RZME

RRevCaves - 1m+ p/h | Royal seed pod | Ring of wealth | Glory | Blowpipe | Potions | Salve amulets | Priority based revenant selection l All revenants l Special Attack

Prevent substantial gp/h loss AND increasing banrate due to overusage (Dropping GE prices, Drawing attention)  

129 members have voted

1. 1. If this script was Premium How much would you be willing to pay?

2. 2. Should this script be premium?

• Yes (positive feedback is very appreciated)
    • No (provide me with feedback why it shouldn't be a premium script, otherwise the vote won't count)

RZME   

7f2bc818d69226804cfbf591def9f430.png

Welcome to RRevCaves! The first and #1 Revenant script/bot out there

Read this thread properly before you run the script

You will drown in gp 

This script kills revenants below or above (or both) 31 wilderness for insane gp/h

GP/h with only ~85 range , no salve !

71e064472f319614c324591d7b60f13d.png 

NOTE:

I do not recommend using the script during peak hours or in weekends. 

(For more information about "peak hours" -> Click here )

Unless you have 90+ range || a salve amulet (i) with 85+ range and a blowpipe

or 90+ attack and strength || a salve amulet (e) with 85+ attack and strength and a elder maul/godsword/whip.

It is still possible to make decent amount of profit but you will have to compete with lots of pvmers with very high range levels.

There are also more pkers active during the weekends/peak hours.

This script is made fully intended to go premium at some point. Enjoy it for free while you can!

55085eb6c8032fb48bd7a3efcf79c8b4.png      3493c25d2ce8b76b2d73fe2281a112b3.png     52a9f22a545bbed95afcc2231f9af789.png    

For questions/feedback you guys can add me on discord

-> rez7m#7555

FAQ:

Q: Bot opens bank and shuts down

A: Check the log (Help -> view log) , You're probably missing some items

Recommended stats: (because you need to compete with lots of pvm'ers)

• 80 with salve amulet (i/ei) /85+ ranged (with a blowpipe),
  • 80 with salve amulet (e) /85+ attack & strength (with a godsword, sarasword or elder maul)

Recommended gear:

• High mage defence bonus
  • Salve amulet (i) or (ei) for 20% more accuracy and damage (range)
  • Salve amulet (e) for 20% more accuracy and damage (melee)
  • Cheap but good gear (snakeskin, monk robes, black dragonhide)

Features:

•  It hops or/and teleports based on player appearances

I've gathered data of pkers and made a list of items that pkers usually wear.

I've added a pk item-list counter so people can decide after which count it will teleport to edge.

For instance if you'd set the threshold to 3 it will hop when a player nearby matches 3 of the items of the pk items list.

• It supports deathwalk
  • It supports any gear
  • It has the option which Revenants to kill (first added has highest priority, last added lowest priority)
  • It smells loot from far way
  • It supports Revenants above 31 and below 31 (+ option to randomize the location)
  • It grabs your gear for convenience
  • It supports range/stamina/super restore/super strength/super attack potions
  • It uses burning ammys to tp to lava maze
  • It hops if the world is to busy (user input)
  • It supports quickprayer (optional)
  • It supports the full droptable
  • It detects your gear
  • It saves your settings
  • Automatically determines the special attack percentage and will spec until u cant spec anymore
  • It tracks loot

52a9f22a545bbed95afcc2231f9af789.png    

• It has toggleable paint (buttons) 
  • It efficiently uses quick-prayer while killing Revenants (will turn it off when we are waiting for revs to spawn)
  • It support all amulets (including salve amulets)
  • It supports royal pod seed teleport
  • It supports Ring of wealth teleport
  • It supports drinking antipoison
  • It teleports back when the loot in our inventory is worth more than the set threshold value.
  • Shows the loot in your bank
  • It supports uncharged bracelets. Will now grab an uncharged bracelet if you don't have one in bank and if you are not already wearing one.

Future features:

• Canoe travel support
  • Suggestions are welcome!

How to tune the ANTIPK system:

When does it teleport

A. A nearby player wears more than (the value specified in the GUI) items of the pk item list. (Some items have higher weightings)

B. loot in inventory is more than loot treshold

C. Someone is attacking you

D. Someone that can attack you is teleblocking someone (can be other players)

E. we ran out of food

F. out of scales

How to lower the sensitivity of the antipk system

To lower the sensitivity  of your antipk system go to the ANTIPK tab and prioritize hopping over teleporting or/and set a higher value for pk items

Script not working?:

Script not working?

Check the "Starting Information" Tab and the log (help -> view log)

Still not working?

Post the bug as a reply on this thread

Starting Information:

1.  Start in any bank (no chests)
  2.  Assign F-keys to ATTACK/LOGOUT/INVENTORY/EQUIPMENT tabs

a62ff8eed8c1e90719cff69876c4fb85.png 

1.  Have death spawn location set in lumbridge
  2.  Start with your gear equipped to prevent filling in every equipment slot
  3.  Have enough glories/ring of wealths/royal seed pods AND burning amulets in bank
  4.  Have enough uncharged/charged bracelets of ethereum in bank
  5.  Sort worlds to members only
  6. Toggle auto absorption for bracelets of ethereum
  7.  If you make use of potions, have them in sufficient quantity in bank
  8.  Have enough food in bank
  9.  Have normal antipoison in bank in case u get poisoned by a pker
  10.  Set player attack options to hidden (IMPORTANT)
  11.  Set private off/friends to prevent being tracked by pkers
  12.  If you are using super restore potions, make sure u set your quickprayers
  13.  If you are using a blowpipe, charge your blowpipe in advance
  14.  If you run it in resizeable ensure the client size is big enough. The are inner problems with the client's "inViewport" method.
  15.  Don't bring more than 14 food (causes GUI to freeze)

Don't leave any boxes blank. Put 0 in them if you don't use them or leave them at -1

Remember bot smart!:

Updates:

02/06/18 - Initial release
04/06/18 - Added uncharged bracelet support. Will now grab an uncharged bracelet if you don't have one in bank and if you are not already wearing one.
         - Added ANTPK tab. Options for users to finetune the antipk system
06/06/18 - General efficiency update
09/06/18 - Added save settings option. Some additional fixes
10/06/18 - Added toggleable paint + loot tracker
14/06/18 - Added paint for loot on ground
16/06/18 - Added support for which revs to kill
         - Added automatic progress report screenshot
19/06/18 - Added special attacks, other revenants and option to choose to kill revenants above/below 31 wilderness or randomize this.
11/07/18 - Reworked some stuff. Will now attack the revenant we were attacking when we get interrupted by looting/eating/drinking , making it much smoother.

GUI:

cb43fe7d2c7d1067f4ce36be953b80e1.png a7cc1397d9b189ae969793eaf1de40d5.png  4b01f526161c36233abf0df2cf2ab9c3.png 858e24b71caa484ace34d9ec85133e64.png  e9973c8bc5273914890e4312ab61f636.png 

Proggies:

95ed1739076401fc427250a07c5068ef.png593a3fd6d9e2130d3eaa48fb1a64a123.png

98099fff6f7852919839b7087e87e9d2.png55085eb6c8032fb48bd7a3efcf79c8b4.png

FTfI5E5.png BgafwcA.png lgekiAg.png OJbreiG.png 78093ce9a35413b1f8906f61275a4dd3.png Yvgwg0Q.png 
Mtn6fw2.png69f9ed419bad42ae92ce2b59ac380acc.pngeed2834d43fae196ac8d0dac11bc1ad3.png ad547039c585e15a84da03c3c861d06a.png 105b91dc55df2dcddf03ef0e94a526a2.png 

How to get your progress reports:

How to get your own proggy:

1. Go to the Storage directory of the script (RRevCaves) ( Paste this into the explorer search bar - > %temp%\RSBot for windows , usernamehere\Library\RSBot for Mac OS)
  2. Send to proggy to gyazo/imgur
  3. Get the direct link
  4. Post the direct link on the thread as a picture

Edited by RZME

Chris   

Script removed pending discussion of your "pay to unlock.." feature, which to my knowledge is not allowed as it constitutes a private sale and takes away customer protection via powerbot, bypasses legal safeguards we have in place, and in general circumvents our premium script system.

It has been confirmed that this is not a practice that is allowed. Decide which action you want to take in light of this and then inform us of your decision.

RZME   

- Added uncharged bracelet support.

Will now grab an uncharged bracelet if you don't have one in bank and if you are not already wearing one.

RZME   

- Added ANTPK tab. Options for users to finetune the antipk system

5914578c996119aa615cfa5cc1416f38.png 

RZME   
5 hours ago, U my xp said:

Does not work - starts and then stops.

Check log you are probably missing some essential items -> help -> view log

Please read "Starting Information" in advance next time.

Edited by RZME

Swipe   
15 hours ago, U my xp said:

Does not work - starts and then stops.

It definitely works.

Script works pretty good! I am currently using melee  (AGS) on a max melee account. There are some changes I would make though:

1. Run energy is used very inefficiently. The script utilizes running all the time when it doesn't need to. It would be nice to have 50% at least while killing revs (especially for melee users) as this would aid in getting to revs quicker for faster kills as well as avoiding pkers. Sure you could use stamina pots but the amount of pots used would be astronomical and it would be fairly tedious for banking purposes.  The only time run is really needed is when you are actually killing revs or getting attacked by pkers. 

2. Anti-pking works far better than expected. I was skeptical at first. However there have been a few instances where I was babysitting the script and it didn't hop when there were clearly several pkers. I have noticed that the bot doesn't recognize several items very well or they aren't on the list of pk items. Things that should be added are: Ballista, Rune kite, Rune legs, D spear, and Xerican robes. I've made several hundred mil in my free time killing revs by hand and I have yet to see a pvmer equip any of the items listed above.  I have noticed a few times now that I am walking WITH pkers while the script is taking my toon to the rev cave and it also doesn't tend to notice nonskulled pkers hanging out at the cave entrance. 

3. Tweak the potion support so the script recognizes to pot at the same time. For example, many times it will use a super attack and not a super strength. The stats will be very lopsided and isn't optimal what so ever. I would also have it pot more frequently as quicker kills with higher stats is more beneficial. I have noticed the script lets the stats get back to normal. 

4. Special attack support would be great. Especially for those using melee gear. 

5. Please adjust the looting time. Currently it will kill a rev and run away right away and then run back to the item on the ground. Sometimes it will run from the Dark Beast all the way to the Greater Demon and back. Very ineffective and very botlike. Huge waste of run energy as well.

6. I have noticed a few times that the script hangs up between 10 and 13 minutes of run time. It just ends. No debug data available in the logger that would help. Typically occurs after a world hop. 

7. Twice now I have watched it kill a rev and then just world hop due to amount of players. Once a D skirt was left behind and another time it was onyx bolt tips. No pkers were there. 

This script is really decent for the first public version. It should definitely be a premium script with a higher than average monthly fee. Add a selection for which revs to kill and I would happily pay $30.00USD/Mo, as long as any time or profit caps are lifted of course. If you are worried about the script being abused because of it's potential or simply worried about getting your money out of it, I would definitely make it a premium script with a fairly high price tag. You will still have plenty of customers, especially after some refinement.

RZME   
On 6/5/2018 at 10:19 PM, IrMagical said:

Script works pretty good! I am currently using melee  (AGS) on a max melee account. There are some changes I would make though:

1. Run energy is used very inefficiently. The script utilizes running all the time when it doesn't need to. It would be nice to have 50% at least while killing revs (especially for melee users) as this would aid in getting to revs quicker for faster kills as well as avoiding pkers. Sure you could use stamina pots but the amount of pots used would be astronomical and it would be fairly tedious for banking purposes.  The only time run is really needed is when you are actually killing revs or getting attacked by pkers. 

2. Anti-pking works far better than expected. I was skeptical at first. However there have been a few instances where I was babysitting the script and it didn't hop when there were clearly several pkers. I have noticed that the bot doesn't recognize several items very well or they aren't on the list of pk items. Things that should be added are: Ballista, Rune kite, Rune legs, D spear, and Xerican robes. I've made several hundred mil in my free time killing revs by hand and I have yet to see a pvmer equip any of the items listed above.  I have noticed a few times now that I am walking WITH pkers while the script is taking my toon to the rev cave and it also doesn't tend to notice nonskulled pkers hanging out at the cave entrance. 

3. Tweak the potion support so the script recognizes to pot at the same time. For example, many times it will use a super attack and not a super strength. The stats will be very lopsided and isn't optimal what so ever. I would also have it pot more frequently as quicker kills with higher stats is more beneficial. I have noticed the script lets the stats get back to normal. 

4. Special attack support would be great. Especially for those using melee gear. 

5. Please adjust the looting time. Currently it will kill a rev and run away right away and then run back to the item on the ground. Sometimes it will run from the Dark Beast all the way to the Greater Demon and back. Very ineffective and very botlike. Huge waste of run energy as well.

6. I have noticed a few times that the script hangs up between 10 and 13 minutes of run time. It just ends. No debug data available in the logger that would help. Typically occurs after a world hop. 

7. Twice now I have watched it kill a rev and then just world hop due to amount of players. Once a D skirt was left behind and another time it was onyx bolt tips. No pkers were there. 

This script is really decent for the first public version. It should definitely be a premium script with a higher than average monthly fee. Add a selection for which revs to kill and I would happily pay $30.00USD/Mo, as long as any time or profit caps are lifted of course. If you are worried about the script being abused because of it's potential or simply worried about getting your money out of it, I would definitely make it a premium script with a fairly high price tag. You will still have plenty of customers, especially after some refinement.

Updated 2, 3, 5, 7

Thanks for the feedback!

Will add an option for 1 and 4

Haven't experienced 6 yet

Edited by RZME

Sucrax   

Can't add script from SDN? Odd. Was looking forward to trying it lol.
Edit: Just kidding, Google Chrome was being buggy. Gonna try now, I'll report back 🙂
..Risking 1700 total account for the progress of (botting) science 😄

Edited by Sucrax

RZME   
09/06/2018 - Added save settings option. Some additional fixes

RZME   
On 6/9/2018 at 11:12 PM, person said:

Notice it still hopped instead of picking up loot when world was considered "busy"

Updated it. Added more sleep.

Also added toggle buttons for paint + added loot tracker in inventory + added grab gear button. (works for both resizeable and fixed mode)

f12d812bf66a6ea15937aeebd52cca25.png

8b825f6c06540ffd26b715398819ac43.png     

S/O to @Swipe for making the looting tracker paint

Edited by RZME

person   

Would be a nice addition if after banking it uses a ring of dueling to teleport to cwars to reheal 

RZME   
5 hours ago, person said:

Would be a nice addition if after banking it uses a ring of dueling to teleport to cwars to reheal 

Would not be efficient.For run energy and health/pray -> if you consider the amount of teleports. It would go to cwars everytime it teleports back,  and based on my current experience it teleports 15/h. I would also have to create an extra task just for checking the charges of the ring of dueling and it would not work when youd use a ring of wealth.

Can add a option that it heals to full at bank, or maybe regenerate at your house.

Edited by RZME

RZME   

f12d812bf66a6ea15937aeebd52cca25.png 

Tweeked the paint a bit to make it fit perfectly + changed color to yellow

RZME   
Just now, snowzoor said:

Sadly recieved ban with this script after about 1 hour of runtime.

just 1 hour ? U probably used other scripts aswell. ran it over 30h -> no bans