snuifkees

Positive contemporary botting stories

Recommended Posts

I see a lot of stories from people who get banned these days, but I'm interested to see who got 99's with today's RSBot. If you're very succesfull with botting at this moment please share your stories and tell how you prevent bans. Personly I bot my lvls to 60-70's and I dont bot more than 4 hours a day. When I'm botting Im most of the time present so I can always interact with the client.

 

Also I'm currently writing my first script in a long time. If it's succesfull I'll let you know more.

Share this post


Link to post


Made a 1 def pure and almost got it to 1500 total in less than 3 weeks. (100% botted)

However, I got sloppy and caught a 1 day ban.

Edited by Ingamename

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, Ingamename said:

Made a 1 def pure and almost got it to 1500 total in less than 3 weeks. (100% botted)

However, I got sloppy and caught a 1 day ban.

Nice! Did you use premium scripts or what?

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, snuifkees said:

Nice! Did you use premium scripts or what?

Yeah all premium with breaks etc. I'm just slightly worried about agility as I can see the banrate is extremely high. And I avoid certain scripters script bc their threads just consist of people getting banned (poor anti-ban system). Which sadly includes a few prems.

Share this post


Link to post

i botted 99 cooking on 2 accounts fresh level 3's then got like 85 fletching on both before they got banned botted to alot though so prob caught up and got banned . I made iron man got 70 agility then 76 hunter on fresh iron man got banned then put a ticket in they unbanned it botted like 10 hours a day on it .

Share this post


Link to post
17 hours ago, Ingamename said:

Yeah all premium with breaks etc. I'm just slightly worried about agility as I can see the banrate is extremely high. And I avoid certain scripters script bc their threads just consist of people getting banned (poor anti-ban system). Which sadly includes a few prems.

Good guidelines yes.

 

10 hours ago, notbotting said:

i botted 99 cooking on 2 accounts fresh level 3's then got like 85 fletching on both before they got banned botted to alot though so prob caught up and got banned . I made iron man got 70 agility then 76 hunter on fresh iron man got banned then put a ticket in they unbanned it botted like 10 hours a day on it .

All 3 unbanned?

 

I'm going to try botting 99 mining in f2p with my own script, I've read alot about anti patterns and I have some ideas which I'll use.

Share this post


Link to post
Swizaw   

I got to about 1800 total level 90% botted sometimes even did about 12 hours a day.

I played legit the first few days and did a lots of quests, every time i botted hard i would do a couple of quests in the end, and sometimes chatted with people.

I got caught twice and permabanned , both of those were runecrafting, dont.bot.runecrafting.

One of those was nature by the jungle area and the other i was doing lava runes was about to hit a level needed for an achievement i wanted i think a hard one , can't remember which achievement it was, i had about 70 base stats on everything but rc and hunter, now a days i just chill and play rs3 because i use to have an old account there ( not botted ) and im trying to see if it's worth playing.

 

I also got 99 fletching, mining, cooking , firemaking all of those botted, and i got over 150m on the premium Aminer script ( props to the guy who built it , worked wonders to me ) even got a mining pet.

Share this post


Link to post
Ronin   
On 3/24/2019 at 2:04 PM, Swizaw said:

I got to about 1800 total level 90% botted sometimes even did about 12 hours a day.

I played legit the first few days and did a lots of quests, every time i botted hard i would do a couple of quests in the end, and sometimes chatted with people.

I got caught twice and permabanned , both of those were runecrafting, dont.bot.runecrafting.

One of those was nature by the jungle area and the other i was doing lava runes was about to hit a level needed for an achievement i wanted i think a hard one , can't remember which achievement it was, i had about 70 base stats on everything but rc and hunter, now a days i just chill and play rs3 because i use to have an old account there ( not botted ) and im trying to see if it's worth playing.

 

I also got 99 fletching, mining, cooking , firemaking all of those botted, and i got over 150m on the premium Aminer script ( props to the guy who built it , worked wonders to me ) even got a mining pet.

wait you got perm twice? did you get 1 day warn ban or just insta ban?

Share this post


Link to post
Swizaw   
14 hours ago, Ronin said:

wait you got perm twice? did you get 1 day warn ban or just insta ban?

 

I got a 48h ban and couple months later a perm one, both times i runecrafted, i was like about 50 rc was my lowest skill because tears of guthix and some quests made it sorta high , but this skill is really easy to detect if you bot it , so don't bot it haha

Share this post


Link to post
Ronin   
On 3/31/2019 at 1:33 PM, Swizaw said:

 

I got a 48h ban and couple months later a perm one, both times i runecrafted, i was like about 50 rc was my lowest skill because tears of guthix and some quests made it sorta high , but this skill is really easy to detect if you bot it , so don't bot it haha

lmao yeah zmi altar follows are good tbh just need that script or w/e woox used haha

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...