iDzn

[PREMIUM][OSRS] iDreamNMZ | Rock Cake | Prayer Flicking | Barrel Restocking | Chest Restocking | Power-Ups

iDzn   

iDreamNMZ.png

Keeping this nice and simple. It does what it's supposed too and trains to your hearts content.

How to run - Please read first time..

Simple.. Start with money in your coffer and near by the chest/barrels your inventory set up done or enough points to either buy them from the chest or have the potions ready in the barrel.

Please ensure you've selected your required bosses & have run a hard customisable rumble before.

Features:

- Kills stuff.. (YAY!)

- Will use rock cake/locator orb and overload to get down to 1 hp

- If selected will pray flick Rapid Restore (Requires 22 Prayer)

- Zapper, recurrent and ultimate force power-up's 

- BUILT IN BREAK & STOP TIMER! - this has been removed as there is a better one built into the client.

- Once your inventory is done it will restock from the barrels, if these are empty it will go and buy more potions, thus no need to bank.

NEW - 

-Prayer potion support

- Will bank vials and restock on prayer potions when out.

- Uses protect from Melee

- Corner spot support (Absorb method only)

Any questions let me know.

Dynamic Signatures available at : http://www.idznscripts.com/signatureNMZ.php?username=EnterUsernameHere

Statistics

mySigNMZ.php

Edited by iDzn

iDzn   
45 minutes ago, dontcare said:

Brand new script! gotta give it a try thanks

No problem!

Let me know any issues!

Looks good so far, will post a proggy later when i'm done.

One thing is it me or does it always click the same pixel when using the dwarven cake?, it looks like it, also same note when prayer flicking, could you randomize the place it clicks?

Another good addition to offer better eficiency is if it could run to one of the corners so that you can only get attacked by 2 minions max

Couldnt post proggie because it bugged out,, it did a complete inventory i believe, then it used up all the nmz points i had and only bought overloads, and it didnt buy any absorptions so it stalled and logged me out

iDzn   
4 hours ago, FelipeRamrezM1 said:

Looks good so far, will post a proggy later when i'm done.

One thing is it me or does it always click the same pixel when using the dwarven cake?, it looks like it, also same note when prayer flicking, could you randomize the place it clicks?

Another good addition to offer better eficiency is if it could run to one of the corners so that you can only get attacked by 2 minions max

Spot it clicks is random and the time it clicks is random. The time it waits before it does the rock cake again is random.

2 hours ago, FelipeRamrezM1 said:

Couldnt post proggie because it bugged out,, it did a complete inventory i believe, then it used up all the nmz points i had and only bought overloads, and it didnt buy any absorptions so it stalled and logged me out

You can only have a max number of overloads in the barrel so it can’t just sit there and spam buy. 

I stated on the GUI to have enough points to be able to buy them if needs be.

Any problems please post a screenshot and the log.

Edited by iDzn

iDzn   
5 hours ago, johndonne said:

Hows the ban rate?

Only just released it but I did 8 hour is a day for a week with no ban on my main

tmesgnee   

hey hey, been testing and using this script, there is a very big delay on using Overloads after it wears off, something like 5-8 seconds when power ups are activated, and you have minimum points for absorption set up at 100,  so when the overload wears off it only takes 2 hits from a monster to drain absorption and im dead.  would be much appreciated if you got the script to read and refresh the message screen every 2 seconds and act quicker, that way would be pro script.

iDzn   
2 hours ago, tmesgnee said:

hey hey, been testing and using this script, there is a very big delay on using Overloads after it wears off, something like 5-8 seconds when power ups are activated, and you have minimum points for absorption set up at 100,  so when the overload wears off it only takes 2 hits from a monster to drain absorption and im dead.  would be much appreciated if you got the script to read and refresh the message screen every 2 seconds and act quicker, that way would be pro script.

2 hours ago, tmesgnee said:

i just tested it, im getting hit off around 140 absorb points by the time script drinks overload.

It doesn’t read the message screen.

NMZ is an afk’d activity if you want it to act as soon as something happens then feel free to play legit or use one of the others available. If someone is doing an ‘afk’ activity they don’t notice everything  right away. Doing so would be indicative of botting. 

Same me with all of the activities, when using power ups it’s delayed, rockcake is delayed etc etc. 

I appreciate the feedback back and will increase the level of when to re-absorb but try to remember, legit players aren’t perfect.

Also just to clarify to everyone else reading this. 

@tmesgnee you’ve gained a total of 266,584 xp at the time of writing this in 3.55 hours with an average xp an hour of 75,094.

Not sure on your stats but to me, that’s pretty good.

Edited by iDzn

Nom   

With Runelite, people are playing more efficiently, but I agree there should be delays on everything.

People kept whining about the overloads so I made that instant. For pures especially, it cuts down the run a lot.

iDzn   
12 minutes ago, Nom said:

With Runelite, people are playing more efficiently, but I agree there should be delays on everything.

People kept whining about the overloads so I made that instant. For pures especially, it cuts down the run a lot.

I suppose but those who afk’d before still afk now, those who didn’t will be the ones more efficient 😛

Crukarma   

Idzn u can give me u configuration for 

-Stop timer:  

- Break after 'X' Minute   

- Break for 'X' 

"did 8 hour is a day for a week with no ban on my main" please 🙂 ty good work in yours scripts 🙂

iDzn   
5 hours ago, Crukarma said:

Idzn u can give me u configuration for 

-Stop timer:  

- Break after 'X' Minute   

- Break for 'X' 

"did 8 hour is a day for a week with no ban on my main" please 🙂 ty good work in yours scripts 🙂

So if you want it to stop after you’ve  played for 1 hour you would type in 60, if you want it to stop after 2 hours you would type in 120. The next box is ho long to break for, if you want it to break for 1 hour type in 60, if you want it to break for 2 hours type in 120.

iDzn   
On 7/29/2018 at 7:08 AM, tmesgnee said:

i just tested it, im getting hit off around 140 absorb points by the time script drinks overload.

Decreased the wait time when drinking overload.

If defence level is less than 30, it'll be even quicker.

Will also drink more absorbs at a random amount between 175-350.

Edited by iDzn

Sucrax   

Looks great so far 🙂
Any plans for pray boost flicking? (i.e., piety)
Wouldn't start from outside NMZ, started in NMZ after I set up with overload/absorb and it did its thing though.

iDzn   
9 minutes ago, Sucrax said:

Looks great so far 🙂
Any plans for pray boost flicking? (i.e., piety)
Wouldn't start from outside NMZ, started in NMZ after I set up with overload/absorb and it did its thing though.

If it’s not starting outside then you either don’t have 6 full overloads in inventory or missing rock cake.

Thanks for the feedback!