feldman

[OSRS] Feldman's MonkFighter

feldman   

This script will fight monks in the monastery by Edgeville, and heal using Abbot Langley if you get too low.

feldman   

Hey - the accounts I used to test very rarely needed to heal, so I'll admit that part was not as thoroughly tested (sorry!). I'm trying with a new account to see if I can reproduce the problem.

When you say it "won't heal", do you mean that it will go back to attacking? I might have to tweak the thresholds for fighting/healing - I ran into a problem a couple times where it would naturally regen past the threshold while running away, then immediately go back to fighting instead of healing. 

Thanks for trying it out!

Shuruki   
5 hours ago, feldman said:

Hey - the accounts I used to test very rarely needed to heal, so I'll admit that part was not as thoroughly tested (sorry!). I'm trying with a new account to see if I can reproduce the problem.

When you say it "won't heal", do you mean that it will go back to attacking? I might have to tweak the thresholds for fighting/healing - I ran into a problem a couple times where it would naturally regen past the threshold while running away, then immediately go back to fighting instead of healing. 

Thanks for trying it out!

Sorry for being nosey

Took a quick glance at your script in the Repo. Your issue might be in your Heal class. When the Class is Activated, it first checks if the Abbot is less than 3 tiles away. If he isn't, then run South. You should remove your last else statement since your Save Yourself Class does the running already.

Quick Note: This might not matter.

You should change your logic on how you activate Save Yourself. Either lower the Health Percentage or give Heal higher priority, since Save Yourself has priority over Heal. It will always Run South regardless, because the only way for you to hit below 50HP is to be inCombat. 

feldman   

Thanks for taking a look -

The Heal task is in charge of running back to the abbot (that's actually walkPathReverse of RUN_SOUTH). In total agreement on changing the threshold though - having them exactly the same seems to be leading to some flip-flopping.