ShowtimeScripts

[PREMIUM] STWintertodt | Complete Wintertodt Script

STWintertodt

STWintertodt is designed to be an end-all script for completing Wintertodt. It's designed from the ground up to not only accommodate whatever choice of play style you prefer, but also to perform in a human-like manner in everything you do. 

Taking a lot of damage/dying? Buy warm clothing!

STWintertodt supports 4 play styles -

• All Fletching
  • Fletch until 500, then all firemaking
  • All firemaking
  • Idle after 500 points

STWintertodt also features a highly competitive anti-ban. It uses specialized data entries and complex algebraic techniques in order to mimic a player's various pauses and mannerisms. This, combined with the generally strong performance make this script a very safe script to bot. Despite that, it is highly recommended you bot safe. Botting for more than 2 hours at a time is discouraged, NEVER BOT OUTSIDE YOUR REGULAR PLAY HOURS. For example, if you only play at night, don't set the bot up in the morning, that's a huge red flag that you're botting.

It will fix and light any braziers if it feels the need to, it'll restock in between runs. This script is capable of nearly 300k xp/hr.

Requirements -

• Carry axe, preferably equipped (rune is best)
  • Carry knife (only needed if fletching)
  • Carry tinderbox
  • Carry hammer
  • Ensure your bank has enough food

Thank you for using my script. If you have any questions do not hesitate to let me know! This script was tested on fixed mode with roofs off. Make sure you have roofs off, although it theoretically should run in windowed mode although it wasn't tested in there. 

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

Haven't used this yet, but I thought it would be worth saying the hammer use, for the construction xp, would be great, as well as, knife support for the felching xp.. 

33 minutes ago, iMisterNick said:

Haven't used this yet, but I thought it would be worth saying the hammer use, for the construction xp, would be great, as well as, knife support for the felching xp.. 

I thought that just doing the logs alone was the best method for experience?

7 minutes ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

I thought that just doing the logs alone was the best method for experience?

I think fletching only lowers xp a bit.. And some might want he flech xp..

Hey buddy, tried the script for wintertodt but it didn't work, it withdrew the food then went inside and stood there until it logged out, I had warm gear as well as axe equip, had tinderbox in my inventory with the 15 food it withdrew but it didn't do anything, tried this 3 different times, mid round, fresh round and when a round ended, tried it inside and outside of wintertodt, I relogged but still nothing. Any idea what could be going wrong? did you configure it to use any specific axe? Cheers.

14 minutes ago, seraphias said:

Hey buddy, tried the script for wintertodt but it didn't work, it withdrew the food then went inside and stood there until it logged out, I had warm gear as well as axe equip, had tinderbox in my inventory with the 15 food it withdrew but it didn't do anything, tried this 3 different times, mid round, fresh round and when a round ended, tried it inside and outside of wintertodt, I relogged but still nothing. Any idea what could be going wrong? did you configure it to use any specific axe? Cheers.

Could you send a ss of where you're getting stuck? 

1 minute ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

Could you send a ss of where you're getting stuck? 

I left it to go do some smithing now bro, it walks through the door and stays at the entrance

5 minutes ago, seraphias said:

I left it to go do some smithing now bro, it walks through the door and stays at the entrance

I've done some things that may fix it, I've also added in more logging, if it continues to happen send me the log. I haven't noticed that problem personally 😕

3 minutes ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

I've done some things that may fix it, I've also added in more logging, if it continues to happen send me the log. I haven't noticed that problem personally 😕

I tried to get the log and I still have it copied and pasted from when I was running it but I kept getting this?

2341 Select your game, then to play a script click Script > Play
2348 Starting STBlazeIt
2348 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
2349 Starting STBlazeIt
2349 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
2351 Starting STBlazeIt
2351 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.
2354 Starting STBlazeIt
2354 The script will automatically stop after 4 hours. VIP subscribers and Premium scripts have no time limits.

am I doing something wrong? I clicked help, show log and this is all it had

11 minutes ago, seraphias said:

I just pushed the update so it should be ~10 minutes

4 minutes ago, hc eminence said:

What does it mean when it asks for the "log id"

For the logs you're using. Noted log id is the id fo rthe noted version of it. To find it go to (the top bar) View->Item.

Q75WmV5.jpg
It's now working, whatever you changed fixed it for me ty 🙂 !
The good news: it plays wintertodt and gets some fast fire exp, did not die once or come close to dying the entire time.
The bad news: I got 3 boxes out of 15 runs. Some of this will be due to RNG of brazier breaking/going out and not being able to relight but then the bot stays clicking it waiting for it to come back instead of going to another brazier.
Ways I think It could improve obtaining boxes is withdrawing less food, 15 food takes up a lot of potential log space so maybe test with 8? It also doesnt eat to full when it finishes, it runs out then runs back in then runs out then goes to the chest to restock.
Pretty sweet script man ❤️

2 minutes ago, seraphias said:

Q75WmV5.jpg
It's now working, whatever you changed fixed it for me ty 🙂 !
The good news: it plays wintertodt and gets some fast fire exp, did not die once or come close to dying the entire time.
The bad news: I got 3 boxes out of 15 runs. Some of this will be due to RNG of brazier breaking/going out and not being able to relight but then the bot stays clicking it waiting for it to come back instead of going to another brazier.
Ways I think It could improve obtaining boxes is withdrawing less food, 15 food takes up a lot of potential log space so maybe test with 8? It also doesnt eat to full when it finishes, it runs out then runs back in then runs out then goes to the chest to restock.
Pretty sweet script man ❤️

Which option did you select for the 2nd option?

Is it fletching all the logs?

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

5 hours ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

Which option did you select for the 2nd option?

Is it fletching all the logs?

it's the logs (sry went to sleep) it get between 350-480 points on average for me

51 minutes ago, seraphias said:

it's the logs (sry went to sleep) it get between 350-480 points on average for me

Make sure you select either the Box or Fletch-All option in the GUI

22 hours ago, iMisterNick said:

Cool. Does this support food useage?

13 hours ago, seraphias said:

If anyone is using this and can get the ID for a broken brazier I'd appreciate it, right now lighting and everything is supported, but repairing isn't since I don't have the ID.

HDLeech   

Hello, Great Bot! runs great but one issue is when it receives it doesnt open it and put in bank. otherwise great exp been running for the last 2 hours and cant complain.

Thanks

Edited by HDLeech