k3xet

Dispute between me and ima pro

Recommended Posts

k3xet   

Account got ''recovered'' which I do not believe. 

6th September 2018 I sold **Ima pro** 2 accounts. A main and a pure. Pure was the heavy cost in this purchase ($264) which was sent with family and friends on Paypal. 
Now the main got recovered apparently.  

I really don't know what to do here. Do I give him recoveries? Cus I almost never give them out, because recoveries can be used to recover many accounts. 
I am afraid of giving people recoveries but has happened. Recover is similar with almost all accounts I sold which can be an issue in this matter on whom to believe. 
He might as well have sold the account and now I need to recover it for him. Should I give recoveries out or how does this work? Another solution is to give him recoveries of the Pure and let me hold the main for a while and see what happens. 
EDIT: He already had recoveries for pure and have tested it. Working 100%. The recoveries are almost the same with main. He wanted recoveries because a friend was gonna buy it from him. So his friend and he have recoveries for both accounts.  

Edited by k3xet

Share this post


Link to post


k3xet   
2 hours ago, Chris said:

I am confused by your edit, is this now resolved?

No, I am just saying that the recoveries for main are similar to the pure. And he has done a successful recovery on the Pure before. Didn't think I gave the recoveries for pure. 

The recovery on pure can be used to recover main since ISP IP Creation date is same and so forth. He has shared recovery on pure with his mate too. Gonna refund him next gold stock, I'll be suiciding it @Zulrah first too. 

Just unfair for me to be honest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   

Recoveries don't really do much it is mainly location based, even if he manages to recover it with the recoveries and you recover it back usually this initiates a form of lock and it will stop allowing people from other location(s) to recover the account.

Share this post


Link to post
k3xet   
3 hours ago, Chris said:

Recoveries don't really do much it is mainly location based, even if he manages to recover it with the recoveries and you recover it back usually this initiates a form of lock and it will stop allowing people from other location(s) to recover the account.

Is it temporarily or can they recover let's say 6 months after or when I am inactive 

Share this post


Link to post
chuckle   
4 hours ago, k3xet said:

Is it temporarily or can they recover let's say 6 months after or when I am inactive 

I am not sure if its perm but its happened me a few times and they have never recovered it since. 

But its hard to know if they tried after failing a few times. 

If the original owner recovers it with more info its unlikely that the other party can pass another recovery 

 

Re: orginal post.

You should recover the account and give it back to him. if he no longer wants it refund him for that account.

giving him extra info wont help much 

Edited by chuckle

Share this post


Link to post
k3xet   
2 hours ago, chuckle said:

I am not sure if its perm but its happened me a few times and they have never recovered it since. 

But its hard to know if they tried after failing a few times. 

If the original owner recovers it with more info its unlikely that the other party can pass another recovery 

 

Re: orginal post.

You should recover the account and give it back to him. if he no longer wants it refund him for that account.

giving him extra info wont help much 

Will do, thx Chuckle 🙂

Share this post


Link to post