Guest Chard

Unbanning account 'Chard' from years ago

Guest Chard   
Guest Chard

I'd like to pay off the debts that I made a major mistake years ago by scamming someone. I would like to make up for my mistakes by paying off what I scammed for either by GP or Paypal. What I did was absolutely uncalled for, and whilst I think about my actions, scamming is just absolutely not right at all. I'm willing to return full amounts of gold to the buyers, or returning to staff while try try to get in contact with the buyer to return the gold, or simply pay in Paypal, either or works, I would just like to make up for my huge costly mistakes.

Guest Chard   
Guest Chard

I have not. Im willing to pay whatever though. Looks like the last time they logged in was from mid last year.

Chris   

To clarify, refunds are not allowed to be made by paypal (due to the risks involved). The USD amounts stated in my previous post need to be refunded via RS gold, or another payment agreed upon by you both (be it gift cards, crypto, or another game currency).

Guest Chard   
Guest Chard

I can pay off these debts @chris either by osrs gold preferred as its safer.

Guest Chard   
Guest Chard

@Chris we agreed i would pay himpan argos giftcard of 60 gbp or whatever currency of 60 but i want to email you the giftcard for you to deliver to him

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.