iDzn

[OSRS] [NEW] iMageTrainingArena | 500k GP/Hour | 40k XP/Hour Average | Alchemy | Enchanting | Graveyard | Telekinetic

Recommended Posts

iDzn   

iMTA.png

 

Powerbots only Mage Training Arena script. 

(for clarificationClick Me)

 

Features

 

Alchemists Playground

- Fastest and most efficient algorithm to find the highest price item to alch

- Spam clicks when found the best item to alch in bulk for speed

- Deposits the coins in random amounts.

 

Enchanting Chamber

- All enchantment spells 1-7

- When teleporting in, will move to the closest corner

- Spam clicks the two closest piles and enchants

- Prioritises bonus items in inventory

- Loots nearby dragonstones (is not a priority due to other players/bots taking most of them on each world)

- Drops orbs for space

 

Telekinetic Theatre

- All 10 mazes supported

- Finds the quickest route through the maze

 

Creative Graveyard

- Supports bones to peaches (Will only use for food rather than every invent as it costs +1 nature rune)

- Spams the bones and converts

- Deposits fruit

- Eats when hp is low

- When hp is slow 30% it will leave the room and terminate as a safety feature

 

Recommendations

- Start either in your desired room or outside by the four portals

- Buy bones to peaches as your first reward, it will speed up the rest of the rewards you buy and can be profited by making the tabs

using information found in this video and current prices as of the dates below.

- Master wand is the most profitable (16/01/2019 - 670k/hour)

- Infinity boots are also profitable (16/01/2019 - 570k/hour)

 

9b587a7f892e12beb9e394473de63cfb.png 7a2dce534fb33ad1d822baad59466833.png

 

As always any bugs let me know.

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post


iDzn   
48 minutes ago, FuckYouAdam said:

Edit: 

 

it works but it's absolutely hammering the CPU, this script was the first thing to ever make my CPU fan come on, you might be thrashing the memory too, can I see Your code bodies by any chance? (don't need all of them just the methods that get called in a continuous loop) I'm a programmer myself so i might be able to lend some insight... this was using alchemists arena 

 

 

Sorry I wanted to include a screenshot of my system performance but how the hell do you post images?

 

 

Can't post direct images would have to do it on gyazo or something similar, I've replied to your pm but I think the problem is solved just pushing the new update.

 

Should be live.

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, FuckYouAdam said:

 

 

 

 

 

Been running bones to bananas for almost an hour now and got 200 points!

Edited by FuckYouAdam
I'm a moron

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
15 minutes ago, ajsaun19 said:

Thanks a lot for creating this! I was searching for this script and could not find it a week ago. 

No worries my man! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
3 hours ago, iSnacks said:

Going to be running this tomorrow for Infinity Boots, will post a proggie after

Sweet thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
1 hour ago, blkninja said:

Doesn't work properly in the telekinetic area; it just runs back and forth at times.

What does the log say?

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
On 1/20/2019 at 6:02 PM, blkninja said:

Doesn't work properly in the telekinetic area; it just runs back and forth at times.

Should work now, did some testing and made a tweak or two and worked fine for me.

Share this post


Link to post

The enchanting section has quite a bit of issues. It tries to disenchant the white orbs and when it does it gets stuck and logs out. Also does not pick up dragonstones. The character just runs back and forth without picking up anything.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
14 minutes ago, Pandeymonium said:

The enchanting section has quite a bit of issues. It tries to disenchant the white orbs and when it does it gets stuck and logs out. Also does not pick up dragonstones. The character just runs back and forth without picking up anything.

It’s not trying to disenchant them, it’s trying to drop them but obviously still has the spell selected which I’ll look at.

 

Regards to the dstones I’ll look into why it’s not picking them up but worked alright for me the other day but might be the specific corner I tested, I’ll check it out.

Share this post


Link to post

No big deal. I just figured I'd let you know. Seen that it was new so figured I'd test it a little bit for you. Only onto the telekinetic section now and it runs pretty well. Every once in a while it will get stuck and i'll have to reset it but other than that it's good. I'll update you on the other ones as I go along. Just going and unlocking Bones to peaches using this script. I'll keep you updated! Good work so far!

Share this post


Link to post

Also, the enchanting part is extremely laggy and does not want to do any actions. It may go and pick up some items but it just doesn't know what it's doing. Could be on my end but I've restarted multiple times and did everything I could. I'll update you again with the Graveyard when I get to it. Still great work though!

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
4 hours ago, Pandeymonium said:

No big deal. I just figured I'd let you know. Seen that it was new so figured I'd test it a little bit for you. Only onto the telekinetic section now and it runs pretty well. Every once in a while it will get stuck and i'll have to reset it but other than that it's good. I'll update you on the other ones as I go along. Just going and unlocking Bones to peaches using this script. I'll keep you updated! Good work so far!

Will write an auto-resetter when I get time so if it gets stuck it'll reset the maze and do it correctly 🙂

28 minutes ago, Pandeymonium said:

Also, the enchanting part is extremely laggy and does not want to do any actions. It may go and pick up some items but it just doesn't know what it's doing. Could be on my end but I've restarted multiple times and did everything I could. I'll update you again with the Graveyard when I get to it. Still great work though!

I've tweaked the enchanting with the following:

I've dropped the priority of picking up dstones. I believe this has fixed the problem of it walking back and forth like a tard.

Fixed it trying to drop the orbs while the spell is selected.

Fixed it trying to walk/pickup after clicking the enchant spell

Slowed down some background checks so hopefully not too laggy for you but it runs fine on my end so may be your pc.

Share this post


Link to post

Having problems witch the alchemy room where it goes and opens the cabinets but gets stuck right after. It tries to select and cast the spell right away after finding an item but then never selects the item to cast it. It also takes strange amounts of items out, like 2 pairs of boots then idles a long time. It never actually casts alchemy even after being left alone a long time. I Don't know if this is helpful at all but here are some logs! 

 

Here is a log example for the first problem

0049 [00:00:56][TreeScript|Script]:Found item: Emerald
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:00:56][TreeScript|Script]:Alch item:Emerald
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:00:56][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:00][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Emerald
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:02][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:04][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Emerald
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:08][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:10][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Emerald
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:13][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0049 ====0====
0049 [00:01:15][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Emerald

 

Just repeats this forever or until I stop it ^

 

Here is the second

0054 [00:01:55][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Leather boots
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:01:56][FoundBoot|Task]:Boot @8
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:01:59][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:01][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Leather boots
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:02][FoundBoot|Task]:Boot @8
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:04][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:06][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Leather boots
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:07][FoundBoot|Task]:Boot @8
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:09][AlchItem|Task]:Selecting spell.
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:11][TreeScript|Script]:Points changed.
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:11][AlchItem|Task]:Spell selected. Casting on: Emerald
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:21][SimpleSearch|Task]:Simple search activated.
0054 ====0====
0054 [00:02:23][FoundBoot|Task]:Boot @8
0054 ====0====
0055 [00:02:53][TreeScript|Script]:Points changed.
0055 ====0====
0055 [00:03:35][TreeScript|Script]:Points changed.
0055 ====0====

Edited by mersoniry

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
8 hours ago, mersoniry said:

Having problems witch the alchemy room where it goes and opens the cabinets but gets stuck right after. It tries to select and cast the spell right away after finding an item but then never selects the item to cast it. It also takes strange amounts of items out, like 2 pairs of boots then idles a long time. It never actually casts alchemy even after being left alone a long time. I Don't know if this is helpful at all but here are some logs! 

 

8 hours ago, x Zachy said:

I'm also having the same issues with the alchemy.

The log looks fine, it even shows what it’s trying to alch, I’ll check it out but not sure what’s not happening as all looks good.

 

EDIT: No problems with alching tested multiple times. I made a few tweaks however as it would occasionally stall, not sure why so added some failsafes to searching the cupboards but alching works fine.

 

7a2dce534fb33ad1d822baad59466833.png

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now