Nom

ShopLifter - Buys items from stores | No requirements | Open packs | World hopping | Banking | Feathers | Charter ships | Runes | Battlestaves

Recommended Posts

Nom   

yppcujf.png

 

On 11/13/2018 at 7:12 AM, PureRuneRanger said:

xyDEgwc.png

 

zAk2S9G.png

 

On 11/15/2018 at 4:25 PM, Woogygoof1 said:

56lqIfU.png

not too shabby!

 

1 hour ago, yodaog420 said:

I LOVE U FAM >3

using this on my iron to get my craft up 1-2hrs a day ūüėõ

 

 

Currently supported banks

  • Varrock staff shop
  • RFD chest
  • All charter ships
  • Blast furnace ore shop
  • Keldagrim stonemason
  • Warriors/Mages guild
  • Heckel Funch

 

Things to note

  • If you're F2P, will only hop F2P worlds regardless of settings
  • Start the script with the shop open
  • Time limit increased to 1 hour
Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post


Nom   
1 hour ago, iMisterNick said:

Can you add the fishing shop in Port Serum? Would be great for buying feather packs.

If you're just buying stackable items or packs it won't try to bank and should still work. 

Share this post


Link to post
iMisterNick   
12 hours ago, Nom said:

If you're just buying stackable items or packs it won't try to bank and should still work. 

So it will open packs?

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
9 hours ago, iMisterNick said:

So it will open packs?

Yes. Feather packs, rune packs, compost packs, anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Hound   

First run, pretty good script. gonna test it on one more thing. hidden the items i was buying to protect myself

Edit: Can't seem to buy the choas runes smoothly, just closes when it buys a couple 

TV2w1jO.png

Edited by Hound

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
4 hours ago, Hound said:

First run, pretty good script. gonna test it on one more thing. hidden the items i was buying to protect myself

Edit: Can't seem to buy the choas runes smoothly, just closes when it buys a couple 

TV2w1jO.png

Make sure you select the right NPC, I had to add npc selection since in the mages guild, there's two people you can trade in very close proximity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Hound   
1 hour ago, Nom said:

Make sure you select the right NPC, I had to add npc selection since in the mages guild, there's two people you can trade in very close proximity. 

Oh, I wasn't doing it in the mages guild. For me the item selection doesn't show the names, just a bunch of 0's on the list. I've been having to count the postion of the item in the store and count down the list to make the bot buy it 

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
47 minutes ago, Hound said:

Oh, I wasn't doing it in the mages guild. For me the item selection doesn't show the names, just a bunch of 0's on the list. I've been having to count the postion of the item in the store and count down the list to make the bot buy it 

Should have said that earlier. Can you post the log?

I'll try to figure out why it doesnt work on the public sdn.

 

Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post
honorumas   
7 minutes ago, Nom said:

Names should be working now.

Im in varrock, when I select the shop to buy from, after refreshing it still go back to Shop keeper selection.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
2 minutes ago, honorumas said:

Im in varrock, when I select the shop to buy from, after refreshing it still go back to Shop keeper selection.

Make sure the shop interface is open.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
8 minutes ago, honorumas said:

Varrock clothing shop Thessallia is bugged I guess

Send a screenshot. You're not being very descriptive.

Share this post


Link to post
honorumas   
13 minutes ago, Nom said:

Send a screenshot. You're not being very descriptive.

1.png

 

 

When I want to select Thessallia in the drop box and refresh this happens:

 

 

 

 

 

2.png

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
4 hours ago, honorumas said:

When I want to select Thessallia in the drop box and refresh this happens:

When did you last try? Running using the public script everything's working for me.

 

I'll sort the npcs by nearest so you shouldn't have to click the dropdown.

 

4oCZRJD.png

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
10 minutes ago, matheus henrique said:

i configure all and press start, but he don't buy anything

Under Help>View log, paste the contents.

Share this post


Link to post
matheus henrique   

EuxkXgQ.png

 

 

0059 Hash: fb97ba440fb19baa0f172598c16bd916382b6ecf size: 335
0059 Select your game, then to play a script click Script > Play
0100 Starting ShopLifter
0100 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
0100 Downloading info
0100 Downloaded info 22519
0100 GUI done
0100 Task d 1
0100 Task Hopping worlds 2
0100 Task Buying items 3
0100 Task Inventory full 4
0100 Task OpeningPouches 5
0100 Task Bank 6
0100 Found bank path, distance 2.23606797749979
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
2 minutes ago, matheus henrique said:

EuxkXgQ.png

You only have 10k, script stops when less than 10k. Why would you even use a script with so little gp.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now