iDzn

[PREMIUM][OSRS] BarrowsLooter | Up to 1.2m P/Hr | Hybrid Switches | ClanWars Portal | Dynamic Signature

iDzn   

R5fkqSi.png

Latest update: HERE 

Prerequisites/Requirements

- 62 Mage (Due to the spell selection process I have only accounted for the lowest level spell being Wind Wave, see full features for list of spells)
- 40+ Defence (I have not tested on a pure, the account tested on used void. See below for my stats.)
- Resizable mode - as large as possible to help it not get stuck. (I have not tested on fixed screen mode, if someone would like to test and confirm it works that'd be neat)
- Also remove roofs always off as standard.
- A suggestion would be to move all required items into the same tab to make banking quicker.
- Barrows tabs - I have not coded the walk to barrows so please use teleport tabs.

Full Features List

- Firstly it should save your settings so please go through and fill out correctly. (I have ran on a mac but have not got a windows pc to test this feature on so please let me know any bugs with the save feature)

- Kills brothers 1-5 on the hills then will go to the 6th and enter crypt tunnels.
- Navigates the crypt and collects the loot
- Also collects loot off the floor if invent is full
- Solves the door puzzles
- Kills the remaining brother if appears in the tunnels before the chest, otherwise will do it in the final room
- Prayer switching depending on brother
- Trident support
- Spell List:
     - Wind, Water, Earth & Fire Wave
     - Wind, Water, Earth & Fire Surge
     - Ice Blitz
     - Blood & Ice Barrage
     - Swamp & Sea Trident

- Newly added Ibans Blast (Only with Iban's staff (u)
- Range Switch including head, chest, cape, main-hand & off-hand slots
- Food choices of Monkfish, Shark, Manta ray, Tuna potato & Anglerfish
- Prayer potions (Currently no support for restores)
- Gets potential to ~ 88% before opening the chest, this varies depending on what monsters are in the entrance room (I.E. if it's an east entrance to the chest; the east room)

- Clan Wars portal support to restore stats.
- Special attack

- Select which brothers to pray for

- Use switches to gain potential

Broken?

If it is not working as it should be please check a few things:

Bank

- Are your items visible? i.e. they're not hidden in any other tabs and you have them in stock
- You've used the correct ID's for your items?

Crypt Tunnels

- Where it says "Chest Entrance" has this been assigned a direction?
- Are you in the correct room according to the paint as in does this match up?

If it's an issue that doesn't match the above please feel free to shoot me a PM or post a comment on here and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

How To Start

YOU MUST NOT START INSIDE THE CRYPT TUNNELS. (Certain information is gathered when entering the tunnels so if you start already inside then you won't be able to get said information)
Also please do not start during a barrows run i.e. with brothers already complete. It should still work but is not recommend. 

Start the script with your setup already sorted so it can calculate all the necessities.

This will use magic for all brothers with Ahrim being the exception. Please bring a range switch for Ahrim.

Profit/GP/Hour

The part everyone's been waiting for.

According to the wiki it's 1.25m per hour varying on RNG and also whether you get double runes for having the M diaries done.

Progress

Here is a tutorial/not sped up walk through.

ac371b1bd92752a74a47a5e47e53d3ec.png3b49dc59dc26677266ee48e04ef23f1c.pngEughCws.png1b01ab5071001d8ca732914d3de2a64a.png

af124c37e79b13fd0140445da8d57e31.png635cee3670d971972f6a3baac8b7ff04.png412af858ef738b964c5a5b96a20d1fa7.png

*DISCLAIMER* I am not responsible for any loss of gp/items if you die. In 250+ chests I have not died so I do not expect you too either but I cannot guarantee that.

*TRIALS*

I am aware from testing that some computers may struggle to run it, most people who have run for extended time have had 8GB ram & 4/6/8+ core CPU’s, this is not to say if you dont have this is won’t work however. If you are unsure and would like a trial before you buy feel free to shoot me a message or comment below and I’ll be happy to sort that out for you.

Dymamic Signature - 

use the following link:

http://www.idznscripts.com/signature.php?username=INSERT_POWERBOT_USERNAME

signature.php?username=iDzn

Edited by iDzn

I'm crazy excited to try this as I've never done barrows! I have a few questions so sorry to be annoying ;o "lease set your house options as shown if using POH" does this mean I have the option of using anothers house as my construction is not high enough for the rej pool, also "- Spell List:
     - Ice Blitz
     - Blood & Ice Barrage
     - Swamp & Sea Trident"

I read ibans staff is best to do this with? is there any chance to add that and iban blast to the spell list? 
I want to start this up and try it right now xD so excited, I know for sure this will go premium but good luck anyways! <3 

iDzn   
19 minutes ago, seraphias said:

I'm crazy excited to try this as I've never done barrows! I have a few questions so sorry to be annoying ;o "lease set your house options as shown if using POH" does this mean I have the option of using anothers house as my construction is not high enough for the rej pool, also "- Spell List:
     - Ice Blitz
     - Blood & Ice Barrage
     - Swamp & Sea Trident"

I read ibans staff is best to do this with? is there any chance to add that and iban blast to the spell list? 
I want to start this up and try it right now xD so excited, I know for sure this will go premium but good luck anyways! <3 

Ibans is awful, it’s only really used by iron men as you need high slayer to get a trident. I’d recommend a trident above all else.

If there’s enough demand I’ll look at adding ibans but due to how bad it is, I’d really rather not.

Nom   

Anyone having issues with opening the sarcophagus? Literally everything else is working.

iDzn   
4 hours ago, Nomivore said:

Anyone having issues with opening the sarcophagus? Literally everything else is working.

Just in case anyone else is having this issue I am looking into it, speaking over discord :)

person   

Would it be possible to add a third switch for a melee weapon or back to blowpipe when it kills for potential?

Doesn't pick up loot if inv full (doesn't drop or eat to make space)

Doesn't bank properly. Will teleport out of barrows and do nothing

Edited by person

iDzn   
2 hours ago, person said:

Would it be possible to add a third switch for a melee weapon or back to blowpipe when it kills for potential?

Doesn't pick up loot if inv full (doesn't drop or eat to make space)

Doesn't bank properly. Will teleport out of barrows and do nothing

Adding a melee switch won’t make that much difference in speed really.

Regarding the looting it did the last run I did but I’ll double check and with the banking you need to be more specific... where are you teleporting too?

person   
9 minutes ago, iDzn said:

Adding a melee switch won’t make that much difference in speed really.

Regarding the looting it did the last run I did but I’ll double check and with the banking you need to be more specific... where are you teleporting too?

Teleporting to Kharyll. Basically will teleport after looting and won't proceed to go to the bank, I had to manually go to the bank then resume script however, when i resume the script it just seems to open and close bank repeatedly and won't work again till i close the script.

iDzn   

What settings are you using, rune pouch? Which spell? Also can you post the log if it’s looping, help>view log

Thanks

person   

No pouch, just trident of swamp spell. Just sits in Kharyll teleport spot

I'll post log when it begins looping again

iDzn   
Just now, person said:

No pouch, just trident of swamp spell. Just sits in Kharyll teleport spot

I'll post log when it begins looping again

Alright thanks I’ll take a look, I will probably rewrite my banking class as it’s a mess but I’ll check out the teleporting, thanks for letting me know!

person   
9 minutes ago, iDzn said:

Alright thanks I’ll take a look, I will probably rewrite my banking class as it’s a mess but I’ll check out the teleporting, thanks for letting me know!

Repeats this:

0945 [00:18:24][Banking|Task]:Withdrawing energy potions.
0945 ====0====
0945 [00:18:26][Banking|Task]:Ready to close bank and restore run.

Now I have energy potions in the bank right next to all other items needed for script.

iDzn   
6 minutes ago, person said:

Repeats this:

0945 [00:18:24][Banking|Task]:Withdrawing energy potions.
0945 ====0====
0945 [00:18:26][Banking|Task]:Ready to close bank and restore run.

Now I have energy potions in the bank right next to all other items needed for script.

Ahh crap I’ll take a look at it, does it ever withdraw them or just close and reopen without withdrawing? 

person   

close/reopen without doing a thing. I restarted the script and changed the settings to exclude energy potions and it banks fine. (unsure if still gets stuck at teleport spot, still testing)

Using normal energy potions.

iDzn   
6 minutes ago, person said:

close/reopen without doing a thing. I restarted the script and changed the settings to exclude energy potions and it banks fine. (unsure if still gets stuck at teleport spot, still testing)

Using normal energy potions.

Thanks for all your help mate I appreciate it. I have clearly broken the energy potions, I’ll fix it as soon as I can otherwise carry on without :)

iDzn   

I'm working on some of the fixes as we speak but just did a flawless 3 chest run.

3b49dc59dc26677266ee48e04ef23f1c.png

@person It doesn't drop food to make space for loot it will eat the food, tested and works fine. 

@Nom I checked out the opening of the sarcophagus but I'm not having any issues with it, I've added a print line to it so if it happens again please let me know.

@Sp00ns Fixed the issue with the stairs and it not leaving. If it happens again please let me know.

Edited by iDzn