Coma

Auto Air Orbs | 30k Magic XP/hr | 300k GP/hr

Coma   

Requirements

• 66 Magic
  • 40+ Defense recommended to survive running passed Thugs, Deadly Red Spiders, and Black Demons (level 172

Instructions

• Start in Edgeville bank, at the Air Obelisk, or anywhere in between
  • Equip some kind of Air Staff
  • Have Unpowered Orbs, Cosmic Runes, and charged Amulets of Glory in your bank
  • Don't equip anything else since this is a hotspot for low-level PKers.

Screenshots

• Ocpd2Xg.png

Coma   
13 hours ago, fullrecor05 said:

Not work for me.. script not detec glory(6) --- only glory(4)

In the client, click View > Items with Glory(6) and Glory (5) in your inventory. The ID will be listed above the item.

What are the IDs?

Chris   
8 minutes ago, Coma said:

In the client, click View > Items with Glory(6) and Glory (5) in your inventory. The ID will be listed above the item.

What are the IDs?

6 is 11978

I cant find 5 on the ge

you script is good, expect it gets stuck when its trying to equip a new glory

when it teleports from the air orb thingy, and it goes to bank it is still on the equipment tab so when it withdraws a new glory to equip it just glitches because the inventory tab isnt opened 

EDIT: it doesnt turn camera to bank, i have to zoom all the way out or manually turn my camera.

script is amazing and perfect! just minor bugs

also would be nice to add an option to eat food when health is below 50% or something

Edited by likklemann

it works but theres couple of bugs I mentioned above, you have to monitor it and sometimes move camera to look at the bank or when the glory is out of charge replace it

doesn't work when trying to put on another glory

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:07 AM, Led Zeppelin said:

is this bot working?

doesn't work very poorly done

Coma   
5 minutes ago, glaz main said:

doesn't work when trying to put on another glory

doesn't work very poorly done

I need more info than "doesn't work."

2 hours ago, jasonhalel said:

How long have you been using it?

couple hours maybe 6 hours or something but the script was broken when it tried to equip a new glory and it kept looking for it so im guessing thats why i was banned

Coma   
4 hours ago, likklemann said:

couple hours maybe 6 hours or something but the script was broken when it tried to equip a new glory and it kept looking for it so im guessing thats why i was banned

What do you mean it was "broken"? I need details.

1 hour ago, Coma said:

What do you mean it was "broken"? I need details.

basically when its filling the air orb and teleports to edgeville, it would still be on the magic tab so when it when to the bank and withdraw a new glory it wouldnt click on the new glory , it would just hover over and start moving the mouse random places tryna clck on it

Coma   
On 12/7/2018 at 5:33 PM, likklemann said:

basically when its filling the air orb and teleports to edgeville, it would still be on the magic tab so when it when to the bank and withdraw a new glory it wouldnt click on the new glory , it would just hover over and start moving the mouse random places tryna clck on it

Fixed. It will switch to the inventory tab before attempting to equip the Glory now.

Mine just sits still after it fills the orbs and teleports back to the bank, if i click anywhere on the ground around me it starts working again, and it clicks right next to the trap door but on the outside of the building and sits outside hovering the trapdoor but not clicking it, other then that it works well. could use some healing though, im doing it on my 1 def pure

The bot works perfectly, there is only one small bug, it happens when he uses the teleport to edgeville from the altar of obelisk .. The bot is left clicking I suppose to the roof of the bank and it does not enter to save the orbs and fill its inventory again, so I must do it manually.
but in the rest ... Good bot ... I like it
Edited by Alejandro Castillo
I misspelled a word xd