers left xD

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 27 September 09
  • Last active: Feb 24 2011 04:34 PM
I choose 7, I like 7. Nice of you to donate free accounts to people mate, hopefully people will appreciate what your doing! :)

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

I choose 7, I like 7. Nice of you to donate free accounts to people mate, hopefully people will appreciate what your doing! :)

wow thanks for your positive regards :Dat-least one mature guy is there xD

liam_
  • Restricted
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 18 September 10
  • Last active: Sep 29 2011 05:56 PM

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

added

liam_
  • Restricted
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 18 September 10
  • Last active: Sep 29 2011 05:56 PM

added

ty ;D

• Members
  • 2291 posts
  • Joined 10 December 09

ty ;D

:D, ask if anyone wants to join :p seems are only few people who want a free account rofl

• Members
  • 138 posts
  • Joined 20 November 10
  • Last active: Apr 27 2011 03:25 PM
Ok, i will pick a number! 9

muskelihiiri
  • Restricted
  • 796 posts
  • Joined 21 September 10
  • Last active: May 08 2011 07:05 AM