iDzn

[PREMIUM][OSRS] iPerformMagic | AIO | SuperHeat | Alching | Cursing |Splashing | Bolt & Jewlery Enchanting | Teleporting | Lunar | Stringing | SuperGlass | Humidify | Pie Bake | Tan Leather

iDzn   

iPerformMagic.png

Since there is no AIO magic script currently out there I decided to release one. I already had a lot of the individual spells already coded in my own private collection but thought it's time to release. I am currently getting the requirements for lunars so once I have them, I'll write the code for those too.

Untitled-1.png

(High-Alching)

Features -

• Regular Spell Book
    • Splashing - This includes all spells except for the surge spells. (I mean who tf splashes with those)
    • Cursing & Alching simultaneously.
    • Alching - Low and high aching supported
      • Will drag and drop to the most efficient item slot for your selected spell
      • Will remember your click location until the mouse has moved to simulate afk training/mouse keys
    • Bolt Enchanting - Will enchant any and all bolt types, no need to configure just start with the required runes and un-enchanted bolts in your inventory.
      • Also added tick enchanting for 3-4x xp per hour.
    • Jewellery Enchanting - All jewellery enchants (if I missed one just let me know and I'll add it) just select the enchanted version of your item from the list.
    • Super Heating - All ores including rune.
    • Teleporting - Remembers the click location again to simulate afk/mouse keys but will reset at random intervals or when the mouse is moved.
  • Anti Ban - Unique antiban methods randomly activated including a complete randomised sequence of events.
    • Currently working on a customisable option for you to add a player fatigue option so when you've been playing a while, the bot will slow down then speed back up after it sleeps for a while etc.
  • Lunar Spell Book
    • Pie Bake
    • Humidify
    • String Flax
    • Super Glass Make
    • Tan Leather
    • String Jewellery
    • Plank Make
  • Dynamic Signature - http://www.idznscripts.com/signatureMagic.php?username=EnterUsernameHere

The majority of reported bans come from people using stun/alch or running the script in an open area, I got 55-99 magic with a mixture of alching, jewellery enchanting to 70 and  then 70-99 bolt enchanting mixing between tick and regular speed. This was all done in crowded areas like the grand exchange. 

As always guys let me know any problems!

Alching not working?

Please ensure your tabs are set-up as so:

531e7058ca62c0697fae114cf1cb8139.png

You can do this by deselecting side-panels in the advanced options menu.

Edited by iDzn

iDzn   

FYI all online and ready to go. 

For everyones information this script will track certain information as listed below:

Run Time

XP Gained

XP Per Hour

Script Type (i.e. aching/splashing/enchanting etc)

Powerbot username

STS   

super heating doesnt work for mithril bars

Edited by STS

Nom   

Any fail-safe if the bot stops gaining exp for a while?

iDzn   
6 hours ago, STS said:

super heating doesnt work for mithril bars

Any more info on this? Like what does it do wrong? 

I dont have the smithing level to test it so just guessed.

6 hours ago, Nom said:

Any fail-safe if the bot stops gaining exp for a while?

No cause the scripts not bad to begin with 😧 I joke of course but I don’t really see a need for it. It stops whenever it’s out of runes or items in  invent or bank depending on the type of activity and when splashing and out of runes it turns auto off and stops the script so no further xp will be gained from staff bashing, if the player idles for too long it’ll jump back to the magic tab anyway so it can reselect the spell if it gets stuck 🙂 

I mean it won’t be hard to add just didn’t see a need really.

Edited by iDzn

While high alching it started click the item only (thus highlighting it, and unhighlighting it repeatedly). I shut it off. Is this an intended antiban feature? It did work correctly for about 1 hour before this.

iDzn   
1 minute ago, Birdoftheword said:

While high alching it started click the item only (thus highlighting it, and unhighlighting it repeatedly). I shut it off. Is this an intended antiban feature? It did work correctly for about 1 hour before this.

And never went back to the magic tab?

As part of the game now you can just spam the mouse and it won’t stop the alching process whereas years ago if you tried to click to fast it would break your alching cycle.

When you say it just was clicking the item, were you still in the process of alching? 

It's possible it was in the process of alching. It's normal pattern was not to overclick so I thought it was busted when it changed patterns. I'll run it some more and watch it more closely. 

iDzn   
5 minutes ago, Birdoftheword said:

It's possible it was in the process of alching. It's normal pattern was not to overclick so I thought it was busted when it changed patterns. I'll run it some more and watch it more closely. 

It’s all randomised so to not build an obvious pattern but again even if it were to click 100 times per second it will still function perfectly fine 🙂

Okay 4 minutes in and it replicated the (believed) problem I initially mentioned, but I now feel it is certainly antiban or randomization. To be clear it does click the item continuously (without alching or entering the magic tab) but eventually after that it reselects the magic tab and continues alching. Sorry for panicking!

Edited by Birdoftheword

iDzn   
3 minutes ago, Birdoftheword said:

Okay 4 minutes in and it replicated the (believed) problem I initially mentioned, but I now feel it is certainly antiban or randomization. To be clear it does click the item continuously (without alching or entering the magic tab) but eventually after that it reselects the magic tab and continues alching. Sorry for panicking!

It’s alright mate no problem 🙂

Oh and one other note the GUI interface has a visual bug in the alching section. There seems to be 2 intended lines of text but it displays like there is addition text overlapping it. Highlighting the text makes it readable. Does not affect functionality at all. 

iDzn   
6 minutes ago, Birdoftheword said:

Oh and one other note the GUI interface has a visual bug in the alching section. There seems to be 2 intended lines of text but it displays like there is addition text overlapping it. Highlighting the text makes it readable. Does not affect functionality at all. 

Could you grab a screenshot for me? I didn’t see anything like at when I made it :c if you can screenshot that’d be great!

iDzn   
1 minute ago, Birdoftheword said:

Oh wow wtf?!

ill take a look, not sure what the issue is as it’s just normal for me but I’ll see if I can find any But, thanks for getting back to me! 

iDzn   
1 hour ago, Birdoftheword said:

Really bizarre, I've never seen that, I've checked over the code as well and the code is fine this is what I see:

00d37fea4196f3cdd85324e59100f7c6.png

Which is exactly how the code is, have you tried restarting your client?

Also everyone, Dynamic sigs are here:

http://www.idznscripts.com/signatureMagic.php?username=

just type your powerbot username after the =

If it helps I have noticed that resizing the window at all completely corrects the visual issue. I mean resizing it larger, smaller, or even back to the same size. I am using Windows 10. Might just be me, but overall it is not very important since it affects nothing lol. Ty for the great script.