Nom

Craft-In-Abyss [Abyss runecrafting] - Pouches | Repairs | Glory | House | Stamina/Energy potions | Food

Nom   

HFDGutb.png

NR4uh6i.png

On 11/19/2018 at 12:06 AM, Hound said:

4jMBWPZ.pngVery epic script nice work

On 11/22/2018 at 5:55 AM, horodil93 said:

Hey Nom. I've ran this a few times with no problems at all last night. But I kept falling asleep so I'd miss the screen shot, but I ran it when I work up for work and got a screen shot for the progress on my phone. Will upload when i get home! It's running great man! Great job! 

2p5DWtA.png

39 minutes ago, beeferton said:

Aww yeah now it works even better. Thanks for update.

CP7CvNL.png

Features

• GUI autofills according to your stats (47+ construction House Tablet, rune select based on Runecrafting level)
  • All pouches and repairing
  • Heal up after every trip

The script will NOT check you have the required items to pass through obstacles.

• Mining - any pickaxe
  • Firemaking - tinderbox
  • Woodcutting - any axe

For house teleport, you must have a mounted glory or ornate jewellery box.

Edited by Nom

Hound   

Oh shit nice

Edit: It's very buggy. Clicks in the wrong place alot trying to jump the ditch, then clicks in the wrong place alot when trying to clear somthing, then doesnt walk to the selected rune

Edited by Hound

Nom   
1 hour ago, Perceptions said:

Does this require to be ran in fixed mode. 

I used fixed mode to test. 

1 hour ago, Hound said:

Oh shit nice

Edit: It's very buggy. Clicks in the wrong place alot trying to jump the ditch, then clicks in the wrong place alot when trying to clear somthing, then doesnt walk to the selected rune

Which rune did you select? It clicked fine for me in fixed mode, I'll think of a solution for the click bounds.

Nom   

Added custom bounds for the wilderness ditch and mining+thieving obstacles.

Added several paths when walking to the abyss.

Hound   
7 hours ago, Nom said:

I used fixed mode to test. 

Which rune did you select? It clicked fine for me in fixed mode, I'll think of a solution for the click bounds.

Trying to craft cosmics and it keeps clicking on the blood entrance

Nom   
5 minutes ago, Hound said:

Trying to craft cosmics and it keeps clicking on the blood entrance

Try again, I found the issue.

Edited by Nom

Mr Miner   

hi I added this script, I clicked play and start but then nothing happens?

13 hours ago, Hound said:

Oh shit nice

when ever I try to run the script it doesn't do anything? any idea why this isn't working for me?

Hey there, thanks for the script, some issues I've seen in it so far,

1, It went to exit the abyss (to the outer ring) rather than using a shortcut for the chaos  altar, when it went to the wrong side, it kept trying to use the same shortcut to get back to the "middle ring" instead of teleporting/retrying to get to altar. 

2, would not eat using monkfish even though I typed the food in and put it right next to essence in my bank

3, It isn't drinking staminas

4, not using the essence pouches, it will fill but not unpack it. 

I am currently 15 minutes in, let me know if I can provide you with any information. 

Nom   
23 minutes ago, smiledanny said:

Hey there, thanks for the script, some issues I've seen in it so far,

I think some of the issue are due to the client not being updated yet, the monkfish issue is the only one I can confirm happens, pushing a fix for it now.

10 hours ago, Mr Miner said:

hi I added this script, I clicked play and start but then nothing happens?

when ever I try to run the script it doesn't do anything? any idea why this isn't working for me?

You probably tried while the client was still out of date. It seems to be working, but buggy. Wait until the client is fully updated.

Edited by Nom

Mr Miner   
10 hours ago, Nom said:

I think some of the issue are due to the client not being updated yet, the monkfish issue is the only one I can confirm happens, pushing a fix for it now.

You probably tried while the client was still out of date. It seems to be working, but buggy. Wait until the client is fully updated.

the script is now running, but it gets stuck at the ditch and takes a while to navigate, also it doesn't use pouches and when it goes to teleport to edge it removes the pickaxe?

Nom   

UPDATE

Now displays indicators for

• requiring to withdraw food, teleport and energy potions.
  • empty/full pouches

Fixed glory teleport, depositing pickaxe/axes if in inventory, object bounds for rift orientation (e.g. now clicks cosmic rifts correctly).

@Mr Miner @smiledanny @Hound @ComTruise09

Pool support will be coming in the near future.

Screenshot was taken in resizeable to hide chatbox, but works in fixed mode as well.

NR4uh6i.png

Edited by Nom

Nom   
1 hour ago, SupremeGentleman said:

clicks on the armor tab and then empties pouches, causing me to remove my hood. 

Added extra checks to make sure it's always on inventory when needed.

Nom   
10 minutes ago, SupremeGentleman said:

still clicks on the outer passage when teleported near it.

Can you send a screenshot? I don't quite understand what you mean.

When teleported into the abyss, it should be clicking on the Passage since that's one of the objects used to get into the center.

Edited by Nom

Nom   
5 minutes ago, SupremeGentleman said:

https://imgur.com/a/wmLKd0z

when teleported into the abyss on the southern side, the script will sometimes choose to go through this passage and get stuck

Thanks, fixed it now.

Added pool support.