Sign in to follow this  
Guest RSGGGG

I want to give this $ to staff

Guest RSGGGG   
Guest RSGGGG

Need a staff to get in touch w/ me so R2pleasnet and I can pay off this $230 and get the account rsgoldfund unbanned. 67% from me, 33% from R2.

We've tried for 3 months without success to contact zoo da.

Acckings.com#0280

Discord^

Guest RSG merge   
Guest RSG merge

@Yoshiki

None that I can tie back to this actual user, I believe all the information he had on file with us is fake anyway. I've asked Sythe staff for months to try to reach him(made several disputes), I've made disputes asking PB staff to try to, I've tried contacting him through the only avenue we had on file which is Email but I have no way to show that XXX email belongs to Zoo da as Chris said in the last thread, its impossible to tie any discord or email to him.

Guys a ghost, like I said I never believed the report was valid and still dont, I'm just tired of trying to sort this out, if staff here want to give $230 to a scammer than at this point that's on you guys, I dont really care anymore just want unbanned.

Dude's a ghost. Plain and simple. I highly doubt you will ever see him again and I doubt I will either. He has not surfaced in 3+ months, I've tagged him, made 10+ disputes regarding this on PB, many on Sythe, Emailed his AK email on file, nothing.

Up to you guys what steps you want to take, I'd rather the money go to someone who isnt framing us for an scam but since PB staff are determined to make his frame attempt a valid report then what you do with the $ I dont care as long as I get unbanned.

Been stressing both R2 & I out.

Yoshiki   

Your attitude about this is horrible. I dont believe that you attempted to contact him since you lied on your last appeal about refunding him.

Do not appeal again unless a refund has been made.