yungwook

Error code 302 when i try to log into my powerbot account in client

yungwook   
19 hours ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

java version?

newest update.. what version should I get?

19 hours ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

java version?

I actually paid for some scripts and im kinda upset I cant use them
"Could not log in to server (302)" is the error I get when I click play and try to log in using my username and pin.

PLEASE HELP

yungwook   
3 hours ago, Chris said:

You have adware on your system

just did a virus scan with Malwarebytes and nothing came up.. I don't have adware

3 hours ago, Chris said:

You have adware on your system

is it maybe because im connected on a different ip address than when I had the bot running?

yungwook   
46 minutes ago, Chris said:

302 means you’re being redirected, typically by adware. I’ve never seen any other reason for it.

check your list of installed programs and google or relive anything you don’t recognise 

im running windows 10 and just did a factory reset. re-downloaded latest client and java and its still giving me error code 302.
could it be something with permissions of the client or are there any programs you know that could cause this other than adware?

11 hours ago, yungwook said:

just did a virus scan with Malwarebytes and nothing came up.. I don't have adware

is it maybe because im connected on a different ip address than when I had the bot running?

Are you trying to run a proxy or vpn ??

Just curious if he mentioned redirecting could be this issue.

YH

Or are you running adblocker and free version of the powerbot with advertisements?

yungwook   
On 5/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, Yellow Hat said:

Are you trying to run a proxy or vpn ??

Just curious if he mentioned redirecting could be this issue.

YH

Or are you running adblocker and free version of the powerbot with advertisements?

im running a program on my phone and computer called PDAnat+ which is a usb tethering app to connect your computer to the internet and hides usb tether usage so you can have internet to your computer through your phone. the powerbot client loads and displays ad and i do not have adblocker on my pc.

if pdanet+ is a vpn which i dont think it is because it uses my phones unlimited mobile data and usb tethering for infinite internet. 
I was using my mobile hotspot on phone which is a different ip address before hand
now i have different ip address and postal code attached to my network.

is there a way i can open the powerbot launcher and make sure the right network address is in there and edit if it is not. because a 302 error means the network was moved.

Exact same problem here: I was randomly logged out of the client and had to re-authenticate.

I have not touched this PC in two days, it was on at all times, I have fully locked down all updates by default since I hate those, etc so I believe my environment has not changed.

Authenticating via the web login still works.

Authenticating by sending my credentials to the RSBot API still works, it returns various details like my public IP, "success=1" and my username FooFooFoo. (this was probably insecure hehe)

I have disabled Avast antivirus, as I have had interference problems with Avast before, but no luck.

I have reinstalled Java 8 (update 211), I have re-downloaded the .jar file (version 7093), re-downloaded the applet viewer. All without luck.

Something else I tried was downloading the .exe instead of .jar file, as I normally use IntelliJ to run the client. But the .exe has the same problem.

Edit1: I also used Wireshark to track down the problem, without luck. I can see that it sends my credentials to the RSBot API when I click on Login and that a redirect status code is returned, not much more to make of it.

Edit2: I should note that everything worked perfectly before the Runescape update a day or 2 ago and on version 7091.

Edit3: Thanks for fixing it 🙂 

Any more ideas?

Edited by FooFooFoo
-