Supported Quests:

Cook's assistant

Sheap shearer

Romeo & Juliet.
Tutorial Island

Tutorial Island + 7 QP

7 QuestPoint (does the 3 quests) 

How to start? 
Be in front of lumbridge castle. The bot collects all the required items for the quests itself.

Script is tested in fixed mode. 
The script will check if it has the proper inventory space/items. It will bank its inventory.

Use the 7QP to bypass the 24h playtime restriction on certain items.

The bot will complete the 3 quests in +- 32minuts.
3xclWEP.png

To-do:
- support more quests.

- GUI

Got an issue/bug? Please let me know and use this form so i can quickly fix it.
- Current quest:
- Location / building (Also what floor): 
- Inventory items: 
- What's supposed to happen: 

Script in SDN!

Edited by Stache

Stache   
7 hours ago, Consuela said:

Stuck in a ladder loop while gathering flour

Can you tell me what he had in his inventory and on what floor of the mill he got stuck ? 

Edited by Stache

Consuela   
27 minutes ago, Stache said:

Can you tell me what he had in his inventory and on what floor of the mill he got stuck ? 

• Between ground and second floor
  • Had empty pot and other items (but free space etc.)
  • I basically just spam clicked to the flour bin and the script continued without issue

Stache   
1 hour ago, Consuela said:

• Between ground and second floor
  • Had empty pot and other items (but free space etc.)
  • I basically just spam clicked to the flour bin and the script continued without issue

Oke thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at it.

i'm running the script in fixed mode and following the steps, however after completing one action the bot just stands there. Is there more I have to do? Thanks for the bot!

Stache   
19 hours ago, icegardien said:

i'm running the script in fixed mode and following the steps, however after completing one action the bot just stands there. Is there more I have to do? Thanks for the bot!

Got an issue/bug? Please let me know and use this form so i can quickly fix it.
- Current quest:
- Location / building (Also what floor): 
- Inventory items: 
- What's supposed to happen: 

scoot94   

Current quest: Romeo & Juliet
- Location / building (Also what floor): Lumbridge Castle 
- Inventory items: Nothing
- What's supposed to happen: Walk to Varrock, it just took me up and down the stairs from ground to 1st floor in lumbridge castle. 

(I also had the issue with the flour, just going up and down the ladders. Finished it myself and then tried to start Romeo and Juliet when this happened. Going to leave Sheep Shearer for now)

banaan3   

i have random items in my inventory and it gets stuck every 1 minutes. i just stand there. will it work better if i bank everything before starting script?

Stache   
5 hours ago, banaan3 said:

i have random items in my inventory and it gets stuck every 1 minutes. i just stand there. will it work better if i bank everything before starting script?

5 hours ago, scoot94 said:

Current quest: Romeo & Juliet
- Location / building (Also what floor): Lumbridge Castle 
- Inventory items: Nothing
- What's supposed to happen: Walk to Varrock, it just took me up and down the stairs from ground to 1st floor in lumbridge castle. 

(I also had the issue with the flour, just going up and down the ladders. Finished it myself and then tried to start Romeo and Juliet when this happened. Going to leave Sheep Shearer for now)

I'll take a look at it! I made today like 20 accounts with 7QP without an issue. Did some fixes .

24 minutes ago, PolarHits said:

Thanks for this, worked beautifully. Was waiting for a quest script to come out

Thanks for the feedback!

i am writing this as i play the bot for tutorial island and all of this is a test on one account

TUT island

1. it is working but the script is too bot like... clicking on the mini map right on top of the npc it needs to talk to... clicking on the mini map to get closer to the npc, you should change it to where if the npc is on screen view then just click near it, not on the npc

2. the bot gets stuck at the start of the mining area for the cave until it sees the arrow, you should add a few tile mark for the script to go to it and what tile mark it picks is random so it does not look like everyone else that uses this bot

3. also with new osrs TUT you dont need to prospect for the ore now

4. it is a little slower for attacking, idk if that was intended or not, but it looks like it is looking for the arrow above the rat

5. it looks like it gets stuck at the poll booth but idk if you intended that

tutorial island script review

it is not a bad script, it works and gets the job done, but i say it looks too bot like, fix number 1 and 2 first if your going to fix anything here, then fix 3

***Quests***

Quest 1

1. doing the first quest, the cake one, starts it then collects the items, different from everyone else

2. gets stuck on grinding the grain, could be just a one time mess up

3. i noticed that the script just goes to the same spot each time it goes in to the kitchen, you should really randomize the tile

4. at the bank after you get the cake quest done it went behind the bank trying to talk to the bankers

Quest 1 script review

again it works fine, the 2 big things that i would fix is number 3 and number 4

___________________________________________________________________________________________

1. cant find fred the farmer if he is outside his hut (reason being the bot is forced to open both doors in the hut then find fred)

2. misses the sheep pin skip right next the hut

3. goes for the the sheep outside the pin then runs back in

-did the sheep shearing part of the quest by hand because of bug so idk about penguin sheep

4. does not spin all of the wool at once, it reclicks on the wool to spin another set

5. opens all of the doors in fred's hut before talking to fred

6. did not finish the quest (could not finish the conversation with fred)

Quest 2 script review

this one i think would get me banned if i let it go for afk, you need to fix number 3 first then fix number 6 then 1 and the others at your own discretion

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Quest 3

1. in father lawrence section it is clicking on the mini map therefor ending the cut scene early and causing it to restart the cut scene all over again in a loop, so i had to go and do it by hand for that part

account got locked and as soon as i unlocked it, the script played as normal

Quest 3 script review

no real new problems other then number 1 so this one is better off i guess... the bug is a big one though

over all i would not use this script for more then one account at a time because of the bugs, if you fix the bugs then i will use this more, tbh i think this account that i tested it on might get banned in a few hours but idk

i hope you take this as me trying to help you on finding what you need to fix and not me attacking you

i will say this, the script is really good, it just has a lot of bugs

and i know that this is not part of your "Got an issue/bug? Please let me know and use this form so i can quickly fix it" format but i again i was writing it as i got it... if you wish i can try to do that but most of this is just suggestions on how to make the script better

if i get ban i will say
THE ACCOUNT LIVES AFTER A DAY 🙂🙂🙂

Edited by bob432626

au01   

This is a really nice tool for supervised mass account setup.  If you have a lot of screen real estate then you can spread RSBot windows across the screen so that you monitor each account and lend a hand if it gets stuck.  I've had a few accounts become stuck behind the gate or trying to climb the ladder to grind flour, or stuck on the ground floor in lumbridge or refusing to let father lawrence finish his cut scene.  Thanks to the script status being shown in the UI it's easy to work out what the script is trying to do, and to help unstick it with a manual nudge.  That's all it needs.  Thanks for writing it 👍

Edited by au01

On 1/17/2019 at 11:36 AM, au01 said:

This is a really nice tool for supervised mass account setup.  If you have a lot of screen real estate then you can spread RSBot windows across the screen so that you monitor each account and lend a hand if it gets stuck.  I've had a few accounts become stuck behind the gate or trying to climb the ladder to grind flour, or stuck on the ground floor in lumbridge or refusing to let father lawrence finish his cut scene.  Thanks to the script status being shown in the UI it's easy to work out what the script is trying to do, and to help unstick it with a manual nudge.  That's all it needs.  Thanks for writing it 👍

the scrip is amazing, the best free script on here, but there are huge problems that the script writer should fix

Edited by bob432626

Can you please fix grinding flour on the cooks assistance quest? Its so annoying having to do that part manually because of ladder loop. Other than that though really good script.

- Current quest: Cooks Assistance
- Location / building (Also what floor): Flour Mill (third floor)
- Inventory items:  Wheat, and all items from tutorial island.
- What's supposed to happen:  Operate operation controls and not loop ladder.

Bug 2 just found only happened once so far but:

- Current quest: None (Banking items after cooks assistance)
- Location / building (Also what floor): Lumbridge Castle (third floor)
- Inventory items:  https://gyazo.com/f58c4d9f04f792a260f8cc89470d119b
- What's supposed to happen:  Deposit tiems into bank. What its doing is just trying to bank but its stuck behind wall and not doing anything. https://gyazo.com/53b27ef39cf7a76baf37fdf28420218d

Edited by zafric123

Stache   
On 1/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, bob432626 said:

the scrip is amazing, the best free script on here, but there are huge problems that the script writer should fix

1 hour ago, decatj said:

Nice script !

When do u add some more quests?

On 1/22/2019 at 3:05 AM, zafric123 said:

Can you please fix grinding flour on the cooks assistance quest? Its so annoying having to do that part manually because of ladder loop. Other than that though really good script.

- Current quest: Cooks Assistance
- Location / building (Also what floor): Flour Mill (third floor)
- Inventory items:  Wheat, and all items from tutorial island.
- What's supposed to happen:  Operate operation controls and not loop ladder.

Bug 2 just found only happened once so far but:

- Current quest: None (Banking items after cooks assistance)
- Location / building (Also what floor): Lumbridge Castle (third floor)
- Inventory items:  https://gyazo.com/f58c4d9f04f792a260f8cc89470d119b
- What's supposed to happen:  Deposit tiems into bank. What its doing is just trying to bank but its stuck behind wall and not doing anything. https://gyazo.com/53b27ef39cf7a76baf37fdf28420218d

On 1/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, au01 said:

Thanks for the feedback all. I've been very busy with exams and finals but they are over now. I'm gonna take a look into the bugs now. What quests do want to be added in the future?