Chris

OSRS Quick Miner

Recommended Posts

Chris   

Last topic got deleted some how. Basic mining script. Can't remember what it features now without the old topic, sorry.

Share this post


Link to post


I should not complain but everytime this script does find a emerald it freezes after dropping all and goes into looking at the stats . THIS doesn't happen every time kinda weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   
12 hours ago, dontlikeit said:

I should not complain but everytime this script does find a emerald it freezes after dropping all and goes into looking at the stats . THIS doesn't happen every time kinda weird.

will look I don't have an account to test so probably can't do anything

 

7 hours ago, decimaldave said:

doesn't do anything in falador. I set it to falador bank and iron ore.... NOTHING just stands there

give more information and maybe I can try to help ....

Share this post


Link to post
rizs1   

in varrock west mine it keeps running to the spot with one ore when done mining the 2 ore spot and just keeps running in between the two spots and doesn't get anything done. 

Share this post


Link to post

It's a great script, running it right now. A SHIFT drop would speed up xp rates a lot.

 

EDIT: After watching the script for two hours, it seem to click the rock just a little to fast sometimes, like right before the ore is there, and then it skips that rock moving onto the next rock. Looks kinda botty.

 

EDIT EDIT: I've ran this like five hours over the past day and have noticed if it misclicks and "use"es the ore, it can't recover and get stuck..

Edited by iMisterNick
Comment addded

Share this post


Link to post

tried using at mining guild on coal and mith but script doesnt move 1 step

 

just figured out I was in the expanded mining guild, I think expanded` mining guild would be a great location for you to work on

Edited by porridge4694

Share this post


Link to post
jdanmeat   

Just yesterday I was using this script and it worked perfectly in the Dwarven Mine under Falador at the 3 Iron rocks in the southwest corner. As of this morning, it is prioritizing the two iron rocks in the center of the mine and will start to walk toward the 3 rocks after the 2 in the center have been mined out, only to walk back to the 2 after one ore respawns, not even mining one of the rocks from the patch of 3. Hopefully this makes sense - not sure if this needs more clarification.

 

43S4ayG.png

 

The bot will mine the two in the red circle, walk toward the 3 in the blue, but walk back before mining anything since an ore respawned in the red circle. It continued to do this on loop which both looks suspicious and is inefficient. Keep up the great work on this script though, it was fantastic yesterday!

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   
On 5/21/2018 at 2:28 PM, jdanmeat said:

Just yesterday I was using this script and it worked perfectly in the Dwarven Mine under Falador at the 3 Iron rocks in the southwest corner. As of this morning, it is prioritizing the two iron rocks in the center of the mine and will start to walk toward the 3 rocks after the 2 in the center have been mined out, only to walk back to the 2 after one ore respawns, not even mining one of the rocks from the patch of 3. Hopefully this makes sense - not sure if this needs more clarification.

 

43S4ayG.png

 

The bot will mine the two in the red circle, walk toward the 3 in the blue, but walk back before mining anything since an ore respawned in the red circle. It continued to do this on loop which both looks suspicious and is inefficient. Keep up the great work on this script though, it was fantastic yesterday!

fixed

On 5/18/2018 at 10:11 PM, iMisterNick said:

It's a great script, running it right now. A SHIFT drop would speed up xp rates a lot.

 

EDIT: After watching the script for two hours, it seem to click the rock just a little to fast sometimes, like right before the ore is there, and then it skips that rock moving onto the next rock. Looks kinda botty.

 

EDIT EDIT: I've ran this like five hours over the past day and have noticed if it misclicks and "use"es the ore, it can't recover and get stuck..

maybe fixed item selection

Share this post


Link to post
man like   
8 hours ago, 420a_chan420 said:

Mining works great but it flat out doesn't run if banking is enabled. Tried mining iron and coal in the mining guild.

 Having the exact same problem with iron. Works if you power mine but doesnt bank

Share this post


Link to post

i was wondering i seen u had a selection on mining to get addy n mith at the same time would it be possible to have the script mine copper n tin together at the lumbridge mine ? for like new characters starting out with mining to collect both ore at the same time ?

Share this post


Link to post
Chris   
4 hours ago, nickelass3 said:

Scriptwont mine at all

more info required

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now