Sign in to follow this  
yoitsryn

RSADDICTEH - Dispute

yoitsryn   

Profile: RSADDICTEH 
Ban Reason: Banned for scamming "Killernig" a few years back Linked Below

I have changed a lot since then, matured so much in the past few years and would like a new start to Powerbot. Would like for my "RSADDICTEH" account to be unbanned as I will repay anything I scammed in the past. 

Here is my dispute on Sythe: https://www.sythe.org/threads/sodah-pardon-for-dnt-removal/

Edited by yoitsryn

Yoshiki   

@RSADDICTEH was banned for ban evading on @ImRyan

You scammed @superman012 $36. I didnt see any disputes made by @Killernig so I am just going to assume you scammed him for the amount posted on the thread which was 12m 07.

You also had 2 people claim you recovered this account from them.

https://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1134762-selling-skiller-94-fishing-33-slayer-level-333/

Have you made any attempts to refund any of the people you scammed?

Guest ryan   
Guest ryan

I have not tried yet as I was inactive for so many years. I can repay anyone for any amount I do not mind.

Yoshiki   

Ok so you owe

• @superman012 $36 of gold
  • @Killernig 12m 07 gold back then was about $2.50 and is about $.85 now so it will be 35m
  • @koningwijnand was scammed 5.5m at about the same time as killernig so you owe him 16m, he was banned for scamming @SScripts so you can pay him.

You had another account that was banned. @Nozty Looking at the feedbacks, you owe @Akinyle 7m 07.

Edited by Yoshiki

Guest Ryan   
Guest Ryan

@Yoshiki I will pay everything I owe no problem, but how am I supposed to contact all of these people from 3-4+ years ago?

Yoshiki   
2 minutes ago, Guest Ryan said:

@Yoshiki I will pay everything I owe no problem, but how am I supposed to contact all of these people from 3-4+ years ago?

I emailed them.

Guest ryan   
Guest ryan

also I have never owned an account on this site or any site for that matter named "Nozty" I don't know where that is coming from. I don't mind paying 7m..but It actually is not my account.

Yoshiki   
Just now, Guest ryan said:

also I have never owned an account on this site or any site for that matter named "Nozty" I don't know where that is coming from. I don't mind paying 7m..but It actually is not my account.

Your dispute on sythe says that is one of your banned accounts.

Ill go ahead and double check that it is not you.

Guest ryan   
Guest ryan

thank you, and how long will these people take to respond? and is there any way of me resolving these scams by giving you the money I owe them?

Yoshiki   
Just now, Guest ryan said:

thank you, and how long will these people take to respond? and is there any way of me resolving these scams by giving you the money I owe them?

We will wait at least a week for them to respond.

Guest ryan   
Guest ryan

Okay that sounds great. Thank you Yoshiki. Where can I keep in contact with you? Or is this the only place?

Guest Ryan   
Guest Ryan

What exactly happens after this week if no on responds?

Yoshiki   
48 minutes ago, Guest Ryan said:

What exactly happens after this week if no on responds?

We will collect the refund.

48 minutes ago, Guest Ryan said:

and how can I get in contact with you?

This thread.

Guest Ryan   
Guest Ryan

Any way we can settle this quicker Yoshiki? I have the money I can pay to you now. I want to get things settled on Sythe as well as soon as possible. I am wanting to get back to building a mini business for rs services.

Yoshiki   
21 minutes ago, Guest Ryan said:

Any way we can settle this quicker Yoshiki? I have the money I can pay to you now. I want to get things settled on Sythe as well as soon as possible. I am wanting to get back to building a mini business for rs services.

You will need to wait.

Yoshiki   
On 10/5/2018 at 1:00 PM, Guest ryan said:

hear anything yet?

Still waiting.