iDzn

[OSRS] iPrayBones | Chaos Altar | Gilded Altar | Friends House & More

Recommended Posts

iDzn   

Features:

     Bank & Bury

          >Takes bones out of bank and buries into the floor.   

     Rimmington

          >Automatically registers the current host and will join their house. Once offline will re-register another host.

          >Uses phials to un-note bones so have cash and noted + un-noted bones in your inventory.

 

          >Can use your own house with burners, start with noted bones, noted marrentill, tinderbox, 2 united marrentill and the rest bones in  your inventory.

          >Unnoted 2 marrentill and bones with phials, goes back into house, lights burners and then uses bones on altar.

     Yannille

          >This isn't used much anymore but I added it for those who want to use their own private portal.

          >Doesn't support lighting the burners will simply bury bones on altar. (if you want to use burners use the rimmington method, is faster)

          >Don't use this method...

 

There is a separate anti pattern page to help keep you different from everyone else, I suggest you change the settings.

 

Dynamic progress signature available below:

http://www.idznscripts.com/signaturePray.php?username=EnterPowerBotUsernameHere

 

signaturePray.php?username=all

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post


Nom   

Nice to see a prayer script that incorporates all options now. 

 

Awfully specific how you're banking for chaos altar though. Is there an option to manually use bones? In Runelite it's really easy because there's the menu entry swapper.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
6 hours ago, Nom said:

Nice to see a prayer script that incorporates all options now. 

 

Awfully specific how you're banking for chaos altar though. Is there an option to manually use bones? In Runelite it's really easy because there's the menu entry swapper.

Wym awfuly specific? If you mean dying to the wines it’s the quickest and safest way without writing a pk bot to tank pkers.

2 hours ago, Hound said:

Can't find it on the store page

Doesn’t look like the SDN has compiled, will take a look when I’m home I probably forgot to push my commit.

6 hours ago, Nom said:

 Is there an option to manually use bones? 

Also wym manually use bones? If you’re doing it manually you wouldn’t need the bot?

 

If you mean not on an altar, yes I just forgot to add it in.

Share this post


Link to post
Hound   

Script finds, and prays bones at someones alter but gets stuck finding phails, just stands outside the portal. the logs on show this

 

1500 [00:00:36][Anti|Task]:Activating antiban.
1500 ====0====
1500 [00:00:36][Anti|Task]:Changing camera angle.
1500 ====0====
 

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
28 minutes ago, Hound said:

Script finds, and prays bones at someones alter but gets stuck finding phails, just stands outside the portal. the logs on show this

 

1500 [00:00:36][Anti|Task]:Activating antiban.
1500 ====0====
1500 [00:00:36][Anti|Task]:Changing camera angle.
1500 ====0====
 

You’ve only run it for 36 seconds so doubt it’s done a whole inventory and left the house ready to restock at phials in 36 seconds.

Also make sure you have coins and noted bones in your inventory.

Edited by iDzn

Share this post


Link to post
Hound   
23 minutes ago, iDzn said:

You’ve only run it for 36 seconds so doubt it’s done a whole inventory and left the house ready to restock at phials in 36 seconds.

Also make sure you have coins and noted bones in your inventory.

That log was just the last attempt i did, I tried several times waited even till it logged me out and it just stood there. I thought it might be something on my end so i deleted my caches and now i get the "No bones in your inventory" message even though I have bones and noted in my inv Don't get that message anymore but it tries to use the noted stack on the alter and bones on phails lmao

Edited by Hound

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
3 hours ago, Hound said:

That log was just the last attempt i did, I tried several times waited even till it logged me out and it just stood there. I thought it might be something on my end so i deleted my caches and now i get the "No bones in your inventory" message even though I have bones and noted in my inv Don't get that message anymore but it tries to use the noted stack on the alter and bones on phails lmao

Just pushed a fix.

 

Btw if you delete your cache you need to reload the cache otherwise everything will return null.

Share this post


Link to post
Hound   
45 minutes ago, iDzn said:

Just pushed a fix.

 

Btw if you delete your cache you need to reload the cache otherwise everything will return null.

Nice, works great now

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
45 minutes ago, TP2U said:

doesn't work

 

It doesn't open the script settings for me when i try to start it

 

There’s currently an issue with some scripts no starting, the admins are looking into it.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
1 hour ago, Bakjkoffie said:

its normal the script logsout after lvl up? 

The script doesn’t log you out, if you’re logging out you’re either dc’ing or 6 hour limit or something else.

 

No code in the script which logs you out.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, iDzn said:

The script doesn’t log you out, if you’re logging out you’re either dc’ing or 6 hour limit or something else.

 

No code in the script which logs you out.

the thing is. when i lvl up at alter. it wont push a new bone to the alter. so it automomatticly logout because doin nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
2 hours ago, Bakjkoffie said:

the thing is. when i lvl up at alter. it wont push a new bone to the alter. so it automomatticly logout because doin nothing.

I’ve done 2 levels today 92 and 93 and it’s cleared it both times.

Share this post


Link to post
iDzn   
46 minutes ago, Bakjkoffie said:

weird. i have to reset the script after each lvl

I've been making tweaks to it all day, I'm currently going for 99 with this script. Started at 60 so hopefully I'll make it but should work once it's updated in ~10 minutes. It was originally only set to use the bones on the altar if it was next to the portal you see to stop it spamming the altar whilst next to it.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now