Spearless

NicktoonfromRunesc neutral feedback

When we made the deal, we arranged that he wouldn't log in into the account to start off. He did it, a couple of times. In his feedback comment he mentioned that me and my worker didn't advanced in 3 days, which is true but we never pacted that I should level the account day by day.I had a dead line in which I should deliver the account, which is 25 October and that was it. The deal was me to deliver the account with 89 ranged in the 25 of October( 15 days after I started), and that is all it was, it didn't matter how I managed the time to level. I would like my neutral feedback to be removed as there's no reason to have it. He didn't even leave me finish the job and he just blocked me.

Edited by Spearless

Please provide a screenshot of the chat of when I had asked you about the progress and you went out of your way to disrespect me for asking about progress. Just because I logged in to review my "progress" does not justify the kind of service provider you are, which requires you to give your customers utter and complete respect throughout the service. I believe your future customers deserve the right to comprehend MY experience with you as a warning for what they might be in for. I felt disrespected and dissatisfied with the so called "service" that took you 4 days to advance 100k xp, which is LESS than an hour and a half work. My opinion of you is flat out lazy and rude and I truly believe that future customers should not be stripped of the honest beliefs and experiences of past costumers. Before even thinking about appealing for the feedback is putting yourself in my position; think about how you should deserve to have the knowledge of your "progress", as you clearly never gave me any updates. I felt I had the right, as you weren't logged in, to see myself. I also put the account RIGHT back where it was with no CHANGES WHATSOEVER. I apologize if you think otherwise of me, but I gave you my most honest feedback. That is what the feedback is for, correct? To give people the experiences of your customers to decide whether to use you. Whats the point of the feedback if you delete all of the honest ones that weren't 100% satisfied? Again, please provide the screenshots of the chat of your blatant disrespect towards me, and to Yoshiki, I respect whatever decision you are to make. Thank you.

1 hour ago, NicktoonfromRunesc said:

Please provide a screenshot of the chat of when I had asked you about the progress and you went out of your way to disrespect me for asking about progress. Just because I logged in to review my "progress" does not justify the kind of service provider you are, which requires you to give your customers utter and complete respect throughout the service. I believe your future customers deserve the right to comprehend MY experience with you as a warning for what they might be in for. I felt disrespected and dissatisfied with the so called "service" that took you 4 days to advance 100k xp, which is LESS than an hour and a half work. My opinion of you is flat out lazy and rude and I truly believe that future customers should not be stripped of the honest beliefs and experiences of past costumers. Before even thinking about appealing for the feedback is putting yourself in my position; think about how you should deserve to have the knowledge of your "progress", as you clearly never gave me any updates. I felt I had the right, as you weren't logged in, to see myself. I also put the account RIGHT back where it was with no CHANGES WHATSOEVER. I apologize if you think otherwise of me, but I gave you my most honest feedback. That is what the feedback is for, correct? To give people the experiences of your customers to decide whether to use you. Whats the point of the feedback if you delete all of the honest ones that weren't 100% satisfied? Again, please provide the screenshots of the chat of your blatant disrespect towards me, and to Yoshiki, I respect whatever decision you are to make. Thank you.

It didn't matter if I made 200k in a day or in a week as long as I delivered the account the 25 of October with 89 Ranged. You shouldn't leave feedback as the service wasn't even finished. I felt like you were invading my work space. Never had this problem with a client before.

IMAGE 1 :
Here we pacted that he wouldn't log in. Which he did.
https://imgur.com/a/n8vnRZW

IMAGE 2:

We arranged that the account would be delivered the 25 of October. 
https://imgur.com/a/5I3QToc

I really never had any problem with a client because of my procedure when we talk about leveling accounts. First of all, he shouldn't enter in the account and he never asked about progress. Never. He went on and logged in.

Why should I receive a neutral feedback of a service I wasn't able to finish ?

Edited by Spearless

19 minutes ago, Spearless said:

It didn't matter if I made 200k in a day or in a week as long as I delivered the account the 25 of October with 89 Ranged. You shouldn't leave feedback as the service wasn't even finished. I felt like you were invading my work space. Never had this problem with a client before.

IMAGE 1 :
Here we pacted that he wouldn't log in. Which he did.
https://imgur.com/a/n8vnRZW

IMAGE 2:

We arranged that the account would be delivered the 25 of October. 
https://imgur.com/a/5I3QToc

I really never had any problem with a client because of my procedure when we talk about leveling accounts. First of all, he shouldn't enter in the account and he never asked about progress. Never. He went on and logged in.

Why should I receive a neutral feedback of a service I wasn't able to finish ?

You're screenshots not only prove that 1) you didnt mind me logging in   and 2) my login was to see my "progress" since you gave no updates.  3) I put my player right back where it was before with everything how it was    and you STILL refuse to give a screenshot of our conversation right before it ended. I ask of you to do this as it would completely contradict what you saying you are as a service provider. If you really think you did nothing wrong, please provide a screenshot of our last few sentences. 

1 minute ago, NicktoonfromRunesc said:

You're screenshots not only prove that 1) you didnt mind me logging in   and 2) my login was to see my "progress" since you gave no updates.  3) I put my player right back where it was before with everything how it was    and you STILL refuse to give a screenshot of our conversation right before it ended. I ask of you to do this as it would completely contradict what you saying you are as a service provider. If you really think you did nothing wrong, please provide a screenshot of our last few sentences. 

It did matter because we arranged that you wouldnt log in. 

I didnt thought that I should give updates as you said " see ya 25 October". If you wanted an update you should asked for one instead of loggin in.

I am allowed to "be all over your work". I am the customer and I deserve to have the right to question the progress of my service no matter how low your tolerance for people are. Also, show me proof please of how we agreed I "wont be all over your work". You have no respect. And allow me to rephrase. Your un started work.

Edited by NicktoonfromRunesc

10 hours ago, NicktoonfromRunesc said:

http://prntscr.com/l6jt80

Now tell me, is that how you should be treated as a customer? 

Also, explain to me how logging in affected you in ANNYYY way? Everything was returned the way it was before????

I'd like to know who @Spearless's worker is/if they meet the requirements to be a worker? As his only service thread here on powerbot is this one. 

Edited by Arctic Cat

13 minutes ago, Arctic Cat said:

There are rules to be a worker here on powerbot, how do we not know you aren't outsourcing your work on other forums?  

A lot of people have workers here and I didnt saw you complaining about it. It says nothing about workers as if I would have any problem with the service I would be 100% responsable for it so dont worry. Always trying to pick up dirt on the forums, you never change

9 minutes ago, Spearless said:

A lot of people have workers here and I didnt saw you complaining about it. It says nothing about workers as if I would have any problem with the service I would be 100% responsable for it so dont worry. Always trying to pick up dirt on the forums, you never change

"You may only operate, or be part of, a service if you have 50 posts and have been registered for at least 30 days."        So who is your worker? This service was taken here from powerbot, so your "worker" should also be registered here. No need to be getting all defensive, this is a fairly reasonable question as there are rules set in the services section for a reason. 

Edited by Arctic Cat

6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat said:

"You may only operate, or be part of, a service if you have 50 posts and have been registered for at least 30 days."        So who is your worker? This service was taken here from powerbot, so your "worker" should also be registered here. No need to be getting all defensive, this is a fairly reasonable question as there are rules set in the services section for a reason. 

He's a near IRL person. I have the requeriments to do the service and I take full responsability if something goes wrong with the worker.Im not going to answer you anything else. You are here only to make noise. To be fair, like 80% of the services providers couldnt use workers if you stick to what you mentioned.

Edited by Spearless

14 hours ago, Chris said:

If you can provide something to support being disrespected you can leave feedback for that, but the levelling part itself not so much - the work was still achievable before the deadline.

This has nothing to do with the service, as I called it off at my own will. I am leaving this feedback PURELY for me feeling disrespected by Spearless and not treated as though a customer should have been treated. I asked how long it would take for him to get started, as it took 4 days to start, and he responded with "Are you always going to be on top of my work". I felt as though this was rude and an unpleasant experience on Powerbot and using people to level my account as a whole.

^^^^^^ I just left this as a negative feedback, PURELY based on the disrespect. Thank you.

I, as an unbiased third person would like to back 'NicktoonfromRunesc' up as he from an moments glance would appear to be in fault.
Whilst his story and argument works out, to either warn future clients of 'Spearless' or to simply help 'Spearless' changing his attitude and behavior.

As earlier stated, the task could still have been made. But for the client, there were no sure way of knowing that'd be the case.
We can also see that 'NTFRS' asked for permission before logging on to view the progress said powerleveler was supposed to do. (But at that point, hadn't).

Best of luck in the future.