J9R6

Dispute against Saad for misleading me into a service and false feedback.

J9R6   

Hello Team,

User dispute is for: @Saad S

Reason : Said he could beat another vendor so I went with him, said his worker was "sick" so could not complete and had to refund. He gave me gold back instead of PP and accepted a gold  sell feedback instead of a refund through PayPal, I thought as experienced as he is this would have went better and I would like it to be a negative feedback instead of as positive as this is feedback farming what he did. This is so others don't fall for him offering cheaper services at the expensive of service quality.  I did not come to buy gold for higher than his Discord sells for.... As advised by a moderator @DopeAssFreshPrince I can appoint someone to represent me in this dispute, and I would like that to be @Yellow Hat Please refer any questions to him. I have finals this week and I trust  @Yellow Hat and his opinion on how to handle @Saad S in this situation as he has been such a great service provider.

Saad S   

zeeYT0c.png
43fJH9H.png
OH629TR.png
IcOrgfM.png

I'm not sure what I could have done better? I said it was going to be a weird ETA since the worker in question was on a previous order. I made that very clear from the very start. I'm a list disheartened to see someone we've done numerous orders for didn't get that. I gave him a flexible rate for a refund. I could have simply just refunded the PayPal, I offered as he's bought gold from me in the past. He could have simply said no and asked for a PayPal refund; there would have been no feedback exchange then. If he was uncomfortable with leaving feedback, he could have mentioned it. 

The only mistake I see myself making in this situation is asking for feedback, it didn't occur to me that this truly was a refund in a different method. The feedback can be removed if Staff sees fit.

If a moderator wants me to show conversation between my worker and I proving he's sick, I'll gladly do that.

Just to add on, this is the type of person @Yellow Hat is.

zgbpbyA.png

Edited by Saad S

Saad S   

How this all started:
ddzmW9p.png
fjrskjb.png

In the final message, I was told that Yellow Hat did demonic gorillas for him. That explains why I said the following:

5S0qKhG.png

I'm not trying to steal any clients, J9R6 has used our service five to six times and asked himself. I knew the service he used previously and since I didn't have any experience in terms of taking on a demonic gorilla order (doesn't mean we can't do it), I asked what he was charged. Given that Yellow Hat has some of the most absurd prices in my opinion, I knew I could get a rate that was much cheaper.

This entire dispute is just petty from Yellow Hat's side, and it truly shows how unprofessional he is.

@Saad S I don't see why you should get feedback for a refund. Until and unless you want to claim that the amount was given back as a refund followed by the user purchasing gold from you, which I don't see happening here. It's just a refund in the form of gold.

The issues involving client poaching are irrelevant to the current case.

Have you done this type of deal before? Gotten feedback for a refund that you returned in the form of gold?

Saad S   
33 minutes ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

@Saad S I don't see why you should get feedback for a refund. Until and unless you want to claim that the amount was given back as a refund followed by the user purchasing gold from you, which I don't see happening here. It's just a refund in the form of gold.

The issues involving client poaching are irrelevant to the current case.

Have you done this type of deal before? Gotten feedback for a refund that you returned in the form of gold?

In my head when this all went through, I saw it as now the $40.00 he sent me is basically being given back as gold so there's still the aspect that this is gold-buying which JR has done from me in the past. That's the mistake I'll own up to if seen fit as one. This is the first time anything like this feedback has happened, so no I haven't done feedbacks from refunds. The feedback can be removed, I can understand where I went wrong in that. 

The poaching matter at hand is irrelevant, it's just I brought it up since that's what been the topic of discussion lately.

1 hour ago, Saad S said:

In my head when this all went through, I saw it as now the $40.00 he sent me is basically being given back as gold so there's still the aspect that this is gold-buying which JR has done from me in the past. That's the mistake I'll own up to if seen fit as one. This is the first time anything like this feedback has happened, so no I haven't done feedbacks from refunds. The feedback can be removed, I can understand where I went wrong in that. 

The poaching matter at hand is irrelevant, it's just I brought it up since that's what been the topic of discussion lately.

I will consult the others and bring this to resolution.

Saad S   
Just now, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

I will consult the others and bring this to resolution.

Thank you, is the fact that Yellow Hat is essentially bribing someone with cheaper and or free services to create a dispute of concern? There is a mistake at hand clearly; however, the process in which it was brought up is very shady.

4 minutes ago, Saad S said:

Thank you, is the fact that Yellow Hat is essentially bribing someone with cheaper and or free services to create a dispute of concern? There is a mistake at hand clearly; however, the process in which it was brought up is very shady.

As long as the free services don't give him a feedback, I don't see a reason.

Good morning all,

@DopeAssFreshPrince The client was worried about losing future deals with Saad and his cheap rates do to opening a dispute, I simply told him he doesn't have to worry about losing out on services so I would help him in return for putting his fear aside and posting. As mentioned the client did not have time to take to do this himself and he feels Saad isn't able to keep up with the orders he is accepting as well being ignored.

HRFNyGi.png

I did not post that picture Saad posted that was between the client and I, if he wishes to shown Saad and him post that is up to him.

The client wishes a negative feedback added as well made known he mislead the client into posting false feedback on a return.

Thank you

Edited by Yellow Hat

1 minute ago, Yellow Hat said:

Good morning all,

@DopeAssFreshPrince The client was worried about losing future deals with Saad and his cheap rates do to opening a dispute, I simply told him he doesn't have to worry about losing out on services so I would help him in return for putting his fear aside and posting.

I did not post that picture Saad posted that was between the client and I, if he wishes to shown Saad and him post that is up to him.

The client wishes a negative feedback added as well made known he mislead the client into posting false feedback on a return.

Thank you

I have considered your request and the staff are currently deciding on what to do here.

2 minutes ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

I have considered your request and the staff are currently deciding on what to do here.

Thank you,

Photo added to the top, there is plenty of other messages stating the clients dissatisfaction enough for to be a negative feedback, instead of the client leaving a  negative feedback for refund and wasted time he was swindled into leaving a positive feedback by getting his "refund" as a gold buying FB.

Thank you, I will be out today.