Coma

Auto Al-Kharid Warriors | Looting | Banking | Eating

Recommended Posts

Coma   

Features

  • Built on Auto Fighter Core
  • Supports all common foods including cakes
  • Customizable loot list
  • 20-30k XP/hr
  • Frequent herb drops for low-level money making

Requirements

  • 15+ combat stats

How to Get

  • This script is available on the SDN.

Share this post


Link to post


Coma   
17 hours ago, SCP 914 said:

If you upload the source code the the repository I can try to fix this one

There's nothing wrong with it.

Share this post


Link to post
SCP 914   
On 11/27/2018 at 4:46 PM, Coma said:

There's nothing wrong with it.

Crashes on start for me

 

0457 Starting Auto Al-Kharid Warriors
0457 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0457 java.lang.NullPointerException 
	s.o.instantiateUI(AlKharidWarriors.java:57)
	s.z.start(FighterOS.java:37)
	org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$2.run(PollingScript.java:41)
0457 Starting Auto Al-Kharid Warriors
0457 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0457 java.lang.NullPointerException 
	s.o.instantiateUI(AlKharidWarriors.java:57)
	s.z.start(FighterOS.java:37)
	org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$2.run(PollingScript.java:41)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
16 hours ago, SCP 914 said:

Crashes on start for me

 


0457 Starting Auto Al-Kharid Warriors
0457 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0457 java.lang.NullPointerException 
	s.o.instantiateUI(AlKharidWarriors.java:57)
	s.z.start(FighterOS.java:37)
	org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$2.run(PollingScript.java:41)
0457 Starting Auto Al-Kharid Warriors
0457 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0457 java.lang.NullPointerException 
	s.o.instantiateUI(AlKharidWarriors.java:57)
	s.z.start(FighterOS.java:37)
	org.powerbot.script.PollingScript$2.run(PollingScript.java:41)

 

Delete your stored settings and relaunch the script. They're stored in %temp% / RSBot

Share this post


Link to post
SCP 914   
2 hours ago, Coma said:

Delete your stored settings and relaunch the script. They're stored in %temp% / RSBot

Still crashing at start up with the same error in the log

Share this post


Link to post
Coma   
47 minutes ago, SCP 914 said:

Still crashing at start up with the same error in the log

Post a screenshot of your settings and the contents of the settings file in %temp% RSBot\83091-AlKharidWarriors.

Share this post


Link to post
SCP 914   
7 hours ago, Coma said:

@SCP 914

 

I just pushed a commit to fix this. It was only an issue if you selected nothing to loot.

Thanks! starts up now but got stuck behind a door. Any chance we could get bone burrying and chaos runes added loot?

Share this post


Link to post

Script works well. Only issue I've encountered is getting stuck behind closed doors. The bot won't open them except for once when the script is first started.

 

Edit: My last comment wasn't entirely true. I just saw the bot open the doors again, but other times tries to spam click on a warrior behind a closed door.

Edited by Richard Snowdon

Share this post


Link to post

Working very well for me, with the exception of getting door snagged occasionally. Would also like to know if theres a way to add more loot to the loot list? 

Thanks for your work on this script!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now