• Copper Longtails
    • Cerulean Twitches
    • Golden Warbler
    • Tropical Wagtail
  • Chins
    • Regular (Zeah)
    • Red (Feldip)
      • Anti-Crash, works flawlessly with other people
      • High Efficiency, when at a spot solo can reach 220+/hr.
    • Black
  • Deadfall
    • Wild kebbits
    • Spiky kebbits
    • Barb-tailed kebbits
    • Sabretoothe kebbits
  • Falconry
    • Spotted
    • Dark
    • Dashing
  • Lizards
    • Swamp
    • Orange
    • Red
    • Black
  • Anti-Pattern, randomization
  • World hopping
  • Kill switch, turn the bot on and go to sleep!

How to hunt Black Chins!

- Only do black chins if you're A. A low level hp pure or B. a masochist.

For black chins either start at the spot or in Edgeville bank. Equip anti-pk welfare gear such as dragonhide, and make sure your bank has a glory and a games necklace inside of it. In addition to that currently the bot only runs on monkfish. I would add more but I just can't see anyone actually using the black chins feature since getting this to work has been the worst couple hours of my life. Several times I would get to the spot and immediately be attacked. Not even when I had chins, there were times were before the bot would place a trap, someone would hop onto that world and instantly TB. It does feature anti-pk for the most part, however good luck getting enough chins to care. Personally, unless your account is specifically built for this, just say fuck it and do red chins. Even without the private hunter area it's better gold. If I'm missing something key about this that'd make it easier, or if you want a feature added/fixed do not hesitate to. let me know.

The script works quite well. The GUI is very easy to manage. It is highly recommended to start it in the hunting area, and BRING EXTRA TRAPS. If you aren't in the area it may or may not be able to get to it, it'll try its best but no errors will be thrown if it can't reach it so it's beneficial to just start in the area.

Any recommendations you may have are highly appreciated. If you find a bug do not hesitate to let me know. Have fun and thank you!

CPCcThB.png

One of the best scripts for catching chins and falconry. 215 chins/hr. on a low hunter account.

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

mrcandy   

Works flawless for birds thank you

EDIT:

Keeps hopping worlds at swamp lizards, due to competition but there is no one else

EDIT:

Thank you for fix, works like a charm now

Edited by mrcandy

5 hours ago, mrcandy said:

EDIT:

Keeps hopping worlds at swamp lizards, due to competition but there is no one else

I'll take a look at what's going on. Where were you at? Was there anyone on the map. at all?

Edited by ShowtimeScripts

5 hours ago, mrcandy said:

EDIT:

The issue was found. Thank you for your input! It'll be fixed in the next update

hey great script was falcon training with spotted but then couldn't do dark it sends after it but doesnt retrieve bird etc just keeps clicking another one ?

Just now, ayeblakeblak said:

hey great script was falcon training with spotted but then couldn't do dark it sends after it but doesnt retrieve bird etc just keeps clicking another one ?

What is the ID of the falcon for dark?

26 minutes ago, ayeblakeblak said:

sweet thankyou for the quick reply :)

I went ahead and hotfixed it.  I did a quick test and it was working, please let me know if there's any more issues.

Other than that, how does the script perform?

having an issue at tropical wagtails with multiple traps. even when selected to bury bones, it wont drop meat either. it seems that the main focus is to keep traps up, but if inventory is limited it faults.

Edited by MasterCNC

16 minutes ago, MasterCNC said:

having an issue at tropical wagtails with multiple traps. even when selected to bury bones, it wont drop meat either. it seems that the main focus is to keep traps up, but if inventory is limited it faults.

Is it breaking when your inventory is full?

I've added an additional check, once your inventory is full it'll drop all your droppable items.

35 minutes ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

Is it breaking when your inventory is full?

I've added an additional check, once your inventory is full it'll drop all your droppable items.

seems to be working pretty well now. once in a great while i lose a trap due to it falling over, havent had an issue since resetting and lowering the initial amount of traps in my inventory. 

probably one of the best free scipts ive used so far. keep up the good work, and thank you again for such quick responses. you take pride in your work and it shows. well done sir.

6 minutes ago, MasterCNC said:

seems to be working pretty well now. once in a great while i lose a trap due to it falling over, havent had an issue since resetting and lowering the initial amount of traps in my inventory. 

probably one of the best free scipts ive used so far. keep up the good work, and thank you again for such quick responses. you take pride in your work and it shows. well done sir.

When you say lose it do you mean lose it completely or it just falls over? I can't remember if I implemented the fix for bird traps, I know lizard and box traps will never lose any.

And thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

person   
4 minutes ago, ShowtimeScripts said:

Restart your client then try again.

Sets up traps then does nothing. 

Thank you for using my script! I hope you enjoy
00:00:03: Added dispatcher...
00:00:06: Setting trap...
00:00:08: Setting trap...
00:00:10: Setting trap...
00:00:10: Level up!
00:00:12: Setting trap...
00:00:14: Setting trap...