Nom

[PREMIUM] Mr. Pilfer - 10 hour progress pic | Ardougne Knight | Master farmer | Stalls | Eat | Bank | Open pouch

Recommended Posts

Nom   

FAQ

Q: Script is broken after a client update!!!

A: Restart your client/computer TWICE.

 

Q: Script clicks Attack NPC.

A: Set NPC attack options to HIDDEN. This is a game option, not a script option.

 

Q: Script tries to steal from stall, gets attacked, stands there and dies.

A: Select ✅[Run if in combat], then choose a tile outside of guard range.

 

 

xAs3LJW.png

BiMGmO8.pngg1UXXZF.png

 

Features

  • Eating
  • Banking
  • Opens coin pouches
  • Saves click location, forgets when mouse isn't hovering over knight
  • 5 minute no exp timeout

 

Banking support

  • Ardougne knight
  • Ardougne master farmer
  • Draynor village master farmer
  • Lumbridge castle

 

Stalls

  • Recommended to set tick "Run when in combat"

 

Drop display

fxaRkCZ.png

 

Stall thieving with "Run in combat enabled"

 

Obstacle handling

 

Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post


Works well only that it doesn't eat to full HP. I just started it and watched it go for 30 min+. Will add a pic after this season if anyone is interested?

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
33 minutes ago, Mirr3lito said:

Works well only that it doesn't eat to full HP. I just started it and watched it go for 30 min+. Will add a pic after this season if anyone is interested?

Perhaps I can add an option to eat up to a certain HP.

 

Progress pic will be helpful.

Share this post


Link to post

 

2 hours ago, Nom said:

Perhaps I can add an option to eat up to a certain HP.

 

Progress pic will be helpful.

 
  • It withdraws max food so no place for the pouches if you get unlucky to run home with none in your inventory. 
  • Got stuck at the door once. 
  • Can you make it eat up at the bank before going back? (switch on and off maybe) 

I will give feedback if I see something more. 😄 
Good script!

Dh20Yy4.png

(I lost the 1st season because script went down on me...)

Edited by Mirr3lito
Got dubble of all...

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
46 minutes ago, Mirr3lito said:

 

  • It withdraws max food so no place for the pouches if you get unlucky to run home with none in your inventory. 
  • Got stuck at the door once. 
  • Can you make it eat up at the bank before going back? (switch on and off maybe) 

I will give feedback if I see something more. 😄 
Good script!

(I lost the 1st season because script went down on me...)

Should only be withdrawing 26 at a time, I'll add extra checks to prevent it failing.

 

Thanks for the feedback!

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   

Fixed stuck at door bug.

Added option to eat up to a certain HP.

Option to set runtime.

Time limit increased to 90 mins.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
2 minutes ago, Excremation said:

This couldn't have been more perfect timing.

Not getting any users though, probably because everyone hopped to a different client for thieving. There's been no decent thieving scripts here for ages.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nom said:

Not getting any users though, probably because everyone hopped to a different client for thieving. There's been no decent thieving scripts here for ages.

Precisely, I've been periodically looking to see if a working Ardy thieving script has been added over the past month, as I desperately need to train it, so much that I started training it LEGIT yesterday if you can believe that. I'll be testing it today for you don't worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
3 minutes ago, Excremation said:

Precisely, I've been periodically looking to see if a working Ardy thieving script has been added over the past month, as I desperately need to train it, so much that I started training it LEGIT yesterday if you can believe that. I'll be testing it today for you don't worry.

Me too, but I could feel the arthritis creeping into my fingers. Time is better spent writing up a script.

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   

Added stalls and a generic pickpocket option. Neither of these bank.

Share this post


Link to post

About to use this now, any chance of Gloves of Silence support?

I started the script in the bank, with the Ardy Knight trapped, and it just ran to the city square and ended.


1340 Starting ArdyThiever
1340 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
1341 Found bank path
1341 Not in same area as knight
1341 No knight found, terminating

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
7 minutes ago, Excremation said:

About to use this now, any chance of Gloves of Silence support?

I started the script in the bank, with the Ardy Knight trapped, and it just ran to the city square and ended.

 


1340 Starting ArdyThiever
1340 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
1341 Found bank path
1341 Not in same area as knight
1341 No knight found, terminating

 

Only supports the 1 location near the city square for now.

The location in the bank is prone to opening the poll booth and climbing the ladder and isn't available as often as the one in the city square in my experience.

Edited by Nom

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Nom said:

Only supports the 1 location near the city square for now.

The location in the bank is prone to opening the poll booth and climbing the ladder. 

Ah I see. Is that gonna change? So it doesn't pickpocket the knights when they're lured?

Share this post


Link to post
Nom   
4 minutes ago, Excremation said:

Ah I see. Is that gonna change? So it doesn't pickpocket the knights when they're lured?

It supports what I think is the most popular lure spot, go to world 2.

Will be trying to add more locations.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Nom said:

It supports what I think is the most popular lure spot, go to world 2.

Will be trying to add more locations.

Fair enough, bank is just convenient obviously because it's more XP/H, didn't know about world 2 being the world for the other spot though. Using it now, will post proggie soon.

Share this post


Link to post

Left it for a bit and came back, I think it only ran for 8 minutes. As far as I can tell, purely out of speculation, 1 of 2 things seems to have happened:

 

Either: It didn't open the coin pouches, I had it set to open them on 28, it didn't open them so the script ended and when I logged back in I still had 28 in my inventory.

 

Or: It seems to have trouble when switching place with the Knight. Sometimes the Knight will be pushed back forth between 2 squares because of the amount of people pickpocketing him all at the same time, when this happens your character switches squares to continue pickpocketing him, however when it then happened again, the script stopped clicking the Knight and then stopped because I hadn't gained XP in so long.

 

Really I think it was the first one tbh.

1356 Starting ArdyThiever
1356 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
1404 Haven't gotten experience in 5 minutes, terminating script

Share this post


Link to post

90 minute proggie, 80k/h at 60 Thieving, pretty damn great mate.

8xzYJHB.png

 

P.S. Please can I have access to MrMakeAll again 😄

Share this post


Link to post

Script seems to be pretty much flawless now, works great. The mishap I previously encountered may just have been due to some sort of random unpredictable situation.

T2mLROY.png

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now