Thend

GoblinPasta

Thend   

This bot kills goblins in Lumbridge if you want to level up a pure, buys kebab or fishes and cooks if you have no money. Make sure you have 1 axe, 1 tinderbox and a small fishing net or more than 25 gold or at least 1 food (More than 5 food is recommended). EDIT: Report any bugs for fix.

Edited by Thend

Thend   
On 12/19/2018 at 3:26 PM, Viiespeuk said:

Unfortunately the script doesn't even start.

Do you have 1 axe, 1 tinderbox and a small fishing net or more than 25 gold or at least 1 food (More than 5 food is recommended)?

why not just brute force the levels, I have a private script for new accounts to get to 30 30 30 by just dying and just running back to goblins and equipping the starter items.

Thend   
3 hours ago, Reminisce_ said:

why not just brute force the levels, I have a private script for new accounts to get to 30 30 30 by just dying and just running back to goblins and equipping the starter items.

I don't understand what you mean. If it is your kind of way of trash talking, then please leave. EDIT: I'm sorry i did not understand what you said my bad.

Edited by Thend

Nom   
2 minutes ago, Thend said:

I don't understand what you mean. If it is your kind of way of trash talking, then please leave.

Suiciding is a valid alternative to healing, but that doesn't seem to be the aim of this script.

You should either make each activity toggleable or make the script collect the items itself. It's a pretty poor experience for users if they HAVE to have ALL items. They shouldn't have to check the script thread just to get the script running.

Thend   
4 minutes ago, Nom said:

Suiciding is a valid alternative to healing, but that doesn't seem to be the aim of this script.

You should either make each activity toggleable or make the script collect the items itself. It's a pretty poor experience for users if they HAVE to have ALL items. They shouldn't have to check the script thread just to get the script running.

You are right, i will fix that tomorrow. Been working on the Clay Softener for the whole day, need to take some rest.

Sorry if i misunderstood anyone.

6 minutes ago, Nom said:

3 hours ago, Reminisce_ said:

0717 Hash: 078181232ceefbef69e46186c8a168341f4a6713 size: 335
0717 Select your game, then to play a script click Script > Play
0719 Starting GoblinPasta
0719 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0720 java.lang.NullPointerException 
    org.powerbot.gui.COM1.this(BotBreakHandler.java:175)
    org.powerbot.gui.COM1.this(BotBreakHandler.java:86)
    org.powerbot.gui.cOm1.this(BotPreferences.java:106)
    org.powerbot.gui.cOm1.this(BotPreferences.java:103)
    org.powerbot.gui.cOm1.<init>(BotPreferences.java:508)
    org.powerbot.gui.coM1.this(BotMenuBar.java:243)

I'm guessing this is the issue that isn't fixed yet of players not having specific items?

Alright so I got all the items needed and the bot ran in a circle between goblins, ran through the gate to al kharid, and stopped in front of the kebab shop. What does al kharid have to do with going through the gate? Until all this is fixed I can't recommend this script.

I think I see what the problem is here. A lot of people are reporting that it won't start because, like me, they expect that this is EXCLUSIVELY a combat script, but you've got it set up to do way more than that and they're too lazy to read the OP

Thend   
On 1/5/2019 at 7:36 AM, Wooicanpoopnfly said:

No I've read it. it still doesnt account for running into al karid and all the way south to the city when goblins arent even past the gate

Is it running to alkharid because perhaps you don't have enough food, but have enough coins to buy kebab?

On 1/5/2019 at 7:36 AM, Wooicanpoopnfly said:

No I've read it. it still doesnt account for running into al karid and all the way south to the city when goblins arent even past the gate

It is running all the way to the south of the city because that is where the kebab seller is.

cesareal   

keeps trying to cook burnt fish which makes it really slow when cooking a full inv

yeah its broken, just stays there after cooking everything ;(

also theres a huge delay sometimes between goblin kills

BTW got banned rly quick using this script on 2 accounts at the same time, botted for like 8h with intervals in between from yesterday to today

Edited by cesareal

Thend   
On 1/20/2019 at 1:16 PM, cesareal said:

keeps trying to cook burnt fish which makes it really slow when cooking a full inv

yeah its broken, just stays there after cooking everything ;(

also theres a huge delay sometimes between goblin kills

BTW got banned rly quick using this script on 2 accounts at the same time, botted for like 8h with intervals in between from yesterday to today

I'm really sorry for the bans, but this is a new script still in development as you can see by the release date. So you have to use it at your own risk. I will try to improve it and fix bugs. Thank you for reporting bugs.