Shuruki

[OSRS] Shu's Sawmill Runner

Shuruki   

Shu's Sawmill Runner

Old School Runescape Sawmill Runner

Currently on SDN

Macroing the Sawmiller is considered a high ban rate. So use with caution, no more than 2 hours. Bot safe and smart

Description

• The script will walk/run to the Sawmill east of Varrock and convert logs into planks. It will then teleport to Varrock and repeat the process. If you did not select teleport or do not have Level 25 Magic the script will Walk from the Sawmill to the Bank. 
  • When starting the script you are given an option to Teleport, selecting "Yes" the script will check for a Rune Pouch. If no Rune Pouch is found it will grab the runes to teleport to Varrock.

Future Plans

• Ballon Transport System
  • Woodcutting Guild
  • House/Butler Support

If any of you have any ideas to improve the script please post on the thread down below.

Features

• All Logs/Planks
  • Rune Pouch to store runes for Varrock Teleport
  • Grabs Runes if you do not have Rune Pouch
  • Grab coins from Bank and restocks under 50k gold in Inventory
  • Script will stop if your bank gold stack is under 100k gold.
  • Antiban

Requirements

• Level 25 Magic for "Varrock Teleport" spell (Script supports running from Sawmill to Bank if level 25 Magic is not met)
  • Rune Pouch (Will grab runes to teleport if you do not have a Rune Pouch)
  • Large Cash Stack

Instructions

• Must start at Varrock East Bank
  • Rune Pouch MUST have Runes stored inside before running.

Recommendations

• Do not bot more than 2 hours consecutively. The script does have an Antiban but there is still a chance to get banned. I've done around 1,500 Mahogany logs in one run and I have not been banned but always be cautious.
  • I recommend getting Level 25 Magic and Teleporting. It is much faster, and will help you gain more profit.

Screenshots

2qlae14.jpg

156suoz.png

9zq92x.png

Edited by Shuruki

When it teleports back to varrock it will just sit in the square and not move. It also withdrawals 177-531-177 runes the first time, deposits them all when I walk it to the bank then withdrawals 176-538-176 runes?

Edited by sillybob331

Shuruki   
4 hours ago, sillybob331 said:

When it teleports back to varrock it will just sit in the square and not move. It also withdrawals 177-531-177 runes the first time, deposits them all when I walk it to the bank then withdrawals 176-538-176 runes?

Fixed the walk, I used the API incorrectly.

Fixed the Runes, accidentally had the runes being deposited every bank.

Give it 5-10min from my post, test it out and let me know if it works.

The script is suppose to check the amount of logs and calculate the amount of runes depending on the runs but In the next update, I'll make it withdraw all your runes. For now, all the issues you described have been fixed.

Looking at your rune numbers, please don't do such a huge bulk of Logs/Planks all at once.  Unless you are suicide botting. Space them out between times, 

Shuruki   
5 hours ago, jondakid said:

after tele back to varrock it just sits and doesnt do anything

Are you using a Runepouch? or Runes?

EDIT: Found the issue. Should be fixed now I tested with 100 oak logs. let me know if it works for you. Worst case, just run it without teleporting for now.

Edited by Shuruki

GodRun3   
On 7/14/2018 at 3:50 AM, Shuruki said:

Are you using a Runepouch? or Runes?

EDIT: Found the issue. Should be fixed now I tested with 100 oak logs. let me know if it works for you. Worst case, just run it without teleporting for now.

I have the same issue (iam using runes)

Shuruki   
20 hours ago, GodRun3 said:

I have the same issue (iam using runes)

Updated the script and it worked for me.

Do you have runes in your inventory when you teleport back to Varrock?

Let me know if it works for you or not. I want a temporary fix, while I rewrite the script again.

Edited by Shuruki

Haven't had any issues with this script after 12 hours total run time.

Are there plans to support the smoke staff or tele tabs for teleports in the future, instead of just the rune pouch?

Shuruki   
6 hours ago, Ryouji326 said:

Haven't had any issues with this script after 12 hours total run time.

Are there plans to support the smoke staff or tele tabs for teleports in the future, instead of just the rune pouch?

That's good to hear.

and about future plans, I had a complete overhaul of this script. I was planning to add more locations, queuing, and more options but sadly no time because of school.

Teletabs

I thought that would hurt profit margins. I haven't played the game in a while, so that might have changed

Smoke Staff

That's not a bad idea, I wouldn't mind adding that but I do not know when I can. Time is a big issue for me, probably this winter break I will start making plans for scripts/updates.

Until winter break, don't expect any updates. sorry.