Sign in to follow this  
DopeAssFreshPrince

SimpleFiremaker

mjoel   
1 hour ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

It should be publicly released in about 10 hours.

ah okey, nice! been waiting long for a script like this!

On 5/12/2019 at 11:50 PM, mjoel said:

When is it coming? 

21 hours ago, rinkerx said:

also interested in this!

The script has been released as a beta. Please baby sit it and let me know of the bugs you encounter whilst using it and the features you would like to see. Thank you in advance. 😄

Edited by DopeAssFreshPrince

mjoel   

it get stuck at trying to switch world, and it kinda trying to burn the logs a little bit to fast so it drops many logs instead of burning them. I guess it accidently switches tab and then it switches to world 302, then it cant switch tab back. But i dont know why it does it.

Edited by mjoel

5 hours ago, mjoel said:

it get stuck at trying to switch world, and it kinda trying to burn the logs a little bit to fast so it drops many logs instead of burning them. I guess it accidently switches tab and then it switches to world 302, then it cant switch tab back. But i dont know why it does it.

Hey, sorry to hear that. World switching wasn't supposed to be added, I have patched the inventory bug. As for it being too fast, I have reduced the speed, however, I don't know why it would drop the log. Are you using your keyboard while using the bot? If not, could you send me a video or gif of it happening? Thanks in advance. The latest patch will hopefully take care of the switching problem, I wrote a blind hopping mechanism but forgot to hop back to the inventory. The update has been pushed, please wait for 5 minutes from this message.

mjoel   
3 hours ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

Hey, sorry to hear that. World switching wasn't supposed to be added, I have patched the inventory bug. As for it being too fast, I have reduced the speed, however, I don't know why it would drop the log. Are you using your keyboard while using the bot? If not, could you send me a video or gif of it happening? Thanks in advance. The latest patch will hopefully take care of the switching problem, I wrote a blind hopping mechanism but forgot to hop back to the inventory. The update has been pushed, please wait for 5 minutes from this message.

using it right now, seems to work so far. ill hit you up if i see something more! All i can see now is that when you want to switch wich logs you want to burn it takes a few restarts of the script before the start meny comes up so i can pick another log to burn.

Edited by mjoel

1 hour ago, mjoel said:

using it right now, seems to work so far. ill hit you up if i see something more! All i can see now is that when you want to switch wich logs you want to burn it takes a few restarts of the script before the start meny comes up so i can pick another log to burn.

I'm glad to hear that it hasn't glitched again. Beside the hide/show(+) button is the reset button, just click on that to show the configuration menu.

mjoel   
Just now, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

Beside the hide/show(+) button is the reset button, just click on that to show the configuration menu.

ah okey! thanks, else it seems good for now!

1 minute ago, mjoel said:

ah okey! thanks, else it seems good for now!

I'm happy that the bug hasn't occured again. The paint contains tabs and button to do various tasks. Let me know if you need some feature implemented or if a bug is observed.

mjoel   
3 hours ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

I'm happy that the bug hasn't occured again. The paint contains tabs and button to do various tasks. Let me know if you need some feature implemented or if a bug is observed.

Something you could add is that the script maybe can turn on running again when its over 50% or when its full. If it is possible.

38 minutes ago, mjoel said:

Something you could add is that the script maybe can turn on running again when its over 50% or when its full. If it is possible.

When what is full?

1 hour ago, bruuni said:

finnnnnnnaallllyy

Haha

bruuni   
15 minutes ago, DopeAssFreshPrince said:

When what is full?

Haha

I'll defo be testing it out as soon as i get back from work - 

I haven't looked into it yet but apologies if this is already a feature, could you have something that chops logs then burns them? 

2 minutes ago, bruuni said:

I'll defo be testing it out as soon as i get back from work - 

I haven't looked into it yet but apologies if this is already a feature, could you have something that chops logs then burns them? 

I could add this to my wood cutting script if you want it.

bruuni   

i was considering some WC alts all level 3 to then go into Wintertod - if it's an easy feature then great, rather not go out and create a load of work for someone then not use it. 

Still learning the best way to mass bot/ make some gp

Edited by bruuni