Nom

Mr B. Furnace - Blast furnace | Coal bag | Bar queuing | All potions | Goldsmith gauntlets | Alternate gold bars | Ice gloves/bucket

Nom   

Mr B. Furnace

Get it here

Please baby sit this script as this script is relatively new.

Bug reports will be greatly appreciated.

Features

• All bars supported
  • Choice of secondary bar: Silver or gold. Will alternate between primary and secondary ore. Must have coal bag.
  • Switches to goldsmith gauntlets if depositing gold for double exp.
  • Ice gloves or bucket to cool down ores
  • Drinks energy potions at bank
  • Pays fee if smithing level < 60

FAQ

Script stops immediately

• Make sure you're on a Blast Furnace world
  • Make sure you have at least 10k GP in the coffer
  • If your smithing level is <60, make sure you have at least 10k GP in the coffer and inventory
  • Make sure you have enough ores in the bank
Edited by Nom

Nom   
2 hours ago, DoctorMundo said:

Can you take my money?

No, but if this goes premium you'll give me your money.

In terms of the script, it will only use what's in the inventory. 

Edited by Nom

tonyth00   

Tried smithing addy bars. Some things I noticed:

• Bot tries to bank stamina pot after drinking and then withdraws just one ore to fill the inventory. Probably could just have a permanent stamina pot slot in the inventory.
  • When there is one filled coal bag and full inventory of addy ores, the bot deposits the addy ores into the furnace. When the bot tries to deposit coal into the furnace, the addy bars are already produced, and a dialogue will say "You should empty the bars first". Then it'll just get stuck here
  • Bot clicks next to the bank chest and waits until it arrives before opening the bank. This is bot-like behavior. Directly clicking the chest is preferable.
  • Averaged about 30k exp per hour

Otherwise, great work!

Nom   
4 hours ago, tonyth00 said:

Tried smithing addy bars. Some things I noticed:

• Bot tries to bank stamina pot after drinking and then withdraws just one ore to fill the inventory. Probably could just have a permanent stamina pot slot in the inventory.
  • When there is one filled coal bag and full inventory of addy ores, the bot deposits the addy ores into the furnace. When the bot tries to deposit coal into the furnace, the addy bars are already produced, and a dialogue will say "You should empty the bars first". Then it'll just get stuck here
  • Bot clicks next to the bank chest and waits until it arrives before opening the bank. This is bot-like behavior. Directly clicking the chest is preferable.
  • Averaged about 30k exp per hour

Otherwise, great work!

Thanks for the feedback!

Updated so it'll only bank the stamina potion when it reopens the bank.

Powerbot often misclicks if the player is in motion and tries to interact with an object far away which is why I move closer to the bank first.

Edited by Nom

Nom   
28 minutes ago, avocadowarrior said:

Hello,

If smithing is <60 does this support paying the fee?

Yes

jlope588   

Needs some fixing. It takes out the stamina sometimes and leave it in the inventory and then takes out the ores, drinks it, banks again, takes out 1 more ore, and goes on it's way. It also got stuck when it said to pay the foreman (my money pouch is full if that helps). Script has a lot of potential, but you gotta patch that up and it should 

Nom   
7 minutes ago, jlope588 said:

Needs some fixing. It takes out the stamina sometimes and leave it in the inventory and then takes out the ores, drinks it, banks again, takes out 1 more ore, and goes on it's way. It also got stuck when it said to pay the foreman (my money pouch is full if that helps). Script has a lot of potential, but you gotta patch that up and it should 

Forgot to disable banking the energy potion in a different case, it should only bother depositing the potion if the bank is already open for something else rather than deliberately opening bank to deposit it.

You need gp in your inventory to pay the foreman.

jlope588   
On 2/16/2019 at 11:15 PM, Nom said:

Forgot to disable banking the energy potion in a different case, it should only bother depositing the potion if the bank is already open for something else rather than deliberately opening bank to deposit it.

You need gp in your inventory to pay the foreman.

Thank you, that fixed it. However, now it will work for about 5-20min moving a bit slowly and then it just randomly started withdrawing 2 of each ore until the inventory was filled and then it just stood in the bank. Idk if i'm not putting something correctly in the start-up. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bashing on your script, but I honestly think you have something really good here, it just needs some looking over. Lmk if it's an error on my part.

Nom   
5 hours ago, jlope588 said:

Thank you, that fixed it. However, now it will work for about 5-20min moving a bit slowly and then it just randomly started withdrawing 2 of each ore until the inventory was filled and then it just stood in the bank. Idk if i'm not putting something correctly in the start-up. I'm sorry if it seems like I'm bashing on your script, but I honestly think you have something really good here, it just needs some looking over. Lmk if it's an error on my part.

Can you tell me what setup?

Bar you're making

Coal bag?

Secondary gold?

Also did you happen to see what was currently in the melter? How many bars were made and how many ores.

I'll add some more info into the log later.

Once the main functions are working, I'll work on making it faster.

jlope588   
17 hours ago, Nom said:

Can you tell me what setup?

Bar you're making

Coal bag?

Secondary gold?

Also did you happen to see what was currently in the melter? How many bars were made and how many ores.

I'll add some more info into the log later.

Once the main functions are working, I'll work on making it faster.

For sure. When it came to smelting gold, it had no issues, but whatever involves coal (I was using steel and mith), it ends up putting too much coal and goes out of rythm, doing one of three things: spam clicks to load the coal over and over, runs to the bank and stands there until logout, or runs up the staircase and stands there (I've seen a few broken bots every time standing out there and idk if its the same script). 

My setup: coal bag/ stack of coins/ full graceful with ice gloves.

Hedek   

Hello, this script dont work for me.

My setup

1000gp, energy potion, bucket of water and 10 tin, 10 copper ores.

I wanna make bronze bars but nothing happen.

Why this script dont work for me? 

P.S

Sorry for my BAD English ;S

Nom   

Various bug fixes/ improvements

• Sped up clicking and reaction times
  • Improved withdrawing logic
    • Doesn't open bank to withdraw a single ore
    • Deposits excess ore
    • Will select Withdraw All if desired amount is more than inventory space
    • More checks to prevent getting stuck
  • Fixed depositing coins rounding error

On 2/20/2019 at 3:45 AM, jlope588 said:

For sure. When it came to smelting gold, it had no issues, but whatever involves coal (I was using steel and mith), it ends up putting too much coal and goes out of rythm, doing one of three things: spam clicks to load the coal over and over, runs to the bank and stands there until logout, or runs up the staircase and stands there (I've seen a few broken bots every time standing out there and idk if its the same script). 

My setup: coal bag/ stack of coins/ full graceful with ice gloves.

There aren't many people using the script, standing upstairs is a common place for people to go AFK at.

On 2/20/2019 at 9:07 AM, Hedek said:

Hello, this script dont work for me.

My setup

1000gp, energy potion, bucket of water and 10 tin, 10 copper ores.

I wanna make bronze bars but nothing happen.

Why this script dont work for me? 

P.S

Sorry for my BAD English ;S

First off, bronze bars at Blast Furnace is never worth it, I only support it to make the script complete.

Secondly, you need 2500 every 10 mins to pay the foreman if you're below 60 smithing.

Edited by Nom

tonyth00   

Thanks for the updates! Definitely noticed the speed improvements!

Tried running the script again and found the following issues:

• When smithing addy bars, and coal bag equipped, bot gets stuck at the conveyor trying to empty an already empty coal bag
  • Without the coal bag in inventory, bot gets stuck at the bank with an inventory of coal ONLY WHEN the bar dispenser is full of addy bars. I think this happens sometimes especially when the conveyor belt stops temporarily
Edited by tonyth00

Nom   
3 hours ago, tonyth00 said:

Thanks for the updates! Definitely noticed the speed improvements!

Tried running the script again and found the following issues:

• When smithing addy bars, and coal bag equipped, bot gets stuck at the conveyor trying to empty an already empty coal bag
  • Without the coal bag in inventory, bot gets stuck at the bank with an inventory of coal ONLY WHEN the bar dispenser is full of addy bars. I think this happens sometimes especially when the conveyor belt stops temporarily

Are you on the blast furnace world? Conveyor belt shouldn't be stopping.

Please post the logs when this happens.

Edited by Nom

tonyth00   
22 hours ago, Nom said:

Are you on the blast furnace world? Conveyor belt shouldn't be stopping.

Please post the logs when this happens.

Yes it still stops even on a blast furnace world. But these are the two edge cases I have discovered

seems to work very well but when it's walking to the conveyor belt it will click it too often or too many times. for instance on default camera distance it will always click the belt twice, on max camera distance it will click the belt 4-7 times just walking toward it. i'm also not sure if this would help antiban, but maybe it could walk toward the ramp rather than clicking the exact spot on the minimap. i do a lot of mine manually even with the script running so i guess it's not too big a problem. great script